Topic: Boba Fett vs. Samus

Okay, I'm not sure if this topic belongs on this board or not, although Samus is a bounty hunter, she's not from star wars, so the admins might move this.  Anyway, there have been many polls throughout the web on this subject.  In some boba has won, in some samus has won.  Many vote for samus because they don't truly know what boba can do.  But here, everyone knows what the fettman is capable of, so let's have your honest opnions.  Who will win between boba and samus?

I say boba all the way, he deals with much greater threats.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Re: Boba Fett vs. Samus

Aran would not stand a chance.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

got to give it to.................. boba

some blood lines were ment to end.

Hmmmm....thats a hard one! Samus has a super suit thingy, and Boba just has Mando armor. So according to the things that Fett has accomplished with the less superior armor (and maybe weapons)......I would say that Fett is the more experienced.

But in a fight.........it would be a tie, and they would become great allies. smile Maybe team up to get a mission done.....that would be pretty cool! big_smile

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

5 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:36 am)

Boba would rock samus's world and leave her in a heap of mush on the floor.(period).
                                                                        {MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Anything non-SW goes into the Fans, whether or not they're a bounty hunter, so I'll go ahead and move this.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

thanks for clearing that up. Anyway, I personally think that they are equally matched in weapons, so we can't really decide based on that.  But although samus is certainly no slouch in physical combat, boba has the advantage there.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

True Warrior wrote:

So according to the things that Fett has accomplished with the less superior armor (and maybe weapons)......I would say that Fett is the more experienced.

Fett's armor is nearly indistructable.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

To draco: This is somewhat true........but Samus has armor almost as good, all over her body!

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

Boba would rock samus's world and leave him in a heap of mush on the floor.(period).
                                                                        {MW} MS9

To Spy: BTW, Samus is a girl. wink

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Yeah, even with a lightsabre it probably takes more than one strike to get through.

This is hard to say, being an avid Metroid fan here. Samus has some very incredible armour, powerful enough to be immersed in magma and not take damage. On the other hand, although Boba's armour isn't that strong, but his weapons and steal make up for it. On the other hand, although Samus' weapons are probably weaker, they still pack a punch. Both are very experience, and both are very evenly matched. I say tie.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

True Warrior wrote:
MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

Boba would rock samus's world and leave him in a heap of mush on the floor.(period).
                                                                        {MW} MS9

To Spy: BTW, Samus is a girl. wink

Yeah, i knew that...idk why i put him...OoOoOpPpS my b...i was really tired that night i wrote that, i think....

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Also, Boba takes on a nd beats jedi, and I don't think samus could do that.

they would fall in love. lol lol lol

some blood lines were ment to end.

Now that would make an interesting couple.

That would be the best couple in the universe! If they make a romantic novel about it.......it would be totally worth my time to read it! big_smile

17 (edited by CeciliaCrimsondragonFett Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:13 pm)

Spider-Fett wrote:

Also, Boba takes on a nd beats jedi, and I don't think samus could do that.

Why not? She can take on monstrous beats, flying space dragons, and other monstrous beasts. Who's to say she couldn't beat a Jedi? I still say she's as good as Fett.

Edit: Take a look at this pic from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/7 … 95438.html Looks like she could take on a Jedi to me!

Boba.  He just bends over and nukes samus off the face of metroid.  If her armor survived that her body inside would be fried so he could sell it on the black market

Jawa Java: The Starbucks of Tatooine

wise this one is.  How I see it is that if they were both armored, It would be a decent fight, But Fett would win.  If they were unarmored and unarmed, Boba would win hardly trying.

I think you guys are being really unfair and biased. I want a show of hands of everyone whos played ALL the Metroid games, and I'm not counting Fusion, that game was too structured and whimpy. I'm talking about a REAL Metroid game here. Come on, show your hands!

21 (edited by True Warrior Friday, May 12, 2006 11:22 am)

I've played Metroid prime, and the one for the DS. I know how AWESOME Samus is.......and I already said that ( seriously) they would stop fighting snd become the greatest ally's the galaxy has ever seen. Thats my statement, and I'm stickin to it! smile

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

I think you guys are being really unfair and biased. I want a show of hands of everyone whos played ALL the Metroid games, and I'm not counting Fusion, that game was too structured and whimpy. I'm talking about a REAL Metroid game here. Come on, show your hands!

It's not unfair.  It's logic.  Show of hands, have you read all the Boba Fett comics?  If you have you know exactly what he can do and that he would beat Samus. (not that it would not be a hard fight though.)

I havn't read them all, but I definetly know what Boba Fett is capable of..............I would just hate for the Metroid games to come to a hault. sad

i've never really played and beat a  whole metroid game.....but everything that i have played, wasn't my favorite...i know what Fett's abilities and have no doubts in them...

{MW} MS9

Thing is though, your all biased. Your always going to say Fett no matter what. It sounds to me only a fair few have even played, and only playing a little bit doesn't show what Samus is capable of, and the weapons she can use. Samus is an incredible bounty hunter.