Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Can somebody please tell me how to START a topic. I'm not exactly an expert with stuff like this so I need a lot of help.

“Whoever angers you, owns you.”

MandaloreRising, once logged in, when you're on any forum (e.g. General at http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/forum/2/general/, Fans at http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/forum/6/fans/, etc.), there's a link that says "Post New Topic."

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Thx a lot. I've never seen that before now. Sorry. Now I feel a little dense. At least it's nothing I'm not used to. Lol

MandaloreRising, no problem! Made it brighter and bolder. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Uh. I just noticed that in the list of Boba Fett books I don't think you have Star Wars Fate of the Jedi Conviction. I'm reading the book and he appeared in the middle to rescue former Chief of State Daala. Thought you should know

HI !! I m Kitana Ronin former T,ora Ronin as my Mandalorian babe character concept design
Im new here and  I m eager to learn from all this creative community of artist who love this wonderful world of cosplay
I wld luv hear from your opinions about my humble costume ;made out of foam ,pvc, recyclable stuffs ,paper mache,and even the guns were made out od compressed cardboard .
I hv been wearing my costume proudly those last 3 years in my secrets halloween sexcapades to Lincoln Rd lolololo   and yet my Armor catch many eyes!!;););););) and tons of people want to Snap wt me.  I wld like to improve my skills to work a new PROJECT  ARMOR with better materials with more high performance ,longlasting and a very accurate professional finish
I m all open ears !!! 
And THANK U VER MUCH you guys from BFFC for accepting me as new member

Hello fans!  - Yep, I'm a real live person, who is just recovering my identity and memory, (in the last 3.5 years, more each day), after a lifetime of severe dissociative amnesia. This was due to excessive trauma, from growing up, and serving in Special Forces. I learned this by having my DNA tested and my ancestry traced, to confirm all I had written down. Then, I discover that 4 foundations were started in my real name, so that I can use the processes that healed me, to help other trauma survivors / veterans, which is truly critical work. Most of all, the way you fans are SOOOOO passionate about Star Wars, (based on our real story!), makes me want to be alive, in all of our worlds, no matter what I have to remember. And, THANK YOU, EVERYONE, SO VERY MUCH!  HUGS to you, from Princess Leia Lucas, (* right here on planet earth, in CA).

hi. i am new around here.

hey guys. just joined. this is already awesome

MandaloreRising, thanks! Adding the book now. Much appreciated!

KitanaRonin69, welcome! Please share your progress in a thread in the "Creative" forum! Looking forward to it!

PrincessLeia, glad to have you here! Thanks for the introduction!

zielo, hello! Welcome aboard!

mando27, woo-hoo! Awesome avatar!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hey just joined  super stoked to be here!!!!

germeny wrote:

Hey just joined  super stoked to be here!!!!

germeny, welcome!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

What's up everyone just join today and  excited to be a part of something so cool. I also wanted to thank BFFC again for posting my mythosaur skull mask I made. I've gotten a awesome response from everyone. Thank you

rosyprop77 (Instagram)
ROSY PROPS and cosplay (Facebook)

Hey guys I am new just saying BOBA FETT IS BAD *** MAN!

Hello. Boba fett has been my all time favorite Star wars charectar since 1980 with the empire strikes back film. With the return of Star Wars films and the new Han Solo movie I anticipate we will once again see Boba Fett on screen. Aside from being a Star Wars collector I paint acrylics and wall murals and have some Fett paintings in my archives I hope to share. Thank you.

Hi,
I have a Casio MQ 1 for sale on Ebay, item nr. 132060745702

Regards, Giuseppe.

This website is so awesome and Boba Fett definitely deserves to be featured more in the new Star Wars films... no Sarlacc Pit can keep a hunter like Boba down... he is blue and grey like a one man civil war.

Check out my art work here - WhitehawkStudios.webs.com  inspired by our favourite hunter.

http://whitehawkstudios.webs.com/borderpatrol2net.jpg

RosyProps77, welcome! Glad you're here after we featured 'ya on social media!

TheprimeWolf09, agreed! Thanks for joining!

Clarkart, awesome! Please share your paintings on either the Fans forum or the Creative forum here!

zappaglione, very nice. Thanks for the heads up!

Whitehawk, sweet! Great artwork! Thanks for being here!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

No problem big_smile I've been coming here for 6 months so thought I might join up. Keep up the great work man. Love the music - my favs are "I AM BOBA FETT" by Rocket Romano, "Bad,Bad Boba Fett" and "Ballad of Boba Fett".

Hello There!

My name is Dino (Dee-no).
Many great friends on this board may know me by the name....True Warrior or TW, from my old profile on this forum board many many years ago.
I love this site so much along with all of the awesome nerds I've met on here along the way. I'm also glad more and more people join this amazing group every day.
Thanks for having me. wink

TW

Hello There!

My name is Dino (Dee-no).
Many great friends on this board may know me by the name....True Warrior or TW, from my old profile on this forum board many many years ago.
I love this site so much along with all of the awesome nerds I've met on here along the way. I'm also glad more and more people join this amazing group every day.
Thanks for having me. wink

TW

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/9311/t/p1b772ke311id717dv1i6l10bjq5s3.jpg

Just something for Valentine's Day since that's the next holiday. Except with our boy in it.  lol  But anyway...Hi everyone!  Delaware checking in here!  I was very happy to see there's a Boba Fett fan club out there. I love Boba!  yikes) I'm looking fwd to catching up!

I cannot figure out how to pull up all my other posts. it has been forever since I have been on here and I used to be able to do that but now I've totally forgotten. Sorry to bother you, can you help?

Hello smile

I'm Mahiyana from Poland and I'm really happy to be here big_smile I hope that I'll learn a lot about Boba Fett and meet amazing people!
I draw Boba Fett from time to time. You can see my doodles on my deviantArt if you want wink

If you have any tips on how to use this board I'd be happy to read them. For example is there an easy way to fing out whether someone replied to my post?

Find my art on mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)

Mahiyana wrote:

If you have any tips on how to use this board I'd be happy to read them. For example is there an easy way to fing out whether someone replied to my post?

Mahiyana, welcome! Love your Easter Eggs. We've featured them on the site before!

Great question about replies. The only built-in tool we have is to subscribe to a topic. So if you create a new topic all about your work, then subscribing to it would give you e-mails whenever someone adds to it.

Founder/Editor, BFFC