Re: Does Jango Fett suck?

I disliked the prequels, so yes, in a way Jango Fett does suck.

So far, the......."not sucking side" is winning! big_smile

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I remain neutral on this one, I said I hate Jango.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Your opinion is respected Maltese!:D Although I love Jango...

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

If you think Jango sucks than you think Boba sucks, Bobas an unaltered clone of Jango, hes mostly the same, different time peried and armor colour and Boba doesn't were as much.

As You Wish

Not true.  Just because you are unaltered doesn't mean you are the same.  It's not being a clone that makes your personality, its the experiences that you go through and how you decide to deal with these.  For example, Boba is a cold, killer who relies on wits and cunning to get a lot of his bounties, while Jango was relied more on brawns.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

i dont know what all this flamein each other is about cause im new, but i do think Jango is pretty badass. hes got alot of coolness goin for em he basically whipped OBi-won even after his jetpack was blew up. and has alot of jedi kills under his belt so eyea Jango is cool.

"The fiercest, fastest and most fearless Bounty Hunter in the galaxy" deserves some respect.

Sev Fett is right, genes does not decide what you are. Your experiences, your memories, your childhood, the place where you live, the people you meet and things like that decide what and who you are.
Jango and Boba may look like each other, but they are different persons. Same thing for all the other Jango Fett clones.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Jot wrote:

i dont know what all this flamein each other is about cause im new.

No one is flaming anyone.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Why are we even asking this question?   Of course he sucks. completely lame.

Jango doesn't exactly suck, however Boba, the other clones, and many others are better than him.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

I personally think he's really cool. Not as good as Boba, but definitely still cool.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

I'm agreeing with most people.  Jango Fett doesn't suck.  And as I have said before you don't get to be called the best bounty hunter of your time by being a lame coward and such.  But, he definitely doesn't even compare with Boba and some of the other clones.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Mrs Boba Fett wrote:
the martian wrote:

jango is cool because he's sort of like boba, in his ways. so if you say that jango sucks youre saying that boba sucks

I agree.

I agree as well.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Jodo is also sort of like Boba, but many of you hate him. Saying Jango "sucks" does not mean that you are saying that Boba "sucks."

draco fett wrote:

Jodo is also sort of like Boba, but many of you hate him. Saying Jango "sucks" does not mean that you are saying that Boba "sucks."

I like Jodo AND Jango, though! Still not as much as Boba, but they are all great characters.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

42 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, January 17, 2007 4:30 pm)

I like Jodo aswell, but most members do not.

While he doesn't impress me as much as Boba, Jango does not "suck". Jango is definitely different and maybe "not as good" as Boba but suck is a longshot.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Jango suxxorz. 73h 3nd.

In the actual Star Wars Universe, I will allow that he is a feared bounty hunter, perhaps the best of his time. However, the very idea of putting him in was, in my humble opinion, Satan in plot form. I think everyone can agree that the mystery behind Boba was sadly destroyed.

And besides.....I hate his guns. His armor's too shiny too, not enough battle scars.

"I bow to no one, and give service only for cause." <- and he never had any cool lines like that.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Jango suxxorz. 73h 3nd.

In the actual Star Wars Universe, I will allow that he is a feared bounty hunter, perhaps the best of his time. However, the very idea of putting him in was, in my humble opinion, Satan in plot form. I think everyone can agree that the mystery behind Boba was sadly destroyed.

And besides.....I hate his guns. His armor's too shiny too, not enough battle scars.

"I bow to no one, and give service only for cause." <- and he never had any cool lines like that.

I agree with the part about the armor. I hate how it's all neat while Boba looks all beat up. At least a long deep scar running across a breast plate or something would make it look better. Also the blue paint around his visor should be a bit scraped off like Boba's. But what's wrong with his guns? They seem pretty decent, handgunwise.

draco fett wrote:

I like Jodo aswell, but most members do not.

I wonder why.....

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

If an actual warriors armor was so shiny, he would be dead before he took two steps.

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Instead, he had "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the galaxy."

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
SciFifreak90 wrote:

Jango suxxorz. 73h 3nd.

I agree with the part about the armor. I hate how it's all neat while Boba looks all beat up. At least a long deep scar running across a breast plate or something would make it look better. Also the blue paint around his visor should be a bit scraped off like Boba's. But what's wrong with his guns? They seem pretty decent, handgunwise.

Boba's armor was all dented and scratched because it was handed down to him. It used to be Jaster's. Jango's, I can only assume, was new. Granted he can use a few paint chips and a dent here and there like you mentioned.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

49 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:53 pm)

Jot wrote:

i dont know what all this flamein each other is about cause im new, but i do think Jango is pretty badass. hes got alot of coolness goin for em he basically whipped OBi-won even after his jetpack was blew up. and has alot of jedi kills under his belt so eyea Jango is cool.

I'm glad to see our new member sees the reality of the situation . People, consider Jango is virtually the first non-force user we ever saw whip a jedi like that.

draco fett wrote:

If an actual warriors armor was so shiny, he would be dead before he took two steps.

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Instead, he had "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the galaxy."

Well he is, isn't he? Lol but I see your point not as cool as Boba's line.