Re: Plans for Valentine's Day

Eeh, I just roll my eyes at everyones lust and shove my way to class. wink Works for meh!

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

And then when you get to college all the cool kids from high school want to be your best friend.  It's really weird.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Yeah it's amazing when you leave school how all the popular kids that ignored you suddenly want to be your friend. They tend to be the people who can't cope with real life.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

29 (edited by Boba Dude Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:20 am)

For Valentines day I gave a girl that I really like a card. It was funny because I gave it to her and four seconds later I here 4-5 girls make a "ahhhhhh" sound at the same time. it was great! I wonder if she like's me? hmmmmmmmm? And I asked here if she like the card the next day and she said "YES!"

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Life lesson here. I've bin there and done that with woman. It's more fun to hang around with your friends any day and go clubbing than been with a Gf.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

I don't have many friends. The only friend I have is in High shcool. I have never had a GF before anyway. I dont even know if she likes me or not. hmmmmmmm

as you get older you make more friends.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

*sob*  I'll never have a girlfriend!
*smacks head against the wall crying*

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

SHE GAVE ME HER PHONE # ON THE BUS RIDE HOME!!!! *Dose the super happy dance* SCORE FOR ME! big_smile

put a couple of flowers in a pot and call it valentines day

What if he doesn't survive?He's worth alot to me

I kow the topics a little dated but ARCFett dont feel bad I didnt get squat either.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Be patient, it comes with time.  Even if you have to wait till you're 19, like I did.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Listen to Chrys, she is a wise woman wink

Woot for Boba Dude! big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

39 (edited by Boba Dude Monday, February 27, 2006 8:44 am)

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Listen to Chrys, she is a wise woman wink

Woot for Boba Dude! big_smile

YEA FOR ME!

my best friend is now owned by his GF,(i dnt mean that in a bad or rude way) as are most of my friends, i;m never gonna b like that, ever. I'm not settling down or having kids(i would'nt mind been cloned tho lol). alot of my mates think i should start n think about settling down, but the quote JF, "Not in this life time"

THE FLASH wrote:

my best friend is now owned by his GF,(i dnt mean that in a bad or rude way) as are most of my friends, i;m never gonna b like that, ever. I'm not settling down or having kids(i would'nt mind been cloned tho lol). alot of my mates think i should start n think about settling down, but the quote JF, "Not in this life time"

lol

Couples really shouldn't live out of each other's pockets. You still need to be individuals. So cloning probably isn't the best idea tongue

BFFC Moderator

Bah even though its past >.>; ... I recieved my Boba Fett OTC in the mail, and told the boy i like that i like him x33. Pretty good. Despite the only sugarfull thing i got was a pack of sweethart things ._.;

Been ages since I've been here.
:] Whats up?

Zara Orono wrote:

Bah even though its past >.>; ... I recieved my Boba Fett OTC in the mail, and told the boy i like that i like him x33. Pretty good. Despite the only sugarfull thing i got was a pack of sweethart things ._.;

Dose he like you?

Something like that happened to me...several times. Apparently girls think it's funny to mess with the violent kid in black. I was ambushed, had to be five of 'em, outside physics. Nowhere to run, just me and my .45, and I had no other alternative but to blast my way out...actually, a few well-placed threats kept them from making any form of physical contact.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

You need a forcefied tongue I'd love to have one at busy shopping centres, I seriously hate crowded places.

BFFC Moderator