Topic: Smuggler quzz

Smuggler freestyle morality quiz!

In this quiz, instead of simply giving you a few options to choose from, read the scenario and state what your trooper would do in that situation. Furthermore, state why your agent chose that course of action and where on the light/grey/dark spectrum you believe your decision resides.

Good luck smuggler, you may need it.



1) You are headed through a rough patch of space when you hear a loud crash coming from your cargo hold. After navigationg the hazards of space you go back to investigate if anything has happened to the weapons shipment you were smuggling. However, as you enter the hold you spot an exoticly alluring alien gagged and bound in chains next to an open crate. There are several other similar crates in your hold, and a few of them could contain multiple people if they packed them tight enough. The alien's expression shifts between defiant and pleading. By all appearances you have actually been smuggling slaves instead of blasters. What do you do?

Do you untie the alien and try to learn more, or do you simply stuff them back into the crate and fly on? Seeing as how valuable slaves are do you call back your client and demand more money, or do you simply skim profits off from somewhere else? Do you hand them over to the republic, or do you simply drop them on the nearest habitable world, assuming you're even feeling that generous? What does your smuggler do when faced with deception and the unexpected?



2) You are in a cantina the night before you embark on a dangerous supply run through a heavily blockaded system. Several other smugglers have tried this run without success, and the resistance fighters who need the supplies have offered you a massive sum. However as you are enjoying your drink an attractive stranger takes a seat next to you and out of the blue states that your client cannot pay all of what they offered. The agent next to you offers you a deal; information on the resistance for assurance that you will be permitted to pass through certain imperial checkpoints in the future. The agent leaves with a stunning smile and hands you a room key and contact information. What do you do?

Do you laugh it off and order another round; confident that the agent was full of it, and that nothing in the galaxy could hope to catch you? Do you consider the agent's offer as a helping hand in the right places never hurt anybody? Do you confront your client with this revelation, or do you simply blow the job off? Who can your smuggler trust in a galaxy full of dishonorable sorts?



3) You learn that an evil criminal organization has placed a large bounty on your head after you compleated a job for one of their rivals. The bounty hunter has a fearsome reputation for tenacity and bringing in their targets alive (although considering who they're being given to, death might be preferable.) With the devil's own luck you also manage to learn of a weak spot in the bounty hunter's armor; the bounty hunter's sibling. The slightly younger sibling is sickly, under the criminal organization's thumb, easy on the eyes and largely isolated from their sibling's help. What do you do?

Do you ignore the information you just overheard and lead the bounty hunter on a grand chase, tossing one-liners over your shoulder every step of the way? Do you help free the sick captive, hoping that the bounty hunter will be grateful enough to stop or do you take them hostage yourself and demand that the chase end? Do you try to convince the sibling of your noble intentions and get them on your side? Do you simply confront or kill the bounty hunter with an elaborate trap or head on with blaster pistols at twenty paces? What does honor mean to you character-assuming it means anything to begin with?



4) You are on a highly important top-secret mission for the republic ferrying a headstrong and strangely attractive jedi knight to-er, well you were paid not to talk about that. Along the way your ship picks up a distress signal from a republic cruiser. The cruiser has been ambushed by a large sith task force and are requesting reinforcements from anyone who can hear them.After they announce that their shields are down; the jedi waves their hand in your general direction and states sternly "we will go and assist them." You manage to catch yourself right before you reach for the hyperdrive. The cruiser announces that it's lost the last of it's fighter escort. What do you do?

Do you punch in the coordinates to lightspeed anyway and try to look for survivors; trusting that the force is guiding the jedi and they know what they're doing? Do you ignore the distress signal and try to remind the jedi of that super-duper-tippy-top-maxi-extreme-ultra-secret mission they were supposed to be on? And hey, before that! What about the whole "you tried to violate my mind" thing the jedi just did? Are you going to call your passenger out on that or do you simply write it off as something that all jedi just do? What sort of relationship does your smuggler have with the force-using population?



5) Hah! Paydirt! After a particularly lucrative job you walk away with a substantial amount of cash- maybe not more than you could ever dream of, but still a hefty sum. Any mates you have on board are taking a nice long shore leave to get "aquainted" with the locals. What does your smuggler do with the lion's share of the haul? Do you start paying off the principal on your loan to that hutt crime lord? Do you join your crew and blow through the cash on wine, lovin' and song? Do you buy that shiney new hyperdrive for your baby? Maybe you use it for style, buying a second gold-plated blaster to match your first one, or on some decent threads to impress the high-'n-mighty? Maybe you hand it over to a particularly impovershed orphanage or some other needy group? How important is money to your smuggler and what does freedom ultimately mean for them?

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

2 (edited by The Chosen One Monday, July 12, 2010 8:15 am)

Re: Smuggler quzz

Karson Fett wrote:

Smuggler freestyle morality quiz!

In this quiz, instead of simply giving you a few options to choose from, read the scenario and state what your trooper would do in that situation. Furthermore, state why your agent chose that course of action and where on the light/grey/dark spectrum you believe your decision resides.

Good luck smuggler, you may need it.



1) You are headed through a rough patch of space when you hear a loud crash coming from your cargo hold. After navigationg the hazards of space you go back to investigate if anything has happened to the weapons shipment you were smuggling. However, as you enter the hold you spot an exoticly alluring alien gagged and bound in chains next to an open crate. There are several other similar crates in your hold, and a few of them could contain multiple people if they packed them tight enough. The alien's expression shifts between defiant and pleading. By all appearances you have actually been smuggling slaves instead of blasters. What do you do?

Do you untie the alien and try to learn more, or do you simply stuff them back into the crate and fly on? Seeing as how valuable slaves are do you call back your client and demand more money, or do you simply skim profits off from somewhere else? Do you hand them over to the republic, or do you simply drop them on the nearest habitable world, assuming you're even feeling that generous? What does your smuggler do when faced with deception and the unexpected?



2) You are in a cantina the night before you embark on a dangerous supply run through a heavily blockaded system. Several other smugglers have tried this run without success, and the resistance fighters who need the supplies have offered you a massive sum. However as you are enjoying your drink an attractive stranger takes a seat next to you and out of the blue states that your client cannot pay all of what they offered. The agent next to you offers you a deal; information on the resistance for assurance that you will be permitted to pass through certain imperial checkpoints in the future. The agent leaves with a stunning smile and hands you a room key and contact information. What do you do?

Do you laugh it off and order another round; confident that the agent was full of it, and that nothing in the galaxy could hope to catch you? Do you consider the agent's offer as a helping hand in the right places never hurt anybody? Do you confront your client with this revelation, or do you simply blow the job off? Who can your smuggler trust in a galaxy full of dishonorable sorts?



3) You learn that an evil criminal organization has placed a large bounty on your head after you compleated a job for one of their rivals. The bounty hunter has a fearsome reputation for tenacity and bringing in their targets alive (although considering who they're being given to, death might be preferable.) With the devil's own luck you also manage to learn of a weak spot in the bounty hunter's armor; the bounty hunter's sibling. The slightly younger sibling is sickly, under the criminal organization's thumb, easy on the eyes and largely isolated from their sibling's help. What do you do?

Do you ignore the information you just overheard and lead the bounty hunter on a grand chase, tossing one-liners over your shoulder every step of the way? Do you help free the sick captive, hoping that the bounty hunter will be grateful enough to stop or do you take them hostage yourself and demand that the chase end? Do you try to convince the sibling of your noble intentions and get them on your side? Do you simply confront or kill the bounty hunter with an elaborate trap or head on with blaster pistols at twenty paces? What does honor mean to you character-assuming it means anything to begin with?



4) You are on a highly important top-secret mission for the republic ferrying a headstrong and strangely attractive jedi knight to-er, well you were paid not to talk about that. Along the way your ship picks up a distress signal from a republic cruiser. The cruiser has been ambushed by a large sith task force and are requesting reinforcements from anyone who can hear them.After they announce that their shields are down; the jedi waves their hand in your general direction and states sternly "we will go and assist them." You manage to catch yourself right before you reach for the hyperdrive. The cruiser announces that it's lost the last of it's fighter escort. What do you do?

Do you punch in the coordinates to lightspeed anyway and try to look for survivors; trusting that the force is guiding the jedi and they know what they're doing? Do you ignore the distress signal and try to remind the jedi of that super-duper-tippy-top-maxi-extreme-ultra-secret mission they were supposed to be on? And hey, before that! What about the whole "you tried to violate my mind" thing the jedi just did? Are you going to call your passenger out on that or do you simply write it off as something that all jedi just do? What sort of relationship does your smuggler have with the force-using population?



5) Hah! Paydirt! After a particularly lucrative job you walk away with a substantial amount of cash- maybe not more than you could ever dream of, but still a hefty sum. Any mates you have on board are taking a nice long shore leave to get "aquainted" with the locals. What does your smuggler do with the lion's share of the haul? Do you start paying off the principal on your loan to that hutt crime lord? Do you join your crew and blow through the cash on wine, lovin' and song? Do you buy that shiney new hyperdrive for your baby? Maybe you use it for style, buying a second gold-plated blaster to match your first one, or on some decent threads to impress the high-'n-mighty? Maybe you hand it over to a particularly impovershed orphanage or some other needy group? How important is money to your smuggler and what does freedom ultimately mean for them?

1. i untie them and try to learn more. After i learn that i've been severely mislead, i put them all back on coruscant where they cant  be enslaved. Then i put on a VERY pissed off look, and go to my hirer and flash my blaster and ask him " WHAT THE FRAK IS GOING ON?!!?"
2. i take the agent up on her offer,( of course first finishing my drink) i walk down to said adress, knock on door, go inside, and ask about said topic.
3. i help the sick dude in hopes the hnter will give up the chase
4. i remind the jedi of said primary directive, plus, if we march straight into a sith attack, we're liable to get blasted to smithereens by the sith flagship.
5. i use it to pimp mah starship yo!

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

Re: Smuggler quzz

1. Untie and interrogate one of them.
2. Take the agent's offer.
3. I make an offer to the bounty hunter, if I get his/her sibling, my death will be faked before the BH could get to me.
4. I remind the Jedi of the primary objective.
5. Take a vacation, buy myself something nice, upgrade anything I can.

Re: Smuggler quzz

Can you explain a little bit more Chosen One?

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Smuggler quzz

Karson Fett wrote:

Can you explain a little bit more Chosen One?

how exactly?

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

Re: Smuggler quzz

Explian your answer more, ad I can't create a better consequence. For Example what happened when you met this agent? How did it turn out? Answer the unasked questions. It makes for a better plot.

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.