Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

BH77 wrote:

Greetings all I'm a newbie here and along with everyone else like Bobba Fett. Still trying to get my bearings around hear. How do I upload an avatar to use? And I am also looking for a cool shirt that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Just got back from Disneyworld and didn't find anything with the Bounty Hunter on it. Was really bummed!

Welcome BH77!

To upload an avatar, visit your profile page at http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/user/7263/ and then click "Your Picture."

For shirts, we have a database of almost everything, new and old. Maybe one of these looks good to you, without costing a fortune? http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/bounty/apparel/clothing/

Good luck -- and glad to have you here!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hi everyone.  I just found a cool Boba Fett tee on 80s tees.  Check it out!

https://www.80stees.com/products/splice … tt-t-shirt

Hi there! New on this boards! I am from Puerto Rico...I have collected SW since 1978, but decided to focus on Fett, Mandos, autographed figures and one or another cool thing. I have a ESB costume and my wife has a Isabet Reu.

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. Hope all is well with everyone._

Hey everyone. New here just wanted to say what's up! Looking forward to good discussion and general fandom!

cool idea!!thanks!now I can show them what I look like!

JayTrain, thanks for joining!

SlaveOne, welcome aboard!

Rinzler Fett, nice avatar!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Gretings from Mexicali, Baja California, Mex. I cant believe I waited so long to join.

1,134 (edited by Lucha Sunday, September 6, 2015 1:35 am)

Hello everyone,
I am new to this club
sorry if this post is in the wrong place as I'm on my mobile and the navigation isn't very clear on my device.
Just a small intro to myself I am Lucha, well that's the name I wrestle under I am a massive star wars fan and drawn to the character Boba Fett
I am currently in the process oh having my new ring attire made and it's done in the style of Boba himself.
I hope it comes out really good.
The question I joined to ask is of the round logo with the number 7. What is this emblem?
I hope to add pictures once I have the gear made in the next 5 to 6 weeks.
Until then I am on twitter for anyone wanting updates or interested in wrestling. @LuchaDS

Thanks guys
Lucha

i'm just a guy who is literally desperate for the release of this unreleased bounty hunter arc. i'm a huge fan of the star wars criminal underworld, bounty hunters, pykes, maul and savage a bit, and especially Hondo, and i will be pressing for this arc to be released until the day I die but until then any and all information i can get about anything regarding it (outside of this past celebration anaheim because i've already ravaged that) is much welcome. thanks.

Welcome, Lucha! Thanks for the introductory post! Sorry to hear your mobile view was confusing; we'll take a look and get to work improving that ASAP. As for the Mandalorian emblem, not sure there's a literal reference to the number 7, as so much as the stroke flows that direction. We'll also look into that more and see about updating our guide at http://bobafett.com/manual/iconography/ if need be. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC

jaredlevey, welcome! So you already saw what was shown at SWCA (which we have at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6937P5ZoZE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQEHbFZwdU)? We haven't learned anything new since then, e.g. from Dave Filoni or Daniel Logan. But here's hoping more of this sort of thing gets released, even online just for fans!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

My 40th birthday party

1,139 (edited by Oberon Thursday, September 17, 2015 3:48 am)

Hi everyone. I'm Oberon (Jason) and I live in sunny Australia. It's taken me awhile to introduce myself here, mainly because I've spent the last 10 months or so creating my ROTJ Boba Fett costume that I hope one day to submit for 501st approval. I've still got a long way to go, probably at least another year, but I'm enjoying all the research and the contact with other Fett fanatics. I'm old enough to have seen the original trilogy at the cinema, so I've been a fan of Boba for a very long time - it's just taken until now to decide to embark on a project as ambitious (insane??) as constructing a Fett costume. Like most fans, I'm looking forward to a Boba Fett stand alone movie at some point (please let it be good!). Time permitting, I hope to participate more on these boards. Cheers.

Oberon, welcome! Great to have you here.

When you have the time, please post some shots of your costume on a new thread in the Creative forum here. Would love to see it!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hello I am new and i am just wondering if this site is active or not.

Hi, I am CrimsonCorsair. I am a HUGE Star Wars, and Boba Fett Fan. In case you are curious about my Avatar he is the Crimson Corsair a pirate featured in Star Wars The Force Awakens. You can also read more about him in the eBook THE CRIMSON CORSAIR AND THE TREASURE OF COUNT DOOKU, which will be released on November 24th 2015. The character may be a Boba Fett type scum. Thanks and I hope you like my posts

How cool is it to discover like minded fans? Hello to all! I was wondering as I'm building an ESB Boba costume, if anyone can lead me in the direction of acquiring an ESB blaster rifle, cape and braids?
blobafatt1@hotmail.com

Hey everybody i just joined, and this site is pretty cool.
I want everybody who plays goodgame empire to know my is the same as here: super20580
Join my alliance, or don't.
I don't care too much. Sorry the empire part is off topic, but you know there has been rumors that a Boba Fett movie will come out before like 2019, so thats cool. Can you have friends in this? Just asking.
-super20580

Hi all new to site just wanted to introduce myself and say hello
I'm from England goes without saying big fett head and sw fan two tattoos of fett and big Lego nut

Greetings everyone, I´m also a newcomer and it´s cool to be a part of this. I´m from Germany and I just started to get more into Boba, gonna focus primarily on comics.

starwarsV wrote:

Hello I am new and i am just wondering if this site is active or not.

More active than ever! Welcome!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

CrimsonCorsair wrote:

Hi, I am CrimsonCorsair. I am a HUGE Star Wars, and Boba Fett Fan. In case you are curious about my Avatar he is the Crimson Corsair a pirate featured in Star Wars The Force Awakens. You can also read more about him in the eBook THE CRIMSON CORSAIR AND THE TREASURE OF COUNT DOOKU, which will be released on November 24th 2015. The character may be a Boba Fett type scum. Thanks and I hope you like my posts

Nice choice! Welcome!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

blobafatt wrote:

How cool is it to discover like minded fans? Hello to all! I was wondering as I'm building an ESB Boba costume, if anyone can lead me in the direction of acquiring an ESB blaster rifle, cape and braids?
blobafatt1@hotmail.com

Very cool! One place to start is right here with our costume guide, complete with exclusive content plus links to the various costume clubs: http://bobafett.com/manual/costume/

Founder/Editor, BFFC

blobafatt wrote:

blobafatt1@hotmail.com

Very cool! One place to start is right here with our costume guide, complete with exclusive content plus links to the various costume clubs: http://bobafett.com/manual/costume/

Founder/Editor, BFFC