Topic: I need a 1995 Boba Fett bookmark

Hello everyone!

My future husband is a huge Boba Fett fan, and he has been searching for a 1995 Antioch Publishing Boba Fett bookmark for years. If anyone has any leads, (or if anyone has one they would be willing to sell) I would greatly appreciate the insight. Thank you so much!

Re: I need a 1995 Boba Fett bookmark

Took a while for me to find which one you were looking for.  Found a pic of one on this guys website.

http://mwright42.wixsite.com/fettsbount … olio-c1rgz

I haven't seen one of those in a fairly long time.  I ended up getting mine off of eBay.  I actually have a saved search on there for "Fett Bookmark."  I also like collecting a lot of the little nit-noid Fett collectible oddities that you don't see too much off.  I've done pretty well getting those kind of things from auction sites, mostly from eBay.  Just add it as a saved search and pick the option to get emails of when new things in that search pop up.  Be forewarned, though, sometimes it takes quite a while for these things to ever show up on a lot of the auction sites.  On the plus side, though, they're usually surprisingly cheap, since they're not the ones everyone's searching eBay for.  You'd be surprised how many hard to find Fett times I've found over the years on there, just because it wasn't something that was brand new and everyone was trying to get it.  Makes it easier to build up your collection over many years.  I usually check my saved eBay searches every several days, to see if there's anything new popping up.  If I see one on there, I'll post back in here.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

GettingmarriedtoaFettfan wrote:

Hello everyone!

My future husband is a huge Boba Fett fan, and he has been searching for a 1995 Antioch Publishing Boba Fett bookmark for years. If anyone has any leads, (or if anyone has one they would be willing to sell) I would greatly appreciate the insight. Thank you so much!

Very cool. I actually have that one (but not for sale).

Best bet would be eBay. Will add a record for it to Bounty to keep tabs on it.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hello.
I have been recently going through my Star Wars / SciFi collection and have found exactly what you are looking for...Antioch Boba Fett 1995 bookmark...I am happy to sell it...it will be on Ebay next week with a Boba Fett wallet card and other vehicle cards from Antioch...no sure if you have found one yet ?
but if you haven't and you want to make a sensible offer, please message me back.
Kind regards Karl.

Gadgets2u wrote:

Hello.
I have been recently going through my Star Wars / SciFi collection and have found exactly what you are looking for...Antioch Boba Fett 1995 bookmark...I am happy to sell it...it will be on Ebay next week with a Boba Fett wallet card and other vehicle cards from Antioch...no sure if you have found one yet ?
but if you haven't and you want to make a sensible offer, please message me back.
Kind regards Karl.

Hello, I realize that two years have passed, but I (regretfully) never saw your reply to my post, and now I'm horrified that I missed this opportunity to get the bookmark, (still haven't found one, and neither has the husband). I know that this is a long shot, but by chance do you still have it?