Re: Naruto Fans

Yea, from what little I've heard about it.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I just remembered, there were Gaara patches at the anime store that I went to. If you do not have them Maltese, they were only four dollers.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Oh I would have gotten one but nobody in my family wants to sew one on.

(BFFC Moderator)

There is a liquid sewing thing out. My mom uses that, as she also hates sewing.

I'd have to find something to sew it on, and all I have is my messenger bag. Maybe next time I visit Heroes and Dragons.
But on a lighter note, the info on the T.V today for Naruto said and I quote
"The fifth gate: A splendid nonja is born" and then it was listed as Sports for genre.

(BFFC Moderator)

Gaara's really the other side of the coin for Naruto.  And I used to think Lee was Guy's son, but then i realized I was wrong.  But you know what REALLY grinds my gears? The fact that Lee can never be a shinobi! He's through, finished, out of the picture! (right? wink ) And he was one of my favorites! My favs are Shikamaru, Kakashi,Choji, Lee, and Gaara. Only now I've gotta kick Lee out of my favs.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

well, for right now anyway, the future is yet to be revealed.

(BFFC Moderator)

183 (edited by Ph34r Sunday, September 10, 2006 3:56 pm)

ARGH!!! NO WAY CHOJI WOULD LOSE TO DOSU!!! WHAT A HEARTBREAKER!!!

And, uh, does anyone else think Temari is....one of the more attractive Kunoichi? (Ugh, I'll get ripped apart for that.)

Dosu gets it in the end at least. I liked the character.

But then again, you say Temari I say Anko. Gotta remember they're just animation cells.

(BFFC Moderator)

185 (edited by Ph34r Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:59 pm)

Yeah,.....but still...... wait, you've got a thing for Anko? Well color me suprised! (It's a pinkish color, kinda bubblegum pink.)

Not a thing for Anko. That'd be wierd and pitiful.

(BFFC Moderator)

...right. Perhaps we should change the subject.

...ummm,who would win in a fight; Kabuto vs. Gaara.

Oh, hey, if you had to have a Biju, which onew ould you want? I'd say the Three tails, just because it looks really cool.

Well, I'd say Gaara but that's just because Kabuto hasn't done a lot yet. Even in the manga or the anime later on.

For a Biju I'd like to say the one tailed Shukaku but the not being able to sleep thing is a bit of a problem.
Maybe the eight or four tailed.

(BFFC Moderator)

just a cool fact: If I get another dog, Im going to name it Biju. tongue Seriously!

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I just started uploading new episodes of naruto. So far I have episode 201 and 202 online on youtube. Have the option of putting 1-200 on as well.

Besides that, Nan Desa Kon coming up soon here in Denver at the Marriott Tech center October 6th through 8th. Planning on going with a friend. He wants to get a leaf headband hopefully. But we'll see, I want to get a picture of a Gaara cosplayer and Sesshomaru.

(BFFC Moderator)

After viewing last night's episode on Cartoon Network.....wow. Jiraiya.....needs help.

The big thing for me is they used one of the Japanese themes this time from the series.

Bout time Jiraiya showed up though, hilarious character.

(BFFC Moderator)

Amen to that, brother. Seriously, about the japanese theme song, I really love it. The new japanese opera/novella is much better than the nonstop crunching guitar solo they used to use.

Ph34r wrote:

The fact that Lee can never be a shinobi! He's through, finished, out of the picture!

Whoa, I thought it just meant he had to wait and try again next year.
I'm watching every week now (I'm addicted) and love the new theme song.  But the awesome thing is that last week we missed it (we went orienteering) so tonight we get to see two "new" episodes instead of just one.  Ah, joy!
I've never seen Naruto patches but I have seen all the lil' kids' gloves and such, which were funny.  And Hot Topic has awesome t-shirts, including one of Lee (which is now my favorite article of clothing except for my Boba jacket).  What exactly is the name of this "Anime store?"

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

uh, bad news. No Naruto tonight, just that anime movie "Princess Mononotnaruto". Or something like that. sad

BFFC Chrys wrote:
Ph34r wrote:

The fact that Lee can never be a shinobi! He's through, finished, out of the picture!

Whoa, I thought it just meant he had to wait and try again next year.
I'm watching every week now (I'm addicted) and love the new theme song.  But the awesome thing is that last week we missed it (we went orienteering) so tonight we get to see two "new" episodes instead of just one.  Ah, joy!
I've never seen Naruto patches but I have seen all the lil' kids' gloves and such, which were funny.  And Hot Topic has awesome t-shirts, including one of Lee (which is now my favorite article of clothing except for my Boba jacket).  What exactly is the name of this "Anime store?"

He can't be a ninja because Gaara crushed his right arm and leg beyond medical repair.(they find a way around it...)
And Princess Mononoke isn't a bad movie, just, I can't imagine watching it again.

Try Youtube if you miss an episode, what I do.

(BFFC Moderator)

If you were talking to me Chrys, the anime store is not a chain store, so I will not tell the name. I was planning on getting the uncut Naruto DVDs, but I think that they are getting much more back to the original. If only Naruto would stop saying "belive it." I also really like the new theme song. I hate the voice actor for Jiraiya.

What's wrong with Jiraiya's voice? I think it sounds very funny and a nice fit for the character. He's a fat middle aged pervert, what'd you expect him to sound like?

Thanks anyway Draco.
It wasn't even Princess Mononoke last night like the schedule said; it was the Justice League movie, so I had to go completely anime free.  I'm still hoping they'll rerun last week's episode next week.  sad

I'll use Youtube as a last resort, but since I have dial-up I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator