Re: Does Jango Fett suck?

Nowhere near as cool as Boba's line.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

his weapons arent as good as bobas

crocodiles cry when they eat they're prey

Jango's no slouch. I like him.

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

I like Jango... he's def not as cool as Boba, but Jango is still awesome smile I like him because he has values, and he passed them on to Boba. I didn't really like Jango until I read the Republic Commando books, and he defended those poor Null boys.

Nope, Jango don't suck. He beat the crap out of Obi-Wan, then chased him the hell through an asteroid field and nearly killed him. He don't suck. And he probably paid a lot of money to keep that armor clean, too.

Freelance artist available for commissions!

Jango is cool in his own right. Not as cool as tons of other Star Wars characters, but still pretty awesome.

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

Jango, went out like a punk.  I figure for the whipping he put on Obi-Wan, he could have fared better against Mace.  Just saying.  Wish he could have had a bigger role.

JaegerFett wrote:

Jango, went out like a punk.  I figure for the whipping he put on Obi-Wan, he could have fared better against Mace.  Just saying.  Wish he could have had a bigger role.

Excellent point. Even though Jango was only in one film, it's been nice that he's been in some comic books and video games, each with some more back story.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com