Topic: Jango and Boba together

Imagine if Jango had lived!He would  have trained Boba and they would go to missions together.They would be the best team of bounty hunters in the universe!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Re: Jango and Boba together

Imagine if Jango had been captured and put in the Republic Prison....
We all know what happens in those prisons....
Although as long as Jango could get hold of a plastic dinner knife and an elastic band he could probably get out of it....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Jango did once break into and then break back out of a high security asteroid prison.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Yeah I know, But I was saying he could do it with a plastic dinner knife and a paper napkin...

out of everybody in the whole starwars universe was to have a big war, who do u think will win?

"once i've caught my prey, nothing stops me from bringing it in" -boba fett, mandalorian armor, book 1 of the bounty hunter wars

Boba, Jango, and the RC Commandos would win!!!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

whoa! off subject, sorry i'm new, that was supposed to be seperate

"once i've caught my prey, nothing stops me from bringing it in" -boba fett, mandalorian armor, book 1 of the bounty hunter wars

its okay, I was like that once wink
But I hope you become a great member!

WELCOME

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Yes welcome, welcome...

thanks

11 (edited by True Warrior Thursday, June 8, 2006 12:10 pm)

We bring you great, warm, welcomes Marvin. tongue
If Jango was still alive, Boba wouldn't be the same rugged, ruthless hunter he is today. He'd be more soft. But the Fett family would be almost unstoppable.

Jango and Boba would win against the commandos, HANDS DOWN!

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Uh TW his name's Not Marvin...

His profile says his name is Brandon...

Yeah, I know. It's just a nickname..........ya know like Marvin the martian. wink Get it, Got it, Good.

{MW} TW cool

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

The difference between Jango and Bobba is that Jango had different training.Boba sort of blasts anything in his way.I believe that in a stealth mission,Jango would be the winner,

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Sorry, Boba!What a shame!

I would have really enjoyed seeing them go on some missions together...it would have been AWESOME!!!   And you're right about them being the team of Bounty Hunter to beat...a very rugged team that seems to me almost invincible. Just look at how good they worked together when Boba was a kid on Kamino.

{MW} MS9 cool

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

Yeah,Boba seemed that he would be the best bounty hunter from when he was boy.I will never forget the phrase:"Get him,dad!Fire!"or when Jango said"Let's finish him"the laugh of Boba!I love these two bounty hunters!

Really?
I found Boba obnoxious in the scenes in the Slave 1 from AOTC...

Well.I meant that we took the picture of Boba kid,so we can see little Boba and the adult,and see how he has changed...

Absolutly. But he was being obnoxious about Obi-Wan blowing up, so that could definatly be connected with the Fett we see today. In the Boba fett kids books, (I always find myself referring to those books! hmm ) He has learned much and drasticly changed. He starts to get much quiter after his father's death, and learns to trust no one.

{MW} TW

...I liked his cute little laugh. Maybe a bit too hoarse and forced, but otherwise cute.

that laugh seemed evil to me...and he was kinda annoying...wait, i take that back this is boba fett im talking about

LOL,Boba is VERY cool,because he seems evil and that he cares only for himself,and then sometimes suddenly he does something good and confuses us.By the way,does anyone know what Boba did just after the death of Jango?He didn't have enough experience to survive in a harsh environment like that I believe.But if there is a story-explanation,I sure don't know it...

There is an in-galaxy, story explenation of what he did. You'll find it in the young Boba Fett series, starting with the book The Fight to Survive.