Re: No Internet - What would you do?

Fettmatic wrote:

I'd be a hell of a lot more productive that's for sure, no more getting sidetracked as easily when I'm supposed to be doing work

Yeah.

Fettmatic wrote:

I'd be a hell of a lot more productive that's for sure, no more getting sidetracked as easily when I'm supposed to be doing work

LOL that kinda rings a vague bell somewhere... tongue

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

My little laptop caught a virus

Karson Fett wrote:

My little laptop caught a virus

Hate when that happens.

If I didn't have the internet I couldn't get help online when I stun myself in deep boredom/confusion with overly technical Javascript/PHP books. And to think I used to have a head for numbers. Ugh.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

It sucks

31 (edited by Terra Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:34 am)

Karson Fett wrote:

It sucks

Yeah. If I didn't have to understand all that complicated arithmethic s*, I'd just burn these books because they're so deeply boring. But if I want to widen my job possibilities as a web designer I have to be able to read/write code and detangle it when it's badly done and full of crap. Java and PHP are a very limit minimum, there's even more. Pretty designs alone aren't enough anymore over here. sad