Topic: Who is game to say if they saw New Moon

I haven't seen it yet..but the Critics here are giving it not a good rating ,,many
say they should have kept the Lady who directed Twlight  as she had the right idea
about the story.
Then you see the Fans raving on how good it is any fans review here  .
  Bats

Re: Who is game to say if they saw New Moon

I saw it, and I enjoyed it. I loved the books, and I thought New Moon was actually more "by the book" than Twilight. I only had three complaints: 1. The CGI on the wolves was terrible. They were SOOO fake. 2. Some of the conversations between the characters were a little awkward. Especially between Jacob and Bella. 3. Bella's screaming when she is having nightmares about Edward. It's way WAY over the top.
I read the reviews online, and I think it's way better than they are saying. Some of those people are just sick of seeing the hype, and they just want the movie to be crap. I had to keep reminding myself that it is "teen fiction," so there are going to be some cheesy, over the top moments.

Arians Thanks ,,I guess it's would be hard to show a more life -like Wolf
sounds it was 50-50,,I think I enjoyed New Moon book the most seemed to get more
into the story
My friend showed me the Spook of New Moon,,I couldn't stop laughting when the part where
Jacob changed into the Wolf,, in the spook he turn into a Guinea Pig I just cracked up .
   Bats

My wife watched it. I for one did not care to see it. I havent even seen the first one. I dont plan on it.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

I have seen the first one but for some reason can not get my heart set on seeing New Moon.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying