Topic: Bossk vs. Durge

Hey everyone,
                        This subject came up under another thread so i decided to start a new one for it. The reason why this would be a good close match is because they are both slightly blinded by their quick tempers and deep anger. They both find themselves turning to blind anger which makes them fight impulsively instead of using their smarts (like the Fetts).

here is a little clip of something i found on Durge, for those of you who are not very familier with him...it doesn't quite do him justice, but will do for now.

Durge-----Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter

The Gen'Dai, an extremely long-lived species, are usually not aggressive. Durge is and exception.

Who do you think would win? this close match should have a divided result...

{MW} MandalorianSpy9 cool

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

2 (edited by True Warrior Friday, May 12, 2006 7:21 pm)

Re: Bossk vs. Durge

I dont know........its a close match, but I think Bossk would win................or somehow, they would team up to kill Boba Fett.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I think Durge would win.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I say Bossk.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

I'm starting to think neither...maybe they both shoot each other at the same time and that's the end of it....lol

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

6 (edited by BobaJoe Friday, May 12, 2006 5:43 pm)

I think Durge would win. did any of you read the Clone Wars Comic were Durge dies. I was disapointed with his face, and he died way to easy. In my personal opion.

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

i think that druge will win but it could go ether way.

some blood lines were ment to end.

BobaJoe wrote:

I think Durge would win. did any of you read the Clone Wars Comic were Durge dies. I was disapointed with his face, and he died way to easy. In my personal opion.

Durge didn't actually ever die, you will be relieved to know.
Anyway, Bossk would win because they were both bested by Boba Fett, but at least Bossk was beaten by an adult Boba Fett, whereas Durge was beaten by an 11 year old kid Boba Fett.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Yeah, I read that in the kid Boba Fett books and I was like WTF?! yikes He was killed by baby Boba. AHAHAHAHAH! lol big_smile

{MW} TW cool

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Yeah, its really bad for his credibility.

Durge: You will die, you warm-blooded mammal.

Bossk: What did you call me??

Durge: A warm-blooded mammal.

Bossk: GAAAHHHH!!!!! *recklessly charges Durge*

*incoherent noises followed by a large explosion*

Durge: Hah.

*Delta squad watching the battle while eating popcorn*

Scorch: Hey, I didn't know Trandoshans could fly.... Weeeeee!!!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

The mammal insult would really get his goat.

If Star Wars Miniatures are anything to go on. Then Durge would win with ease.
But then again Bossk is the fan favorite.
I would imagine if it was a comic then Bossk would win...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Well they both hate fett so i think they would team up and go after Fett ....................
But fett could take them both on..........

{MW} JH3

"What a wonderful smell you've discovered"Han Solo
    [color=#FF0000]{MW}-"death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]:cool:

Fett could not only take them on,
But he could take them on and Darth Vader

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

16 (edited by BalanceSheet Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:25 pm)

Blindfolded.  With a sponge.
I personally like Bossk better, but I think Durge can take a lot more damage than him, based mostly on the Clone Wars cartoon where he goes nuts on Obi-Wan.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

RC-3222 wrote:

That is so funny!  But I'll have to say Bossk, just because Durge is bordering on lame.  Bossk is too vile and underhanded to be defeated by the likes of him.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

RC-3222 wrote:

Bossk: What did you call me??

Durge: A warm-blooded mammal.

Bossk: GAAAHHHH!!!!! *recklessly charges Durge*

*incoherent noises followed by a large explosion*

Durge: Hah.

*Delta squad watching the battle while eating popcorn*

Scorch: Hey, I didn't know Trandoshans could fly.... Weeeeee!!!

Hilarious dude....especially the part of delta sitting back watching the fight   eating popcorn....he he he          and yes   a warm-blooded mammal would get him fired up wel enough...

{MW} MS9

BFFC Chrys wrote:
RC-3222 wrote:

That is so funny!  But I'll have to say Bossk, just because Durge is bordering on lame.  Bossk is too vile and underhanded to be defeated by the likes of him.

Oh yes, I'd have to agree that Bossk would win. I didn't know who Durge WAS until a few months ago, and even now I know squat about the guy... Except he was big, bad and generally hard to kill.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

he is alot like Bossk in the way that he has a quick temper    and his blind anger hinders him ofter....he is very agressive also.

{MW} MS9

Yes, me too. In some book that I read, he was partners with Zuckuss, and every single second he wanted to just RIP HIS HEAD OFF! Whoa......thats not good. And does anger really effect your fighting? I know it can turn you into yhe wrong path but....... I'm still thinkin bout it.

{MW} TW

the dark side is a ton greater than the light side...i myself only talk neutral on here most of the time ....just to keep peace and not get into too much trouble.  Anger can be a great asset....if controlled. Blind anger....like these two have, hinders proformance and ability. Emperor Palpatine once said: "I feel your anger; it gives you focus!"   Of course, anakin was using the right type of anger...and that is why he became one of the greatest Sith there ever was...

{MW} MS9

That's true.

I like Bossk better but Durge would probably kick his ***.

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

25 (edited by BFFC Chrys Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:50 am)

Please try to at least censor your cursing. Just makin sure you dont get in trouble. I gotcha block na dawg! wink

........Carry on......
                                                                               {MW} TW cool

*Edited by Mod: Please, there's no reason for all this excess spacing.  Why double space when you don't need it?*