Re: Boba Fett vs. Godzilla

But there's no way Boba could hope to survive both Ghidorah and Godzilla.  What next?

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Bobazilla!!!! Boba gets deformed and turns into a giant monster!!!!!! tongue

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

And how does that happen?

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

he,.he,he.......um.......a grow ray?!? hmm tongue

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

30 (edited by Jodo Outkast Saturday, July 8, 2006 1:55 am)

If the "fett man" was monster size he would totally OWN no doubt about it!
But would his armor grow with him?

Bobazilla: Alrighty time to kick some monster a...oh...my armor’s gone. More importantly my pants are missing!
Monsters: (Insert "large radio active monsters laughing track no 1" here)

After the laughter dies down a Japanese Chinook helicopter flies by Bobazilla's groin trying to fasten a large censorship square.
After realizing the attactchment would not only be impossible, but it would be extremely awkward the japanese government tried a new stratergy.

Japanese airforce official: Well I don't know! try and hover around it or something....

"We aren't men disguised as dogs. We're wolves disguised as men."--Fuse's superior to Amamiya Kei

Then Godzilla grabs Ghidorah and Boba and smashes their heads together, but Boba was already dead from embarassment.

SF

32 (edited by Humorbot5 Sunday, December 10, 2006 5:11 am)

Spider-Fett wrote:

And how does that happen?

SF

"IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!"

So now Boba is a GInat dude fighting Godzilla plus the other thing. What now?

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Morphin' time? pff thats for amatuers. He obviously learned his ability to transform into a giant monster from Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

After growing to enourmous size (with his armor please to keep it a little g-rated) he uses his jetpack missle on Godzilla, creating a giant explosion that destroys 2 cities in Japan. Can you guess their names?

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Blowing up a giant monster and two cities with a missile, I am sure that that is G-rated tongue .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Ok rolling it back a little.

Boba is huge, but his weapons are busted for no particular reason...The only one he has left is his flamethrower...

Godzilla breathes fire at the Boba who resists it....This creates a Flame War of the literal variety.

Engaging in a hand-to-hand fight with the beast Boba begins to gain an advantage over the beast. But suddenly.....

to be continued....

Lol this is so random im guessing the 2 cities fetter mentioned were Hiroshima and Nakusaki.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

37 (edited by Humorbot5 Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:28 am)

Suddenly Rodan appears and attacks Godzilla. They seem to be violently fighting, but it soon becomes apparent to Fett that in actual fact...
"Gross" Boba Said.
Swallowing the puke in his mouth so as not to have to take his helmet off. Boba decides to end this quickly and skilfully.

He grabs Godzilla by the tail, swings him round and throws him into Rodan.
Fett stands there, satisfied with the move, when Ghidorah appears and bites him in the leg....
Boba gripped his leg in pain as Godzilla recovered and began to walk towards our injured hero..

To Be Continued.

Just then, MechaGodzilla came out of nowhere and jetted toward Godzilla at full force. Godzilla ducked and Mechagodzilla flew straight into Ghidorah launching them both away from the battle. Fett used this distraction to punch Godzilla square in the nose.

"OW!! That was totally uncalled for." Godzilla yelled rubbing his nose. Boba was flabberghasted at the fact that the strange creature could speak. But this was all the time Godzilla needed to to kick Boba in the nuts, dropping him to his knees.

And thats when...

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Boba began to slowly shrink back to his normal size.

"Fierfek" he yelled as he read on the Shrinking tablets bottle "Made in Taiwan"

Godzilla attempted to stomp on Boba who jumped into the nearest car and decided to drive to the Japanese Milatary headquarters (and Anime Gift Shop) in Kyoto. He began driving away at top speed.

"Wait I just want to be your friend!" Godzilla yelled after him.

Boba stopped the car and turned around: "Really?"

"No!" Godzilla breathed fire at the car as Boba sped down a nearby alley way
"Fierfek! A Kriffing Dead End!" Boba jumped out of the car and began to scale the wall as quickly as he could.

He could hear Godzilla closing in on the Alleyway and his legs started to hurt as he climbed the wall with sheer determination fueling his every muscle.

Just as Godzilla appeared at the mouth of the Alley, Boba hurled himself over the top of the wall and onto the roof of a building. He rolled onto his back and began to catch his breath as fire spilled into the alley below.

Boba got up and pulled an old Mandalorian Vibroblade he'd recently received as a gift, out of the scabbard hanging at his leg.

As Godzilla rose up from its crouched position, Boba began running towards the Beast. He leaped off the building blade raised. As the Air rushed past him he wondered whether this would be his final battle....

Spider-Fett wrote:

King Ghidorah is actually pretty inteligent, I've watched enough movies and read enough books to be convinced, and given that Ghidorah has three heads, that makes him three times as smart.  Ghidorah gave Godzilla a bigger fight than any other villian.

{MW} SF

I think Destroyah put up the best fight seeing as it ended with godzillas death. I've been a godzilla my whole entire life so yeah definitly godzilla would kick butt

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

41 (edited by Humorbot5 Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:37 pm)

Boba landed on the beasts head and attempted to scalp it. "CLANG" the vibrosword merely bounced off its thick hide.
Boba tried again. Same effect. And it was amde worsde by the beast shaking around trying to throw Boba off.

Thats when Boba remembered something his father had told him long ago
"When fighting an enemy you are unfamiliar with, always go for the eyes. The other weak spots may not be obvious to you."

Boba clambered to Godzilla's forehead and swung the blade into its left eye.
Godzilla howled with rage as Boba held tightly to the Vibroblade so as to avoid being thrown off.
If Godzilla didn't stop thrashing soon Boba would be thrown to his death and Godzilla would have to live with a horrible eye infection.

Suddenly Rodan tried to swipe Boba off of Godzilla, but Boba saw the attack coming and leaped, sword in hand, onto the Huge creature that had just attempted to kill him. He ran up the tail and onto Rodan's back.
He saw Godzilla rearing up and only just managed to dive out of the way from an enormous flame blast.  Rodan flew around trying to make Boba fall off, but Boba knew what he was doing.

He saw his chance and leapt off of Rodan.
He caught the Vibrosword right in Godzilla's other eye. Causing Boba to swing around the back of Godzilla's  head, without the sword.

He ran down the back of Godzilla's head and slid off of the tail. He ran to the nearest car and drove it between Godzilla's legs. Unfortunately Boba wasn't betting on Mecha Godzilla and Ghidorah coming back to continue the fight. He swerved the car around and began driving the car off in the toher direction. His only hope was to get a weapon powerful enough to finish off Godzilla or to get another grow-fast Super tablet (tm.)

He drove as fast as he could through the streets until he saw exactly what he was looking for...

A Cement Mixing Truck! Boba jumped out of his car and climbed into the truck. He drove it until he arrived back at the fight scene. Godzilla had fallen back onto a building and Rodan was circling around the wreckage from the air.

Boba pushed the pedal to the metal, but then the unexpected happened.

The truck stopped.

Boba yelled in anguish. He had had it all planned out, but no. Fate had played against him. He'd driven for 20 minutes to get the truck and time was running out. The Japanese government didn't want to have to resort to it, but a nuclear airstrike was less than an hour away.

His arsenal was disabled. His plan failed. His idea's deplinished.
He'd need a miracle to be able to defeat four monsters in an hour.

Then it came to him.
He ran into the nearest building and began running up the stairs.
He reached the top floor and stepped out onto the roof and shot his flamethrower around in the air.

As he expected, Rodan saw it and swooped down to him. Boba may not have been able to shoot his cable. But that did not make it completely useless.

He pulled it out of his arm and threw it to the ground. He would first need one of his knives.

He lowered his range finder and positioned his hand with the knife. He'd have to move with the speed of a Jedi for this to work. Rodan swooped towards Boba, he was very glad the creature had been so high or he wouldn't have had quite so much time to be ready.

He flicked his wrist. The knife flew into Rodan's eye. As Boba expected,the creature closed its eyes in pain and changed course, slowing itself down.

Boba's plan relied on his calculations being perfect. Luckily he didn't amke mistakes often. He grabbed his cable and leapt onto Rodan's back. He quickly climbed to the top of its back while it was still recovering. He looped the cable around its neck and held on.

He jerked the cable hard and Rodan was forced to act as Boba's steed. Super Sonic speeds would be Very useful....

42 (edited by Boba_Fett Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:07 am)

what the i posted here before

As You Wish

43 (edited by draco fett Monday, January 15, 2007 6:15 am)

A blaster would not kill Godzilla. Nor would any of Boba's weapons. Unless Boba used one of his ships, I doubt that he could even hurt Godzilla.

I have writer's block anyway.

know that would be a site, a freakishly large heat absorbing monster vs the best bounthunter in the galaxy, well godzila would win unless thier was a bounty on godzily and a bloody high one at that then godzily would be in ahell of a truble otherwise its just fett retreating for not worth the effort

As You Wish

I do not think that Godzilla having a bounty would make Fett any more poweful.

*Darth Revan walks out of a nearby bistro from all the noise*
"What the?! Oh C'mon! I'm not finished with my sandwich! Gah. I'm gonna have to break your arms.
*rumbles*
Godzilla's arms snap in half. He lets out a painful roar.
"Now. I'm gong to finish my sandwich.
*Darth Revan walkes back into bistro to finish his sandwich*
They are all really confused.

"This IS my signature."

well, if boba was sent in on foot obviously godzilla. It would be better if fett was in slave 1 then again he would probably smoke godzilla in his ship.

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

I do not really watch the Godzilla movies or shows, but I would assume the people trying to stop Godzilla already tried that.

Oh yeah? Nobody would ever expect MECHA-GODZILLA to come and wipe out all!