Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Welcome back, bats! We've all missed you!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hello everyone my name is Cameron from Jacksonville, fl. I am currently building a replica Boba Fett armor and will be updating it on here. Also just wanted to say i have the journeyman protectors crest tattooed on the inside of my left bicep

Hi. I was Boba Fett for Halloween in 1979 (was 12). 'Inspired' by action figure I sent away for. I am trying to determine if I was the first person to do this. Was I?

Hi guys! I`m new here and I just wanted to say that I met Daniel logan and he`s awesome!!!!!! I`m only 14 and I met him last year at Atlanta georgias dragon con.- darkrush

Welcome to the site, arc trooper Darkrush! Glad to have you here.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

1,106 (edited by Terra Monday, April 28, 2014 10:59 pm)

Hi again to the old members! I missed you. smile
and
Welcome to the new members! Aaron and Mel make it a really nice place. People are friendly here! ^^

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Welcome back, Terra! Thanks for the compliment!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hi guys, I'm new here, I'm a fan of Boba Fett and Jango Fett smile

1,109 (edited by junalapag76 Tuesday, June 24, 2014 7:37 pm)

I now go to a work activity program in the U.S. CA
Its in Garvey and El Monte. Real close because I'm live in now Alhambra,CA. And I take only 2 MTA buses.
Also I live on my own independently now but I have caregivers for right now until
I get my independence and freedom for real.
I come from a Filipino family but I don't know the language but that's ok.

junalapag76, welcome to BFFC! Glad to hear your introduction and looking forward to your involvement in some of the topics here on the boards!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

BobaFettfan1276 wrote:

Hi guys, I'm new here, I'm a fan of Boba Fett and Jango Fett smile

Welcome to the site, BobaFettfan1276!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

hi

Mandolore Ruler Of All wrote:

hi

Welcome, Mandolore Ruler Of All! Glad to have you join the site!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hello, hows it going? Irish Star Wars fan and follower of Boba Fett here. Hello to my fellow bounty hunters , great site.
How do I put up some pictures of Mr Fett that I drew?

BobaGruber wrote:

Hello, hows it going? Irish Star Wars fan and follower of Boba Fett here. Hello to my fellow bounty hunters , great site.
How do I put up some pictures of Mr Fett that I drew?

Welcome, BobaGruber! Glad to have you join up!

Great question about uploads. While we have a formal image gallery, for the boards here, it's temporarily best to upload the images to a hosting site (e.g. imgur.com) and then embed them here. Since that's cumbersome, we'll fast track an upgrade to integrating the board account with the gallery account. Thanks!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

just found out about this crew of demented barves; glad 2 know ya ;I'm sure we'll all be good..um fr///aquaint///whatever you allow yourselves 2B 2ME so don't delude yourselves and we'll talk real soon....?

thee23sideshow wrote:

just found out about this crew of demented barves; glad 2 know ya

Welcome to BFFC, thee23sideshow / darth sideshow! Glad to see you here and looking forward to your posts on the board.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Greetings all. Just found this site because it was shared on FB from a few fellow 501st Legion Fetts I'm friends with that you highlighte in the past. I'm currently a 501st Legion & Mandalorian Merc - ESB Boba Fett as well. Glad to find this site and become a member.

Rascal
MMCC-0782 Mandolorian Merc / Ne'tra Vhipir Clan : 27_Clan Ver'alor
Mandalorian Protectors Brigade
BH-47074 501st/Central Garrison/80th Imperial Squad

Hello,
My name is Daniel, I am an AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego) and, of course, a great fan of the mandalorian bounty hunter.
Recently, I have build a lego diorama devoted to my own version of the escape of the Sarlacc where Boba is helped by a jawa clan exploiting the digestive juice of the mighty beast.
The english presentation can be found on the Eurobricks blog : http://eurobricksstarwarsforum.com/2015 … awa-juice/
Hope you enjoy it.
If you are interested into this non canon story, I can do a more complete presentation on your site.

Greetings! I'm new here but have been a fan of the Fett since I saw Empire at the theater in 1980.  Made it to my first DragonCon last year as Raoul Dork, which is my avatar for the present until I can get something more Fett-related. Do have a Twitter and Facebook account dedicated to my RD cosplay. Hope to get more involved here as time passes. Oh, my profile name is a KOTOR reference more than anything.

DanSto wrote:

I have build a lego diorama devoted to my own version of the escape of the Sarlacc where Boba is helped by a jawa clan exploiting the digestive juice of the mighty beast. ... If you are interested into this non canon story, I can do a more complete presentation on your site.

Welcome to BFFC, DanSto! Glad to hear you're the one behind the incredible diorama!

We'd love to hear more about the story. We've published a ton of Boba Fett fan fiction here over the years and it sounds like it might pair up with your LEGO work, yes?

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Another Dead Jedi wrote:

Greetings! I'm new here but have been a fan of the Fett since I saw Empire at the theater in 1980.  Made it to my first DragonCon last year as Raoul Dork, which is my avatar for the present until I can get something more Fett-related. Do have a Twitter and Facebook account dedicated to my RD cosplay. Hope to get more involved here as time passes. Oh, my profile name is a KOTOR reference more than anything.

Welcome to BFFC, Another Dead Jedi!

Glad to hear about the cosplaying and DragonCon visit. BFFC member Lucas McCoy (who also is a contributing editor to BFFC, mostly with our Facebook and news) often attends DragonCon, so you've got that right in common already.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hi, greetings, i am new here, but i loved to do a lot of research regarding our beloved bounty hunter, Boba Fett. I knew this website from twitter. Is there any applications so that we can connect easily. Thanks for your attention, and also play star wars force collection. A great star wars game. All characters, boba, vehicle, slave 1 are all there. A lovely game. Thx

Fett Legacy, welcome! Glad you found us via Twitter!

Regarding applications to easily connect, could you elaborate? Do you mean signing in here with your Twitter or Facebook accounts for example?

On Force Collection, how can we find 'ya there to trade cards? ;-)

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Greetings all I'm a newbie here and along with everyone else like Bobba Fett. Still trying to get my bearings around hear. How do I upload an avatar to use? And I am also looking for a cool shirt that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Just got back from Disneyworld and didn't find anything with the Bounty Hunter on it. Was really bummed!