1 (edited by Humorbot5 Monday, May 29, 2006 12:31 pm)

Topic: Delta-Squad (The Republic Commandos) vs. Boba Fett

They both seem to have a fan base here.
So here it is.

BOSS, FIXER, SEV and SCORCH Vs. Our Man Fett...

Normal Conditions apply.Both sides are in their prime. Both have what you'd expect at hand, but no back-up, no starships. Just 5 fighters and their weapons.
Who would win?

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: Delta-Squad (The Republic Commandos) vs. Boba Fett

Fett has missels.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Oh, that's so tough! And mean, pitting brother against brother! tongue

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Well Yeah that was the idea...

it would be a good fight. the commandos would win. they got nubers and skill

some blood lines were ment to end.

I say Boba would win.  He's got more skill than any of them.  Don't forget that  unlike them, he is pure, 100% Jango and then some.  Plus, he has more weapons.  Don't get me wrong, Delta Squad are tough customers.  Boba would win just barely after a huge fight.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

He could blow them up with wrist rockets as they walked round the corner.

Or Scorch could set his trousers alight...

Whatever's good with you guys...

Humorbot5 wrote:

He could blow them up with wrist rockets as they walked round the corner.

Or Scorch could set his trousers alight...

tongue  I'm really not sure who'd win. It would probably be Boba, 'cos of him being a completely 'normal' clone. If it were Ordo or Mereel fighting Fettster... That's another matter!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Quality is better than quantity.

Well both were trained by People who had been trained by Jango, or Jango himself...

Yeah, but Boba probably more so.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Also, Boba simply has more experiance.

Boba!! Straight Up!! No WAY they can beat him!!!

{mw} tw

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I totally agree by the way....

But like my Darth Maul Thread I will continue to prelong this thread by adding more scenarios in which perhaps the tables would turn...

What if Fett was surrounded and Ambushed...

15 (edited by Spider-Fett Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:20 pm)

THen Boba would lob a few thermal detonators every which way.  Or maybe he'd use his flamethrower.  Or, he could play a little trick I like to utilize in Battlefront 2, which is to fly up directly above those around him, and drop a long range detonator in the middle.

{MW} SF

Humorbot5 wrote:

I totally agree by the way....

But like my Darth Maul Thread I will continue to prelong this thread by adding more scenarios in which perhaps the tables would turn...

What if Fett was surrounded and Ambushed...

Fett has a flame-thrower.

I would imagine the Armor is fire retardant....

And also if even one Delta survives he could heal the entire group with Bacta....

Luckily Fett isn't sloppy with his killing.

Ok what if Boba Fett is walking towards a door.
when he gets near it , it suddenly blows open and a grenade pops out. Its a Flash and it blinds Fett...

I know this wouldn't normally happen but just say that it did. Boba had, had his head caved in by some bounty which made him a bit drowsy or something.

Anyway Fett's blinded with Deltas coming in thru the door...

No way. His helmet would pick up noises behid the door and Fett would move out the way. I mean, seriously. If Fett fell into that trap, then he wouldn't be the galaxies greatest Bounty Hunter.

{MW} TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I think the Commandos would win.... But I am not sure...

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

True Warrior wrote:

No way. His helmet would pick up noises behid the door and Fett would move out the way. I mean, seriously. If Fett fell into that trap, then he wouldn't be the galaxies greatest Bounty Hunter.

{MW} TW

Well he had had his head bashed in....

True Warrior wrote:

Boba!! Straight Up!! No WAY they can beat him!!!

{mw} tw

One bounty hunter, however legendary, against a squad of men who have been trained by the best since....ever? No, loathe as I am to say it, Boba would meet his match, or his superiors. They outnumber him, which means they have the option of flanking, massed fire, sharing ammo, decoy, and many other strategies that can only be performed with a squad.

Boba's got one missile, his EE-3, rocket darts, a flamethrower (which drains his jetpack fuel), a wrist laser, and a retractable whipchord. Humorbot, Boba's armor has no wrist rockets, only Jango's.

Now the Commandos have their Deece's, a sniper and anti-armor attachment for it, their sidearm, a host of grenades, and wrist blades. Now considering Fett would be gone from a single anti-armor round, or even a sniper round, and also keeping in mind that he has expertly-aimed fire coming at him from up to four different directions, I think it's more than safe to say that our much-loved Fett would be gone. He's a bounty hunter, they're soldiers trained to fight and nothing else. Game over, check and mate, commandos win.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Yeah, It'll make a good fight, and Boba MIGHT meet his match, but Boba would come out on top. Yes, the commando's do have more artillery, but Boba's been through worse.

In fact, this would make a good RPG. big_smile I dont know.......................maybe the commando's get lost and Boba helps them, but then turns on them and the commandos try to find a way out of the situation. Yeah! That'd be cool! big_smile

{MW} TW cool

How the hell do you figure Boba could survive. Explain this to me, because it makes less sense than pacifism...well, almost less sense.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Well, I believe I already have. If you read the previous posts, you'd know that.
Come on, it's just one squad. hmm Even though it is a very strong squad, I still think Boba would get out alive. Im not saying that Boba could BEAT THEM, Im just saying that he could definately get out alive, with a good fight/

Would someone make an RPG, or a very short story or something. hmm Im not VERY familiar with the squad, but I know enough to know that Boba could get out alive.

SciFifreak90 wrote:

How the hell do you figure Boba could survive. Explain this to me, because it makes less sense than pacifism...well, almost less sense.

Could the Delta Force's armor withstand Fett's flame-throwerr or wrist rocket? I just really do not know, as I do not like the mass-produced clones very well.