Re: Anger management thread

I don't have a system to play TFU; and all my friends brag on how awesome Vader is in it. And decapitation with Force Lightning. sad sad sad

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

Oh no, that really sucks MH sad You will have to play it at your friends houses.

I was not happy that it was not released on the PC though sad

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Probably just as well; you'd have to have a friggin PC from NASA or somethin to handle it properly.... or at the very least a much newer/better PC then I've got

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

504 (edited by Devil Girl Friday, September 19, 2008 2:23 am)

The force unleashed arrived today, a big yay you would think. It would have been a huge yay if it had worked. I put the disc in the Wii and nothing happened sad

Thankfully they are going to send out a replacement that will arrive tomorrow. I was really looking forward to playing that though.

I still would have liked for it to have come out on the PC though.

Wish I could focus on games right now...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

You will again Terra (hugs)

Idea! (nvm about that)

Games kept me sane through many years now. I don't know how crazy i would be if I didn't have any. 

I hate having limitations on how much I can physically accomplish. I don't have the energy to go do my photo homework.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

yep, i hate LA for not releasing TFU on PC either.

I hate the fact that I don't own it yet......but my time will come

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I no longer want to play TFU because my friend told me how it ends...I don't like it. Shakk Ti has a weird death too...

―Boba Fett

While I am really, really enjoying playing The force unleashed I am really annoyed by how the game saves. You can save it at any point but if you leave the game it will take you back to the start of the level. This is not good for me as I do not always have the time to complete a level. LOL at this rate it will take me an age to finish the game.

I also still get not get past one bit in Knights of the old Republic due to one bit not loading up sad

I was once climbing my way up the social ladder with ease, but now, I'm trying to grab hold of the bottom rung because of some Dumm Esel (Translate that from German to English if you don't know) Who apparently hates me. For no reason. The people who I once thought were friends and held the highest respect for now hate me and are trying to get me to leave the school. I only have about three friends now who don't believe in the rumors spread by the person and don't hate me.

―Boba Fett

That sucks. What were the rumors?

Someone in my study hall broke a calculator, se we can't talk in there at all for the rest of the year.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I'm not really sure. I know that he started it though...someone that now hates did mention the dude told it to him. And Draco, that sucks about Study Hall. My school doesn't have it. We hav a period where we can roam the halls and study if we want.

―Boba Fett

Sorry MH. I feel your pain. sorry vod. Since they already have made up their minds about you, confuse them by using some nice clever insults in Mando'a. You can then feel better about yourself.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Mandalore Hunter wrote:

I was once climbing my way up the social ladder with ease, but now, I'm trying to grab hold of the bottom rung because of some Dumm Esel (Translate that from German to English if you don't know) Who apparently hates me. For no reason. The people who I once thought were friends and held the highest respect for now hate me and are trying to get me to leave the school. I only have about three friends now who don't believe in the rumors spread by the person and don't hate me.

I can't prove it, but I was having trouble with this jerk on DeviantArt (which has loads of other problems I don't want to get into) who told people bad things about me, so I can feel your pain. I can't prove it and he is banned now, but I know that during the height of this mess, he posted a journal saying about how I'm a horrible person (but not WHY I'm a horrible person, of course), and all his friends automatically belived him. And the next thing I knew, almost no one was visiting my page. So its not hard to imagine how your situation worked out. But, if they're going to stop being your friend because of some rumours they automatically belive, then they're not very good friends.

Anyways, one thing I'm really mad about at the moment is the sudden appearence of CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!!! It's not even October yet, but I'm already seeing candy canes, chocolate santas, candles that smell like pine.... And I know I'm going to be seeing even more things appear within a few weeks. Especially late October. You know that last year, on the VERY first day of November, there were already Christmas songs on the radio?!?! And thats not all. The night before (Halloween), they were ALREADY pushing the early Christmas sales! >_<

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

Anyways, one thing I'm really mad about at the moment is the sudden appearence of CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!!! It's not even October yet, but I'm already seeing candy canes, chocolate santas, candles that smell like pine.... And I know I'm going to be seeing even more things appear within a few weeks. Especially late October. You know that last year, on the VERY first day of November, there were already Christmas songs on the radio?!?! And thats not all. The night before (Halloween), they were ALREADY pushing the early Christmas sales! >_<

YES I HATE THAT TOO!

I hate they start pushing the di'kutla holidays down our throat! Shabs vode let us enjoy the time we have, not rushing to the next contrived form of capitalist osik.

I'm not even someone who hates Christmas. I really like the cheery holiday time of year thing in December (provided it doesn't involve me in stores getting shoved around as I try to find a gift for my folks), but when its October and even September, I really just hate it. I even hate it when its early November. Its just...no. Just no. Not until I've watched parades and had a crapload of turkey, do I find it acceptible for them to start this.

And yet the very next day after Christmas, almost everyone puts their stuff away and throws out their trees when people have time off and thus, its the time to enjoy them the most. What ever happened to the 12 Days of Christmas?

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Im a believer in that too Cecilia.... Christmas season starts and can only start the day AFTER thanksgiving ( probably my favorite holiday). Christmas decorations can then go up. And they should stay up until New Years Day. Thats when you throw out the tree and take the lights down and go back to normal life.

I agree with you two, it's just insane how early they start marketing holidays.  I work in a grocery store right now, and they had Halloween decorations up over 2 weeks ago, and i though THAT was early.......  so trying to cash in on Christmas NOW is just insane.

My husband is a huge Christmas Freak and when the grocery store I work at got mini Christmas trees in on Wednesday he was super excited. He loves Christmas a lot and keeps some decorations up year round and our plates and cups are christmasy and etc. He would have it be christmas year-round if he could.

Now, I like Christmas, just not a lot. I used to hate it actually, before I met my husband. The store I work at is one of the 3 busiest stores in the entire company. (and seeing as that company is one of the country's biggest chains, that's saying something! We're owned by Kroger) Yet it's also one of the smallest and one of the most highy understaffed and we have a boss from hell. So I usually spend the week before any holiday piling on the stress and then the day of and the day before the holiday I usually spend it rushing to the back so customers can't see me crying. It's just that bad. And then the music that plays at work, around Christmastime all the songs repeat at least four times a day. Tell me that wouldn't make you hate christmas music.

And then my husband made me happy about Christmas once more, I mean I still do hate some parts of it such as the repetitive music. And, though I won't tell him so, I, too, hate it that stuff comes out so early. It's September. We have an entire section of Christmas stuff in next week's add at my store. And at the same time we're still trying to sell a patio set or two that's left over from summer. It's bad to have this stuff up so early because you can not enjoy it. After three months of looking at the same christmas stuff it gets old! And then when Christmas does get here it's like, "Eh, oh, it's here, um, yay. Let's put this stuff away now, finally." And having the candy up so early isn't such a good idea too. For Halloween you buy the candy to give to kids on Halloween so why would you buy it in August? For Christmas I guess I can see having a party or two and needing candy in late November or early December. But no one's throwing a Christmas party in September. Except maybe my husband, but meh. I don't understand it, maybe he just had really great christmases as a kid or something and now christmas makes him think of a time of innocence before he had to stop being a kid and was thrown into a hellish life. (he had a rough start, but now he's doing good)

I know I rambled on way too much here. When I said I should stop posting right after I wake up I really should stick to it! I'm not fully awake here, so sorry. I know I didn't really complain about much, I more talked randomly about stuff.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

522 (edited by SciFifreak90 Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:12 am)

We just get to complain about life? Hell yes.

I go to a military college (enlistment was my choice, college was my parents', so we kinda compromised) so you can argue that I knew what I was getting myself into and may not have a right to harp about all this. In this college I cannot refer to myself as I, my friends as they, or ourselves as we. We are now "this recruit" or "these recruits" or "that recruit's M14". We cannot talk outside or across halls or in the mess hall. When sitting we must be upright on the front six inches of our chairs. I wake up at 0430 every morning for physical training, which sucks because I absolutely hate mornings. We have to stare straight ahead whenever not in our rooms or an academic building, they call it being "locked on". We have to greet officers whenever we pass them, but we can't move our heads or eyes to look at their rank so it SUCKS when we pass one without greeting and get reamed out to no end.

Everywhere we walk has to be in the gutter, roads are a privilege. We can only move in straight lines, turning only at 90 degree angles, it's called "squaring", and it sucks and takes forever to get anywhere. Despite that little tidbit, God forbid you show up at any time other than five minutes early to anything. We cannot use facebook, myspace, skype, AIM, or any instant messaging system. Cell phones are prohibited, but we are allowed a single ten-minute phone call home each week. We cannot nap during the day in our rooms, and they have to be pristine each morning for inspection which is ridiculous because they'll just conjure dust out of nowhere to yell at us about even if we dusted that desk like literally two minutes before they came in. There is a rule about this place they've never mentioned but one I've created and believe is, for the most part, true: Recruits can do nothing right.

I don't usually like complaining, but I have to admit that felt good.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

BFFC-Draco wrote:

That sucks. What were the rumors?

Someone in my study hall broke a calculator, se we can't talk in there at all for the rest of the year.

do what i do during study hall, go to the library or another place.

Si Titran wrote:
CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

YES I HATE THAT TOO!

I hate they start pushing the di'kutla holidays down our throat! Shabs vode let us enjoy the time we have, not rushing to the next contrived form of capitalist osik.

They start putting the Chrismas items out so early, but they don't put  out the eggnog untill a week before.

That really sucks Scifi, but I'm sure in the end it's worth it.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Damn SciFi, I got a taste of what you're going through, but I couldn't imagine having to go through that for years *you're in college, so I assume you're going to be stuck there for at LEAST two years, probably more right?*

You're absolutely right with your rule, Recruits CAN'T do anything right.  Not really a bad thing, it's just a pain in the butt.  Take some time to stand back and look at your situation and remember that all the people who are messing with you had to go through the exact same thing if not worse, and that they're 1#. giving you your right of passage *face it, nobody's special, and if you want to earn the rank and titles they have you gotta just suck it up*  and 2#. They're teaching you valuable lessons that anyone in your profession will Need: precision, attention to detail, and a tolerance to stress.

And of course what i had to keep reminding myself:  'If I can't handle this, which is really nothing but annoying, how am I going to deal with combat where I have friends and people I'm responsible for dieing around me?'

Not ripping you in the least for feeling the need to let off some steam, far from that man.  Just reminding you of the bigger picture     smile

I'm sure you do fine ner vod.  Good luck with classes, and hope this helped in some way     smile