Re: Naruto Fans

Waiting on Ph34r to continue. I don't want to describe a house when it isn't right.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/Shen_the_hailfire/Kakashi2020Sleeping.jpg
No hurry, I'm kind of busy this week. As described above.
More to the point, Naruto 2 is coming this fall.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Kakashi is a little... strange. It is rather odd that it took him so long to read his book. He does have to work with Naruto though, that would be distracting. Nice avatar and signiture (which I agree with) by the way.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Well, it's not just one book, it's a series I think. Halfway through he starts reading Flirting Flirting Violence instead of Paradise

And the signiture is from Red vs. Blue PSA-Winter Lames(Or the Olympics Suck) if you didn't already know.

(BFFC Moderator)

Yes, and in Naruto II, he reads Tactics, with which Naruto tricks him into letting them win.

Well I only saw it on the internet

131 (edited by shade Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:25 pm)

Akira soon did what his sensei asked and started training. He did target practice to raise his accuracy, and he also added meditating to calm his nerves...
many hours past, and no sign of Jinnai, Akira soon became nervous and wanted to check up on things...
He then soon wondered why Jinai had made him train else where...
He then heard his sensei's call and he rushed toward the sound.

Arashi started running through the woods, stalking his prey (he had seen hunter-nin in action). He finally found their campsite. Judging by the amount of use that it seems to have gotten, Arashi guessed that it was only used one night. Later that day, the mercenary finally found the bounty's present camp...

Akira caught up with Jinnai, then he told him what had happened in the past couple of hours. Then Akira told Jinnai what he had done during his daily training routine. "Yes, Sensei I worked extra hard like you asked" Akira stated. Jinnai smirked and then they all countinued with their journey to find the missing ninja Talve Ren.

((Ooh, sorry shade. did you read any above posts? Jinnai, Akira & Musari are headed towards the waterfall village to take down the Orochi's eye. Please edit accordingly.))

Musari, Jinnai, and Akira lept through the trees, back towards the waterfall village. After about an hour of nonstop traveling, Jinnai stopped. Using his thousand eyes, he saw someone, waiting...

"Hold on, Musari. We're not alone."

"Huh?" Musari asked puzzled. Suddenly, Tokagaro lept out the tree he was hiding in.

"Hehe. Guess you found me mist ninja. No matter. I'm afraid I cannot let this ninja pass." He said, pointing at Musari as he spoke. "So why don't you two other ninja's just run awayand save yourselfs?"

The three ninja stood still.

"Oh, well. You had your chance.Prepare to die!"

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

(Yes I read all of the above posts I just wrote my version of what I was doing during training.)

Jinnai watched the ninja's eyes, they were focused on Musari. He took his chance, and stepped out of view for a moment. He let the wire he'd been playing with trail to the branch underneath him. Tieing each end around a shuriken, he threw, the shuriken whirling around the tree behind him and hitting the tree behind the opposing ninja. Musari nodded, noticing the exploding tags leading off the wire. He dropped down to the floor, placing more tags on the tree the shinobi sat on. They all went off at the same time, and none of them hit the target. He had only his amplifier without water, and he wasn't fit to use it apart from close combat at the moment.
He made the simple seals for the genjutsu, watching as the numerous clones pulled themselves out from the ground and trees. Jinnai snapped his breather on and fell through the ground, this might be easier than expected. He need only wait till the ninja was trying to fight off the fake ones.
He let his voice trail through the clones.
"Musari, take the kid and go. I'll handle him."

(BFFC Moderator)

"Musari, take the kid and go. I'll handle him."

"With pleasure. Come on kid, let's go!" And with that, Musari and Akira were off.

Tokagaro fought off the clones, thrashing at them with his tongue.

"Arrggh!" That's it, no more stupid checkup missions!"

One clone popped up behind the frog man. Tokagaro spat a wad of slime at the clone, hitting its mark head. The clone fell to the ground, the slime's corrosive acids ate it alive. He continued fighting them off, but they kept coming. Eventually he was overwhelmed.

"Enough!" Tokagaro screamed, as he gave up and performed his poison mist jutsu. A purple fog poured out of his mouth. This was doubly good, as it served as a smokescreen for him to use as a distraction, but it also would poison the clones as they came, and if he was lucky, poison the original.

The idiot made his first mistake, attacking the clones. The clones that he tried to poison, thrash around, it didn't matter. These were genjutsu clones, as many as Jinnai wanted and undestroyable. Cut one in half and it spawns two more. And he was safely hiding underground for the most part aware of the situation. He let the gas disipate, making the clones swarm around him in a loose circle. A circle that would get tighter the more clones were created. He slowly made his way behind the frog, lurching out of the ground, he tossed a kunai. Unseen the idiot fell.
Jinnai dispelled the trick and ran off after Musari and Akira. This would turn out to be interesting.

(BFFC Moderator)

tokagaro lay on the ground, unconscious. Not dead, unconcious. The kunai had hit him, but in his lower back. his "tail" per se. And like many lizards and amphibians, he could dislocate his "tail" and grow a new one. The skin of his lower back peeled off his body and fell to the ground. This hurt like the devil, and caused him to sink deeper into unconsciousness. But when he awoke, he would be angry. Noone likes him when he's angry.

Musari and Akira had not gotten far when jinnai caught back up.

"Either your really fast, we're really slow, or that guy was hopeless." Musari said, although the joke was forced.
----------------------------------------
A day passed. Two days. On the end of the 2nd day, they were in the waterfall village. Jinnsi and akira had taken off their headbands to be safe. Eventually, they came to a two-story white house with orange window frames and a green roof.

"Welcome to my humble abode, boys." Musari said as he knocked on the door.

A small redheaded six year old girl wearing a pink dress and holding a teddy bear came to the door.

"Daddy!" The little girl squealed in delight as she hugged Musari's leg.

"Good to see you too, Kalia." Musari said to his daughter, ruffling her hair.

"Kalia, who's the door..." Said a tall, 34 year old, brunette coming to the door.

"Hi Jez." Musari said to his wife, leaning over to kiss her.

"What are you doing here Musari?" Jez asked in a concerned tone.

Musari told Kalia to run along, and onnce she was out of earshot, explained the situation.

"Oh..." Jez said, unable to say anything.

"But it's okay, I've got these guy s to help take down the Orochi's Eye." He motioned to Jinnai and Akira, who introduced themselves and explained their part in the events that had transpired.

"Relax, honey, It'll all be okay." Musari said to his wife reassuringly. He wished he was sure of it.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile,at Orochi's Eye HQ, Shishioh briefed his master of the story thus far.

"Well, I can't say it's the best descision but it's the only option I can think of. Musari, get them out of here, I assume your family is more important than all this."
Jinnai kept close eyes on the evironment around them. He didn't like the situation one bit, secretly pulling two small bells off the fence and tieing each one to a senbon. He watched as the group rushed off, leaving him and Akira alone. He sent the Chunin inside, telling him to get water in everything he could find that would hold it. While Jinnai took one of the senbon and jammed it into the door just so. Tapping it with his index to see if it worked. Outside of that, he tied another string to the bell and trailed it inside until it led to the door across the room. The next senbon stayed in his pocket. Rattling as he walked.
"I am not in the mood for this, not with a chunin and no team to back me up. I might not even last out at this rate."
He attached an explosive tag to the door underneath the belled senbon. Sighing as he sat down in the corner next to the string.

(BFFC Moderator)

Musari took his wife and daughter into town to their good friends, the Shilayn's house. He knocked on the door.

"Hello, Musari," Mr.Shilayn said."How are you?"

"Fine, Mako. Listen our house is being....fumigated, and I was wondering if Jez and Kalia could stay here." Musari said.

"Of course! Come on in."

"No thanks, Mako, I have to go." And wtih that, he ushered Kalai and Jez into the Shilayn house and went on his way. On the wya back, he noticed Kalai had dropped her teddy Bear. He picked it up and went back to the Shilayn house. When he got there, he was horrified to see that the door had been kicked in, and the house ransacked. He dashed in, fearing for his family's lives. His fears where justified when he saw the Shilayns, Kalia, and Jez all dead on the floor of the guest bedroom, each one with a shenbon through the neck.

"I told you, Musari.'

Musari dropped the stuffed bear as he turned around to see Shishioh and a small band of Orochi's eye members standing behind him, all armed to th teeth.

"YOU DEMONS!!!" Musari screamed. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! I SWEAR I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!"

Musari activated his Kekkei Genkai, and ran in headlong with the soulless killers.

Jinnai stood up, knocking the unexpcted chunins aside. He'd waited at the wrong house, Musari probably the one in trouble. But, he didn't dare go after him, he'd end up as a target with the man in a blind fit of rage.
"Akira, we're leaving. The mission comes first." He sighed, not believing a word of it.
He walked out of the village, headed toward Grass Country. Akira behind, walking just as slowly as he was. He had no attachement to the Waterfall ninja, it was just the concept of killing one's entire family that bothered him. He simply had a ninja to kill, nothing else mattered. And with that, he continued, out from under the village's cascading waterfall. And into the forests beyond. Tieing his bandana around his head. He might have done something for Musari, if they were both Mist, but they weren't and he couldn't.
"Today I lost my mind, tonight I lose my soul, and the old grey is none the wiser for it."

(BFFC Moderator)

Musari lept headlong into the fray, stabbing one ninja then tossing his body into another. He ripped the left eye out of another ninja before ripping the same ninja's heart out. He then used his bringer darkness technique and began slicing them down one by one. And yet....Shishioh wasn't dead. Outside the slaughterhouse, Shishioh stood, a sadistic grin on his face.  Musari wasted no time on words. He ran straight towards Shishioh, and knocked him three feet in the air before he fell back to earth, where Musari promptly grabbed him by his scarf, placed his other hand on Shishioh's head, pushed on the head, pulled onthe scarf,......the result was less than pretty. All his opponents dead, Musari ran back to his house.

Dammit. Musari thought when he saw Jinnai wasn't there. Backstabber.

But it didn't really matter. all that mattered right then was killing the leader of the Orochi's Eye.

((I've named the leader Unagi.))

(read right to left)
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/Shen_the_hailfire/no251.jpg

(BFFC Moderator)

Ooh so that's how Gaara's freind looks like. He looks a little skinnier though without the hat...or maybe it's just me.

They're siblings.
Neechan/Neesan means Sister. It could also mean Brother but I'm not sure.
Also, at this time I would like to mention, we don't want to get too violent with this or use too many of those taboo words.

(BFFC Moderator)

Oops. My bad. But hey, That's what I would've done in that situation.

Understandable

By the way, two music videos of Naruto and Gaara I did a while back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiHHLDu27ps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXCdFKryEY
With the release of the Wii this fall, you think they're going to release Clash of Ninja 3 and 4 for the gamecube in America?
I mean, sales for the Wii won't be at their peak till the summer of next year.

(BFFC Moderator)

I apologize for my absence, but I have not had the time lately. Are the Naruto games any good? The screenshots look slightly blocky to me.

As the Head-Hunter was was stalking his prey, he finally found the terrorists' current camp. He easily took out two sentries with his summoned earth senbon. I do not know how much longer I have.