Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

True Warrior wrote:
TheGunslinger wrote:

In addition, the remote bombs are essential, since the jedi need to run up to you to attack. As they approach and step over the bomb, they go careening across the battlefield. it's just so much fun!

This doesn't work as well against most heroes, because of saber-throw. But against Grievous and normal Jedi, it works like a charm.

HAHAHAHAHAH!! lol I do that ALLL THE TIME! And it makes me feel like Im smarter than ever. lol Everytime Im confronting Yoda, I drop a bomb, and BOOM!! "AHHHHH!!!! Kill me, you did!!!" AHAHA LOL lol

Anyone ever played Force Mod 3 for Jedi Academy?  I do the exact same thing in that...there's a class that spawns with remote bombs and trip mines, so while everyone else is playing as Jedi-Sith whatever, I just start covering all the choke points with trip mines, and when a Jedi corners me, I just throw a remote bomb and laugh as they run right over it and explode...my friends all hate me when I do that, but it's the best way to kill Jedi.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Yeah,that's cool! big_smile

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

online on battlefront once i tried the detpack trick, the guy playin yoda jumped way over the bomb thinkin he was so smart. So while he was up in the air i blasted him to smithereens with my ee-3.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Boba Is Good But I Like Darth Maul Did Anybody Download The New Stuff Like Kit Fisto And Ventress?
How R The New Characters And Battle Feilds?

80 (edited by fairyblood Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:25 am)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

I can't download it, cuz I don't have Xbox live. *crys a bunch.*

My proudest moment in that game was while playing as Boba in assult mode in Mos Eisley, Obi Won was about lightsaber me point blank. As I'm barel rolling out of the way I see this green lightsaber fly by and hit Obi in the face and it kills him.  I'm like, "WTF???" So, I turn around and there's Luke Skywalker!!! XD It was all I could do not to fall out of my chair.

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

LOL!  lol That's funny. I love Battlefront 2. My proudest moment was using Boba and killing 115 out of the allowed 120.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

well boba is actualy very effeiciant at killing jedi its just you have to have a certain approach
first find a high spot like on a tower so they cant use force pull which is the stupidest(fill in the blank)ability that they never should have put in the game
then just snipe the jedi with ur rifle and use an occasional rocket but you have to be alert because they hate being sniped and will try getting you from behind.
also if they try jumping up to you fly around the tower and start lighting them up with ur flame thower and missles
and since boba has the best rifle other guys with lasers are no match!
so sure it would be cooler running into a group of jedi guns blazing but if you do try that, do what i did get 5 guys to be boba(or jango) with you and youll never lose.

The jedi have defied the laws of physics for the last time. countless awsome villians have died. now they must be punished. . .

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

I have SWB2 for my psp, from my opinion, it is a great game, but one thing that sucks is that you have to go to mos eisly in instant action to play with the fett's stright from the beginning. Also there really is no 'story mode' other than galactic conquest but its kinda hard, considering the space battles

'I want them, and I want them alive' - Cloud Fett

84 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Monday, November 13, 2006 5:11 pm)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

what i really hate is that jango has 1 westar 33 pistol, when he should have 2 westar34 pistols. ugh i hate that! also the flamethrower should come out of the gauntlet not that other stupid gun. and instead of an explosive jango  and boba should have the whipcord. the only game i've used the whipcord in is in star wars bounty hunter.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Yeah exactly and if you look the blaster isnt even a wester its a droid gun. Jangos gun also has a scope wiche it shouldnt and Boba's should have a scope and dosent.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

A lot of people say to me "Why are you Boba, Boba sucks"

But of course that's before I've begun my Head Shot killing spree of the Jedi.

And I downloaded the Asajj Ventress/Kit Fisto thing By the way.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

IG-88 wrote:

Yeah exactly and if you look the blaster isnt even a wester its a droid gun. Jangos gun also has a scope wiche it shouldnt and Boba's should have a scope and dosent.

exactly! if it was a westar i would feel a lot better. i could just pretend i lost the other one while fighting obi-wan on kamino ( and he really did lose a gun on kamino, for those who forgot). and yeah boba should have the scope not jango but when i use jangos scope i pretend its the id-scanner, like in star wars bounty hunter. and bobas gun is really a stormtrooper gun omg i hate that! but it doesnt matter much to me because i play as jango. always jango. i guess hes my favorite. but i like boba a lot too. also i really wish the fetts had a whipcord instead of an explosive. like i said before, i've only used the whipcord in star wars bounty hunter, and that one isnt that good, because you cant use it while you're flying, like jango did to kenobi. also i like the jet-troopers old jetpack from battlefront 1, the one that looks like the one jango used on geonosis. it was a lot better looking then the new jetpack. speaking of geonosis not only should jango be the playable hero there, but they should make a geonosis arena battlefield! i mean i would really like to fight where jango died, playing as jango. relive his final moments.....or at least they should add the arena on the current geonosis map. it could consist of 1 to 3 command posts or something. also in space battles you should use hero vehicles ( solo-millenium falcon, vader-special tie fighter, jango-slave 1, etc) although grievouses ship is playable as a bomber and anakins fight is playable too.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Humorbot5 wrote:

A lot of people say to me "Why are you Boba, Boba sucks"

Where the heck have they been? He's one the easiest characters to handle. They fail. XD

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

Yeah exactly and if you look the blaster isnt even a wester its a droid gun. Jangos gun also has a scope wiche it shouldnt and Boba's should have a scope and dosent.

exactly! if it was a westar i would feel a lot better. i could just pretend i lost the other one while fighting obi-wan on kamino ( and he really did lose a gun on kamino, for those who forgot). and yeah boba should have the scope not jango but when i use jangos scope i pretend its the id-scanner, like in star wars bounty hunter. and bobas gun is really a stormtrooper gun omg i hate that! but it doesnt matter much to me because i play as jango. always jango. i guess hes my favorite. but i like boba a lot too. also i really wish the fetts had a whipcord instead of an explosive. like i said before, i've only used the whipcord in star wars bounty hunter, and that one isnt that good, because you cant use it while you're flying, like jango did to kenobi. also i like the jet-troopers old jetpack from battlefront 1, the one that looks like the one jango used on geonosis. it was a lot better looking then the new jetpack. speaking of geonosis not only should jango be the playable hero there, but they should make a geonosis arena battlefield! i mean i would really like to fight where jango died, playing as jango. relive his final moments.....or at least they should add the arena on the current geonosis map. it could consist of 1 to 3 command posts or something. also in space battles you should use hero vehicles ( solo-millenium falcon, vader-special tie fighter, jango-slave 1, etc) although grievouses ship is playable as a bomber and anakins fight is playable too.

Exactly i like ur thinking also i was thinking maybe you could have a chice between 2 heroes for each side on each level so you can pick the one you want.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

no an even better idea would be if you could use any hero you wanted. for example, if you were playing on kashyyyk, as the cis, you could use darth maul, darth tyranus, jango fett or general grievous! also, heroes should be allowed to consume bacta. sometimes there arent any enemies nearby and by the time i find some i have low health and sometimes get killed.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

I have it for my PSP and i know that the xbox is deffernet than PSP but i was wondering what is the 'story mode' in this game theres t=galactic conquest but i am NOT good at the space battle. I do use the cheats you included claude. but that doesnt help. Do you know whihc levels you can be boba fett on the PSP, you can be jango on kashyyk and other levels but how do you be boba in other than mos eisly/.1/1/1

'I want them, and I want them alive' - Cloud Fett

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

It's so easy to kill jedi with the Fetts. And I'm talking about multiplayer.
What I do: Headshot them at long range, if that doesn't work I fly over them, shoot a rocket or throw a det pack or a time bomb just to get them to jump away and then I fly around them in circles while either firing my flamethrower or blaster.
Of course this doesn't work always. Some people are either smart or skilled enough to attack you in the air.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

I beg to differ. Boba Fett does stand a chance, he is long-ranged, and highly maneuverable. If you know HOW to use him correctly, he is one of the deadliest characters in the game. I am a separitist personally, I like the destroyer droids for their protection and fire power.

To look into that helmet's concealing visor was to meet a gaze as ruthless and unsentimental as his own...-Prince Xizor

94 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:57 pm)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

i always play as boba fett now so i guess im an empire person. you know what i hate though? the gamoreans attacking fett. he works for jabba too god damnit, stupid backstabbing pigs! i wish they wouldnt attack fett but attack everyone else. also i wish you could play at the sarlacc pit in batlefront 2 like you could in battlefront 1 only the field would be a little different, like for example the sarlacc wouldnt be at ground level it would be in a deep pit like in rotj so if you were even near it you might die. i mean its so easy to avoid the sarlacc in battlefront 1.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Yeah, I never thought about that. Would have been a great idea for the game.
And the dune sea was my favourite place in Battlefront 1. I was very disappointed when I noticed it wasn't in SWBF2.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

The Cloner wrote:

Yeah, I never thought about that. Would have been a great idea for the game.
And the dune sea was my favourite place in Battlefront 1. I was very disappointed when I noticed it wasn't in SWBF2.

same here i still love the sarlacc even if its easy to avoid. also they should've made the geonosis arena playable.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
The Cloner wrote:

Yeah, I never thought about that. Would have been a great idea for the game.
And the dune sea was my favourite place in Battlefront 1. I was very disappointed when I noticed it wasn't in SWBF2.

same here i still love the sarlacc even if its easy to avoid. also they should've made the geonosis arena playable.

I agree with Gustavo_Perez on this one. The sarlacc pit was a dissapointing realization that hit me when I was playing through SWBF2. The game itself was quite spectacular though, and I can't wait for the day when virtual reality reaches untold heights. I can't even begin to imagine what the Star Wars universe would seem with the technology awaiting for all of us in the near future.

To look into that helmet's concealing visor was to meet a gaze as ruthless and unsentimental as his own...-Prince Xizor

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

The Cloner wrote:

Yeah, I never thought about that. Would have been a great idea for the game.
And the dune sea was my favourite place in Battlefront 1. I was very disappointed when I noticed it wasn't in SWBF2.

Yeah its cos it had starships in it...

I don't see why they didn't cut them out though....
Truly it was the greatest.....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

Yes, and It's so fun to run over Luke with a speeder or a skiff. I even once saw that the Sarlacc ate Luke.

And I forgot to mention the Geonosis arena in my last post. Did you think it would be a Jedi vs droids battle or would you be able to play as the invading clones? Maybe add the geonosis arena in the top-left corner of the existing Geonosis map and take away the command post there? And if the geonosis arena would be playable, I would play as Jango Fett and kill Mace Windu.

And does anybody else miss the LAAT Gunships in Geonosis? I think the battle is better in SWBF1.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

The Cloner wrote:

Yes, and It's so fun to run over Luke with a speeder or a skiff. I even once saw that the Sarlacc ate Luke.

And I forgot to mention the Geonosis arena in my last post. Did you think it would be a Jedi vs droids battle or would you be able to play as the invading clones? Maybe add the geonosis arena in the top-left corner of the existing Geonosis map and take away the command post there? And if the geonosis arena would be playable, I would play as Jango Fett and kill Mace Windu.

And does anybody else miss the LAAT Gunships in Geonosis? I think the battle is better in SWBF1.

Well you should be able to play as whoever you want, whether it be a clone, a jedi, a droid, or jango fett. also the arena could be like 2 command posts in the corner of the whole geonosis map and it could be really big.

haha the sarlacc ate luke i wish i saw that

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."