176 (edited by SciFifreak90 Saturday, June 3, 2006 9:58 am)

Re: Anger management thread

Draco, my respect for you keeps growing and growing.

Pacifists are indeed repulsive, in every meaning of the word (even though there's only one...). They make absolutely no sense, and condemn themselves to extermination should Darwinism be in effect (which, do to our unfortunate society, it isn't). I believe that pacifism is just an excuse for cowardice, and anyone who follows it should be killed. Gruesomely, slowly, painfully, and violently.

In the words of Yautja:

Peace out, Violence in.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

I am in rant-mode right now: I HATE HEMLOCK WOOLLY ADELGIDS! I hate 'em!! And for the record I hate Japanese Beetles, scorpions, copperheads, murderers, stalkers, root beer, skim milk, leeches, poison ivy/poison oak, colds, pain (generally speaking), and I especially dislike when people brag incessantly about themselves!

Okay, I feel much better, now.  Rant mode turned to "off".

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Draco, my respect for you keeps growing and growing.

Pacifists are indeed repulsive, in every meaning of the word (even though there's only one...). They make absolutely no sense, and condemn themselves to extermination should Darwinism be in effect (which, do to our unfortunate society, it isn't). I believe that pacifism is just an excuse for cowardice, and anyone who follows it should be killed. Gruesomely, slowly, painfully, and violently.

In the words of Yautja:

Peace out, Violence in.

Yup.  I hate pacifists, vegitarians and psycho animal rights activists.  I've always wanted to stick a pacifist into an enclosed room with a deranged criminal with a shiv, then give the pacifist a gun.  Then we'll really see how they feel.  I have no problem with the vegitarians who can't eat meat due to health issues, but I hate with a passion the ones who think that eating meat is "mean to the animals".  We were meant to eat meat.  Our bodies don't function right without it.  The biggest proof though, is the fact that humans have canine teeth, which are designed to cut through meat. 

Peace out, violence in. 

From now on though, I'm just going to say POVI.

-POVI

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

I don't think I could live without meat--especially steak. Mmmmmmmm.....

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

I just finished a steak. I do not hate all vegetarians, but I hate the idea of it. Vegatarian: old Indian word for bad hunter.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

181 (edited by TheGunslinger Saturday, June 3, 2006 7:28 pm)

Current annoyance: Panic! at the Disco

It's not the music. They're okay. It's that name that gets me.

An exclamation point ends a sentence, or an exclamation. That's its function in the english language. That's what it does.

So why would someone put it after one word in a title?

I see that name and I think: "Panic! [pause between sentences] At the disco." I obviously know that it's one thing- Panic at the Disco- but I always slip when I see it, because that's what it means.

The exclamation point makes it two sentences. And you don;t put two sentences in a single title. That's weird. I know that I'm weird for being bothered by this, but I don't care. It perturbs me.

I think I'll go break into FYE and white-out that little ! from all their CD cases.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

I hate hippies. And my vice principal. Oh, and Brett Ratner for ruining the X-men movie franchise, And Brian Singer for leaving it to Brett Ratner.

I REALLY HATE SONY BECAUSE THEY STOLE THE THRONE OF GAMING SUPREMACY FROM NINTENDO, WHEN NINTENDO RIGHTFULLY DESERVES IT!!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, SOLDIER!!!!

Okay,I feel better.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

I'm mad at sony for that too...Nintendo does deserve all the attention that sony stole from them. Urrrrghhh...they aughta pay

{MW} MS9 cool

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I also hate hippies.

Ph34r wrote:

I REALLY HATE SONY BECAUSE THEY STOLE THE THRONE OF GAMING SUPREMACY FROM NINTENDO, WHEN NINTENDO RIGHTFULLY DESERVES IT!!!!!!

Why are you saying that? Did Nintendo beat you again? Are you addicted to the games, but still suffer the abuse? Don't worry, X-Box can make it all better.

Oh, and death to the filthy hippies.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Nintendo is the best!!!!!
YAY JAPAN!!!!!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I wouldn't go so far as to say YAY JAPAN!!!!!   that is a little much. lol lol

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Paul Anderson

I'm not sure why, maybe it was right after I saw AVP and realized he directed it. That movie did not need to be directed by the guy who did Mortal Kombat back in the 90s.

Somewhere out there someone is blowing his nose with a yen.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

so.... Nintendo still rocks!!
YAY NINTENDO!!!!!!!

This is not the"Joy Management Thread," but feel free to start your own (and by feel free, I mean do not).

sad

I was joking around. Except for the not starting the "Joy Management Thread," please do not do that.

O Yeah! PLEASE dont do that! big_smile

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Paul Anderson

I'm not sure why, maybe it was right after I saw AVP and realized he directed it. That movie did not need to be directed by the guy who did Mortal Kombat back in the 90s.

Somewhere out there someone is blowing his nose with a yen.

Yeah, he's on my hit list.  Ruining two great franchises by beating the hell out of them with his director stick.  God, I hate that man.  That's why he's on my hit list.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

For once I'd have to say Steven Spielberg would do a better job. Outside of Indiana Jones which was written by George.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I hate my school. Stupid fake acting administrators.............actin like they actually care about me, pfff!! Our principal is a rapist, the vice principal is smokin and selling weed to the teachers, and they dont wanna say anything cuz they dont wanna get caught. I hate my school...... hmm

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

197 (edited by Atinvod Wednesday, June 7, 2006 10:00 am)

The Yaujta: Who's not on your hit list?
True Warrior: Why don't you say something?

Who directed the orginal Predator? Why they just don't keep the orginal director confuses me. You think that they'd WANT to keep the orginal dude. Minus Arnold, of course.

Does it seem to the rest of you gamers, that the prices for some of the systems and games are just ridicilous (sp?) ? $600 for a system just because it has blue-ray? That's going to turn off a lot of us poorer gamers. And, who's ever heard of a system without a hardrive? Won't it just cost more in the long run for the developers? I'm going to have to go back to the Nintendo. The Wii is so far the cheapest and most inavative (sp?).

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Atinvod wrote:

The Yaujta: Who's not on your hit list?
True Warrior: Why don't you say something?

Who directed the orginal Predator? Why they just don't keep the orginal director confuses me. You think that they'd WANT to keep the orginal dude. Minus Arnold, of course.

Does it seem to the rest of you gamers, that the prices for some of the systems and games are just ridicilous (sp?) ? $600 for a system just because it has blue-ray? That's going to turn off a lot of us poorer gamers. And, who's ever heard of a system without a hardrive? Won't it just cost more in the long run for the developers? I'm going to have to go back to the Nintendo. The Wii is so far the cheapest and most inavative (sp?).

YAY NINTENDO!!!!!!
YAY MY BLUE DS!!!
YAY!!!

199 (edited by Humorbot5 Thursday, June 8, 2006 1:30 pm)

I AM REALLY ANNOYED AT DEROGATORY TERMS SUCH AS "FAG" AND OTHERS....

I HATE RACISM AND BULLYING

I HATE RACING GAMES AND ANYONE WHO SAYS BOBA FETT IS A WIMP FOR SCREAMING AS HE FELL INTO THE SARLAAC.....

ok rant over....

Anything else that used to be in this post was just a figment of your overactive imagination....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

uhh....calm down? sad

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678