1 (edited by The Chosen One Sunday, July 11, 2010 4:50 pm)

Topic: KOTOR fan art

a gallery of some fan art i drew smile
http://picasaweb.google.com/djjentink/F … directlink

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

Re: KOTOR fan art

Not too bad; your scale is pretty good, and you're on the right track with your shading.  Try not to begin with stuff straight from your head but try to use good solid references to look at as you draw.  Stand back once and a while and get a good overview of your overall picture; helps me a lot

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

3 (edited by Terra Friday, July 9, 2010 11:40 am)

Ralin Drakus wrote:

Not too bad; your scale is pretty good, and you're on the right track with your shading.  Try not to begin with stuff straight from your head but try to use good solid references to look at as you draw.  Stand back once and a while and get a good overview of your overall picture; helps me a lot

Wow, pro tricks! big_smile
You steal words from my mouth; I guess I'll just sit in the back and watch. smile

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

4 (edited by The Chosen One Sunday, July 11, 2010 4:51 pm)

Ralin Drakus wrote:

wow, thanks so much for the tips! Its good to know i'm at least in the right direction!

there's some new stuff in there if you guys want to check it out smile

Nice work!
The shading looks very impressive and i really find the way you sketches interesting as they are neat and well finished!
Good start smile