Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

I cant wait for celebration V in Orlando so psyched!!

Boba was only a bounty hunter because it was suited to him, but he did his job well, and always tried to be prepared

Money was the least of his worries til the job was done, it was about staying alive

Don't regret the mistakes you made, if people can't forgive you for them, they hold the problem, while you are free of it :P

Hey everyone what's up

Just created my account after lurking for a while lol. I've always been a huge fan of the movies (and Boba of course) and I remember I came to this site many years ago when I first started to read the Bounty Hunter Wars. I never went much further than that but now I'm getting into a lot more of the books, starting with the Republic Commando series so I came back to this site again to maybe get some recs for some other good reading material and discuss the coolest group of characters in the series!

Hey Fettmatic, welcome to the boards! smile

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

*rolls out the welcome wagon* welcome!!!

lol Karson, you're a welcome wagon just you alone tongue

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

I assume thats a complement

Welcome Fettamatic, and I don't know, don't you need more than one person for a wagon? tongue

Don't regret the mistakes you made, if people can't forgive you for them, they hold the problem, while you are free of it :P

Nope just four wheels, two axles, a few horses, and a driver. Then blam a welcome wagon.

lol, you guys are funny. smile

I thought a wagon was for supplies or transport of multiple people, but I guess I could be wrong...

Maybe it's for shipping goods over the desert?

Alright folks, just thought I'd give the message I'm back, it's been two years but I'm back wink

Hope you've all been well and hey to the new people and hey again to those who can remember me.

Hope to speak to you all soon!

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

Good to see you again Nigzy, what all have you been up to?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Hi i'm CapitlPC nice to meet you all  lol

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

Nice to have you Capitl! 

And glad to have you back Nigzy!  Not sure if you remember that RPG AoS, but I'm hoping to beat it back to life.  Loved your posts, and if you're down you should rejoin!  As long as I've got SOMEBODY to bounce off of in that aged monster I'll post  tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

hello im fercho98 im for mexico, glad to be here

Everyone dies. It is the final and eternal justice, can be apply

Hey there Fercho, welcome to the boards! smile

Wats up PC and welcome to forum

Hey guys! New to the forum. Thanks for having us.

Us? But still welcome to the forums

us?

Thats what I asked! Maybe there a group he did say they were working on the Boba Fett Movie.

Im Logan Rax  smile

im a huge Fett and Mando fan

*salutes*  -For Mandalore- big_smile

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. - "A warrior is more than his armor"

Nice to meet you

Hiii, Logan.

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."