Re: Anger management thread

...Well, yesterday was interesting for me.
I've posted before about two particullar problems I've had; being angry at not getting Student of the Month, and my problems with a girl...
I just graduated last Saturday...that's when they apparently realized "hey...this guy's a salutatorian...we should probably give him student of the month..."  Big suprise.  And completely useless to me now, as only the rich/popular kids get them back early in the year when they can actually use them in applications...oh well.
And I don't want to get into specifics about my problems with this girl, but I thank God for what happened to me last night...my last possible chance to make things right, and I did it. 

But since this thread is about anger issues, I'll find some new ones...I dislike rich, spoiled brats as well, especially ones with teachers for parents so they can get all the scholarships offered by our town...93,000 given by our community, and one guy gets 20,000 of it...money he doesn't need because he already has a full-tuition scholarship to the UW. 
The only reason I got any money out of that was because my best friend's mom is a bigwig in the district with her hands in everything...his girlfriend got twice as much as I did, and she's never applied herself in anything.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

You know what I DESPISE?? I hate it when I'm about to wash my clothes, and I start the washer, and as the water is pouring in to the washer I REALIZE THAT THERE ARE CLEAN CLOTHES IN THERE, AND THAT SOMEONE FORGOT TO PUT THEM IN THE DRYER. Very frustrating.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

I hate it when that happens, too...Actually, I hate doing laundry in general....wouldn't it be great if we could just get a robomaid to do our laundry for us or something?

*licks your face*

It will come in our lifetime Kara-Chan, trust me it'll come. wink

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Lol, it'll be like Mahoromatic! ...Anyway, know what I hate?
When my food blows up....yes, blows up. I had eggs in the microwave, and when I opened the microwave door...BOOM! Eggs all over everywhere! Yeah...So basically, I hate exploding breakfast foods...and Atinvod, if you read this, you can't say a word, 'cause you exploded a poptart...

*licks your face*

I hope not True, people are already lazy enough

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

That's true, that's true.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

I hope not True, people are already lazy enough

Yes....sadly your so right. I dont even call America, America anymore. I call it Fat America. Poeple need to get more active and STOP BEING LAZY! including me.....:D

{MW} TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

259 (edited by TheGunslinger Friday, June 16, 2006 12:23 pm)

True Warrior wrote:

I dont even call America, America anymore. I call it Fat America.

Nice. Way to stick up for your country.

This is the appropriate thread, I guess- it really annoys me when people constantly trash-talk America. I mean, everyone's entitled to their opinion. But you know why you have the right to believe the stuff you do? It's because you live in the place you apparently hate! No gratitude.

People go and die for nothing more than to preserve America. My brother plans to go off and maybe get killed because he loves America. And people go all around saying what a terrible, stupid place it is, and that everywhere else is a better place to be. I couldn't stand the thought that he would be going out there and dying for people who hate it.

I didn't mean this at you, True Warrior. I know you're not one of those people I described. But I just can't stand them. Thought it was fitting, with this thread and all.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

I love my country Gunslinger, I just think that we're fat. hmm lol

{MW} TW

Okay. Still, calling your country "Fat America", not the best way to inspire patriotism, methinks.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

.....*shrugs*...............it is what it is, bud. Sorry hmm

{MW} TW

At least I didn't go into specifics about who's lazy. Hey, True what part of America do you live in?
Anyway, I have this strange hatred of kids shows in live action. Like Kamen Rider or Power Rangers.

(BFFC Moderator)

I hate when I miss the bull's eye on my three-hundred yards away target by more than an inch or two.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

What are you trying to hit the bull's eye with?

(BFFC Moderator)

Kara-Chan wrote:

Lol, it'll be like Mahoromatic! ...Anyway, know what I hate?
When my food blows up....yes, blows up. I had eggs in the microwave, and when I opened the microwave door...BOOM! Eggs all over everywhere! Yeah...So basically, I hate exploding breakfast foods...and Atinvod, if you read this, you can't say a word, 'cause you exploded a poptart...

And you've flipped pizza crusts at me and on accident at Neesh's house. 

I hate father-daughter bondage time. I mean I've grateful that he's my dad and all, but this man needs to get a clue. I don't want to go watch the hick BMX with him when there's a WorldWar II reenactment going on.  I'd much rather see a Stuart than some stupid hicks playing with their dirt bikes.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

I hate NOT having father-daughter bonding time...It's not exactly easy to get it when your dad is several states away...oh, and Atinvod, those pizza crusts were not thrown on accident, I was aiming...although my aim is terrible...

*licks your face*

I hate father-daughter bondage time. I mean I've grateful that he's my dad and all, but this man needs to get a clue. I don't want to go watch the hick BMX with him when there's a WorldWar II reenactment going on.  I'd much rather see a Stuart than some stupid hicks playing with their dirt bikes.

Bondage time huh? Uh yea..."bonding"might have been the word you were looking for.
Lol

(BFFC Moderator)

Well, I do live with Sarge Stiff, but at least he's there.
You were AIMING?!?!? Lmao. Well, I run into tables, so I can't say anything.  And he did see me in a bikini and tennis shoes and we started talking about the Tirpitz, so I'm tactless.
I hate being naive and retarded. Kara can tell you, I have no tact and, when it comes to guys,  I have a tongue like Kat (from 10 things I hate about you). Some guys are actually afraid to talk to me. I hate internet stalkers and chick flicks.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

I also hate being niave. A lot of things pass right over my head. Several times I've fallen for this one:
Person, "Hi."
Me, "....talking to me?"
Person, "No, the person behind you."
Me, *turns around, no one's there*
Person, "....o_0"

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I hate Child actors.
Especially ones called Corey,
and more especially Corey Haim and Corey Feldman.

Neither of them would know acting if it got up and slapped them with a fish....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

What are you trying to hit the bull's eye with?

I shoot with either my .22, or my 243 Supershort magnum.

Wow! I've never heard of a 12 year old handling a Magnum! Jeeze! Your parents let you do that!? hmm

I have, although I'm from the midwest.

(BFFC Moderator)

True Warrior wrote:

Wow! I've never heard of a 12 year old handling a Magnum! Jeeze! Your parents let you do that!? hmm

Yes, they do. My dad is always with me though (he got me my .22 when I was about three years old. I obviously could not shoot it then). Also, I am respectful of my guns and my dad's. He has about thirty guns, including a semi-automatic M-16.