Topic: RIP Chris Henry

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry died Thursday. He was only 26.

"We are greatly saddened by today's tragic news about the loss of Chris Henry. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Chris' family, including his Bengals family. I ask you to keep Chris Henry and his family in your thoughts today."
  -- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell

"We talked before every game and he would just say go out there and handle your business. I don't know what else to say. He had been doing everything right."
  -- Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco

"We knew him in a way that [was not consistent] with his public persona. We liked him. He had worked through troubles in his life ... to a point where he was going to have the future we all wanted for him and that he wanted for himself. At the time of his tragedy he was running to daylight."
  -- Bengals president Mike Brown

"For those who knew Chris, he was nothing like his public perception. A loving and caring individual, he was thankful for what he had in life, and proud of what he had overcome."
  -- Andy Simms, Henry's agent

"I enjoyed our time together at West Virginia and we shared a lot of great moments. I have many fond memories of our three years together and will remember those forever."
  -- Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez

"The entire Mountaineer football family is deeply saddened by the tragic passing of Chris Henry. We say 'Once a Mountaineer, always a Mountaineer,' and Chris was a big part of our success during his time here. For me, he was a real joy to be around on a daily basis. He always came to work and loved to play football."
  -- WVU coach Bill Stewart

"I remember recruiting Chris to West Virginia like it was yesterday. He came from a humble background and was a wonderful young man and football player. Chris was like a son to me and I will cherish all the great memories that I have of him."
  -- Michigan offensive coordinator Calvin Magee

***ESPN article*** 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750615

check out NFL.com for more

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: RIP Chris Henry

That's just really sad. So young, and leaving behind a family, too. Jesus.

Yeah...

calvinanglin@gmail.com

As bats lives in Aussie I was so sad to read about his young life lost!!
So much promise by what I heard what a tragic way to lose his life
  Bats

How awful!! How awful for the team!!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying