Topic: Is it possible for a clone to be Force sensitive?

I know that the Force runs through everything and that it can manifest itself in anyone. So the question, is even though Jango Fett was not Force sensitive could his clones be?

“Whoever angers you, owns you.”

Re: Is it possible for a clone to be Force sensitive?

If there was such an anomaly, it would be most hush-hush. Even from the Jedi.

Boba fett can use a light saber just as well as a Jedi.

Yeah, but in his case, it's more combat-skill than Force-sensitivity. Just sayin'! ;-)

Fett101 wrote:

Boba fett can use a light saber just as well as a Jedi.

Both are true, but I'm not sure the Kaminoans would be able to keep that kind of secret from the Jedi. I'm not the Jedi's biggest fan but even I will give them credit for their ability to sniff out such secrets. I don't know that it happened but I just wonder if it would be possible.

6 (edited by MacheteFett Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:08 pm)

If said Clone was lucky enough to have a Sargent like Skirata, not even the Kaminoans would've known. And if one did know, well, let's just say we wouldn't hear about said Kaminoan ever again... if ya know what I mean. And as for the Jedi, even Skirata could help hide things from them. ;-)

MandaloreRising wrote:

Both are true, but I'm not sure the Kaminoans would be able to keep that kind of secret from the Jedi. I'm not the Jedi's biggest fan but even I will give them credit for their ability to sniff out such secrets. I don't know that it happened but I just wonder if it would be possible.

As long as they got a Mando for a sergeant they would be ok. Obviously, Skirata would be the absolute best choice but you don't always get that lucky. Especially if you're a clone....... I just think it would be most ironic if a clone of the Jedi's hated (excuse me, sorry, "Jedi don't hate". *greatly disliked and resented) enemy, Jango Fett, had the ability to control their much vaunted Force.

I haven't finished the book yet but I'm pretty sure you can ask Darman and Etain's son.

Republic Commando book series

That's a great series, but Venku\Kad is only HALF-clone with a Force-sensitive for a mother.