Re: Anger management thread

I knew what you meant, Si. It actually took me a moment to figure out what everyone was talking about. I find it kinda funny actually.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Devil Girl wrote:

I have never been to New Jersey so I cannot comment there wink

You're welcome Terra big_smile we all need the power of the force, then all you would need to do would be wave your hand in front of her and say 'You will leave me alone and be a nice neighbor'

Today has not been good for things breaking. My daughter decided to put somethings in the back of the printer so last night when I tried to print something off the paper got jammed and no matter what I have done it keeps saying something is jammed sad

Then when I was out with my camera I switched it on to see big cracks down the viewfinder sad the camera works but not the viewfinder. I have no idea how it happened. I cannot see any evidence of any damage to it. I will check to see if thee is anything that can be done under warranty about it. The same goes for the printer as well. I wonder what the third thing will be to break.

Sorry to hear about your stuff breaking. Sucks when that happens.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Every bad thing happens in three's. never think that you're safe until the third thing happens.

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

three time's the charm eh?

Of course. There's also Jurassic Park I, II, and III, and last I checked a T-Rex is REALLY bad thing.

―Boba Fett

And three prequels.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I hate cooking. And boiling water and a sink full of dishes. (The weather in Jersey was wonderful, not that I got to enjoy it)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

See? What did I tell you about 3's?

―Boba Fett

459 (edited by Devil Girl Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:59 pm)

Thanks Terra big_smile

Eek I dread to think what the third item will be.

Edited to add, Nope after reading something on another forum that I post on (a lovely lady who is really having a challenging time with her autistic son and not getting any help) I have nothing to moan about. I have even met her and her son, it is so sad as he was such a happy wee boy but then she said seemingly overnight he changed and now he is nothing like how he used to be.

It even makes it easier for me to deal with Devil Boys fowl mood that he has been in for the last week.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Devil Girl wrote:

Thanks Terra big_smile

Eek I dread to think what the third item will be.

Edited to add, Nope after reading something on another forum that I post on (a lovely lady who is really having a challenging time with her autistic son and not getting any help) I have nothing to moan about. I have even met her and her son, it is so sad as he was such a happy wee boy but then she said seemingly overnight he changed and now he is nothing like how he used to be.

It even makes it easier for me to deal with Devil Boys fowl mood that he has been in for the last week.

oh my god...That makes me so sad. Its only after you hear something like THAT the you realize that your problems are insignificant. I know that my problems are meaningless now. Please tell this woman that she is in our thought and prayers.

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

i wanted to kill my boss the other night...........she was being a #@%*&!# %$@%&

i think that sums it up

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Indeed Alor. I can help you if you want wink

Today I hate COLLEGE and WPU ( meh school)! I know now that graduating is not in my plans this year.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Thank you Mando, I will do. That reminds me. I need to put a little something toward the collection that they are having to pay for her to have childcare so she can have a break.

Thank Terra big_smile

Oh dear Ralin (hugs) I hope she is better now.

My gripe is that Devil boy has spent too much money recently so that I will have to delay getting a new printer sad I really needed to print something out as well. Hopefully when I go to Homestart on Thursday I will be able to print it out there.

i HATE it when your school assigns you the worst teachers in the school and on the very first day of school you have 5 hours worth of homework. I also hate how the summer flies by and yet the school year lasts 2 eternities.

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

i HATE it when your school assigns you the worst teachers in the school and on the very first day of school you have 5 hours worth of homework. I also hate how the summer flies by and yet the school year lasts 2 eternities.

Ditto. one of my teachers is having us memorize 87 places, with a test on them 6 days after it was assigned.

ouch....that's gotta suck

i hate my homework....

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

467 (edited by Miba Tuesday, September 9, 2008 1:54 pm)

Hey, be happy you guys get a summer. Cause some day you'll be adults and you won't GET a few months long break. The most you'll get is a week or two, or even three, but not all at once, every year. Like me, the last actual week-long vacation I've had was in February last year.

Rejection kills when it's from the one you love most...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

BFFC-Draco wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:

Ditto. one of my teachers is having us memorize 87 places, with a test on them 6 days after it was assigned.

I just took the test, and I got a 100! SWEET! Sorry for the bragging, but that was pretty coool.

Terra, are you ok? Just remember all of us here and here for you. smile

If I could do anything to help you Terra...just ask me...

―Boba Fett

(hugs) for you Terra (hugs)

BFFC-Draco wrote:
BFFC-Draco wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:

I just took the test, and I got a 100! SWEET! Sorry for the bragging, but that was pretty coool.

Math is starting to bog me down.  We just got thrown into linear equations with 4 variables.  It took much frustration but eventually I got the concept.  Too bad it was the day the homework was due...

I'd say the teacher can really make or break a class.  He gives us stuff but doesn't really explain it.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

MATH IS BAD AND EVIL!

hugs to those that need them!

Then put me first on the list...I'm taking a test every two days and my teacher hates me...so much...

―Boba Fett