Re: Did Boba continue the Fett name?

Humorbot5 wrote:

He only has to look in the mirror to remember...

Star Wars Tales 18, I'm not even asking about it, that's it.

The height of Fett's career was when he killed Fenn Shysa and became the true Mandalore.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Well I thought that was fairly obvious....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Not to everybody I would asume, besides, I was kinda guessing myself.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I have my own story about Fett cloning himself, and his clone daughters adventures (still in the works). However, whereas the old forum seemed to take to it very well, I look at the new crowd and get a decent idea as to your reactions to 'er. So, yeah. Her tales shall be lost to youuuuuu.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Yeah, so do I. Except his name is Kalo and he's aint a girl. tongue

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Yes he did.

You must find the jade monkey in 3 days becuse if you do not find it you and your family will burst into a bursty blue flame of death hahahahhahahahahahaaaahhahahahahhahahhahahahhaha

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

I have my own story about Fett cloning himself, and his clone daughters adventures (still in the works). However, whereas the old forum seemed to take to it very well, I look at the new crowd and get a decent idea as to your reactions to 'er. So, yeah. Her tales shall be lost to youuuuuu.

Hey, I actually remember your fan-fic. I didn't get to read all of it 'cause my computer is so flippin' old. I thought it was very well written.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Heh, thanks.

Maybe I'll post a new link to it when I finish the next chapter.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

Her tales shall be lost to youuuuuu.

Not to me.  smile

I'm tired of clones (no offense.)  I want him to have a real, biological child, with a real, biological woman.  And they should have a beautiful love story and a very nice wedding where Dengar is best man and one of his blue-skinned children is the flower girl.  And his lovely bride should not be just like him in personality (i.e. insane bounty hunter chick), but be her own unique (and very feminine) person.  And then after they have at least one child, I would be fine with official writers giving her a horrible, nightmarish death scene.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Funny enough, I have my own story where that happens…more or less. Except for the gruesome death part.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

I like BFFC Chrys' idea for Fett. I hav a fanfic in the works that kinda goes along those lines. Here's a couple of names i thought would be good names for Fett's kids...
Soren, Aidan, Kali, Anaru, and Ruki.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

BFFC Chrys wrote:

I'm tired of clones (no offense.)  I want him to have a real, biological child, with a real, biological woman.  And they should have a beautiful love story and a very nice wedding where Dengar is best man and one of his blue-skinned children is the flower girl.  And his lovely bride should not be just like him in personality (i.e. insane bounty hunter chick), but be her own unique (and very feminine) person.  And then after they have at least one child, I would be fine with official writers giving her a horrible, nightmarish death scene.

Hmm... that's a good idea.
Maybe after I finish the one I'm working on now, I'd do something like that. With credits to you for the idea, of course.

Go for it; I'd love to read it.  But it's not like I'm the first person to come up with the idea.  We used to brainstorm about it on the old boards all the time.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator