Topic: Slave-1 by Code 3 for Sale

Greetings Boba Fett enthusiasts,

I have for sale a long-sold out die-cast metal, 1:65 scale model of Slave-1.  The model's condition is impeccable as I'm a serious collector and very "O.C.D." when it comes to taking care of all of my collectibles.  My Slave-1 comes from a sterile home, so that means it's smoke-free, pet-free, dust-free, and children-free.  I'm asking $500 plus whatever it costs to ship to you.  If you're interested..... please e-mail at: iron0678@yahoo.com  or call me at 347-341-8421.  If you do contact me, then please indicate in the subject header "Slave-1 Ship for Sale," so I'll know that it isn't a solicitor ...ha... If you live in or near the NY/NJ/CT area....I'd even work out meeting you somewhere to skip shipping the model.  I can provide additional pics upon request and thank you for your interest in reading this post! 

Best,

Sergio

Re: Slave-1 by Code 3 for Sale

brooklynfett0678, welcome to BFFC! Thanks for the post about your collectible. If you have any pictures of your exact item for sale, it couldn't hurt.

We've got a little more info for viewers to check out regarding this item from 2004:
http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/bounty/u … 3-slave-i/

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com