Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Hello Family. Some of you might remember me. I haven't been on in more than a year.

I'm still a loyal Fett fan though.

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Welcome back Seco Fett,  I am sure I can speak for all of us when I say we're glad to see you again and understand how life can get in the way sometimes.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Glad to see you too Sharra!

Might be posting some. Will be taking advantage of all the site's great resources!

Thanks!

Seco Fett wrote:

Glad to see you too Sharra!

Might be posting some. Will be taking advantage of all the site's great resources!

Thanks!

You came back just in time to rough through the post famine with us.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Well, you've got a lot more posts than Green's site! I'm just about it's most active right now, not even Green has posted for four days.

In that case, I'll try to post some more for you guys!

I didn't even know that dude had a sight...

But anyway yeah the more the better.

Yes, he had to be quarantined. Let us pray he never finds a way out...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Amen.

859 (edited by Cin Vhetin Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:11 pm)

Seco Fett wrote:

Will be taking advantage of all the site's great resources!

Welcome back indeed. Do you mean you'll borrow stuff here for Green's forum? If that's the case, if I were you, I'd ask the Admin's permission first...

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]

Cin Vhetin wrote:

I'd ask the Admin's permission first...

Admin here. What are we talking about? Green's forum is where?

Rogue Fett wrote:

Hello everyone

Welcome Rogue!

EdieKaye wrote:

I can tell I am going to enjoy my time here.

Welcome Edie! I think you'll enjoy the site, too!

Half-Life 2 wrote:

hi

Welcome Half-Life!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

861 (edited by Cin Vhetin Monday, October 12, 2009 12:05 am)

Now I feel like a dirty informer, lol. His forum is here.

I'm sure they don't mean anything serious, it's just a tiny forum with like 12 ppl. Might have seen a smiley or two, that's about it. And maybe Seco just meant he'd post here for a while.

I just thought it would be better if they checked it with you if they actually have the intention to use stuff.

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]

Much appreciate the gesture. I didn't see anything. wink

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Oh no, I just meant I'd be checking out the cool new stuff.

Green is a "bad" guy? I had no idea, he's always been a good friend of mine, I try to help him as much as I can.

What'd he do to earn your suspicion?

Seco, nothing. Just see the post right above mine, #862.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Was me who brought you to his suspicion, Seco, lol. Just checking your internet ethics
tongue

Blimey I don't even know how to copy stuff. lol

I'm not much of a computer person. I can't even figure out how to ban somebody on my own forum. haha

ok one question who is green and what did he do... kill someone? (it was a joke.)

I linger in the post, even though no one knows me.

868 (edited by Cin Vhetin Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:22 pm)

Green really didn't do much, but really did quite a lot, too. Some think he's an annoyance. Some think he just tried too much and too wrong. He can be really nice. But here most of the time he's said a lot of random stuff and a lot of odd things that really upset people.

Like, he opens many threads and posts a lot, but he really has nothing to say. He just craves the attention. Like he has to prove his existence. I think someone somewhere makes him feel like he's nonexistent (I bet for Dad or Mom). So when he comes here he's hyper and starving for praise and lashing at whoever doesn't like him.

I don't pretend to really know about him, it's just a feeling I got. His actions "speak" that to me. I tend to like him, myself. It's quite an unpopular way to be, but I don't care. I can't hate that kid.

Seco, lol. I tend to forget that people aren't all computer-nuts-wannabe's like me. tongue

I'm a wannabe, but not one. lol

I think Green's a little lost, still trying to figure things out. Not solidly sure about himself. He want's to be friendly, I think people often take what he says the wrong way, like everyone did with me earlier this year.

As for random posting or saying odd things, I can't say, never really thought too much about it. And I think his parents have been through a divorce or something, 'cause he has a step dad.

870 (edited by tachyonblade Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:50 am)

Seco Fett wrote:

Hello Family. Some of you might remember me. I haven't been on in more than a year.

I'm still a loyal Fett fan though.

Man! it's nice to have you back. I was gone a while myself.
And as for random and pointless postings...well, we all communicate in a different way and doing so through the filter of a computer one-person-on-one-end and another-on-the-other not too mention the lack of volume, tone of voice and eye contact and physical gestures it does become rather difficult to truly communicate one's thoughts and intentions.

We are becoming a society of non-social (not the same thing as antisocial) beings in the traditional sense. I mean, without the BFFC I would be missing something in my life, but it's just not the same thing as sitting down with a friend at a restaurant or cafe and having a serious discussion. But then again, I guess, it's not supposed to be that kind of thing. In any event I suppose it is different things to different people and that's the way it should be.

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

Exactly! I'm glad to be back!

And I finally did learn a few basic Japanese words!

A little off topic but...what Japanese words did you learn?

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

873 (edited by Seco Fett Monday, October 26, 2009 7:42 pm)

Yes, no, 1,2,3,4,5, How are you, thanks, I'm fine, how about you, stuff like that.

Can you read this

今日は?

"D'oh!"

smile

Please consider creating a new topic in the Fans forum:
http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/post.php?fid=6

Welcome new members!

wink

Founder/Editor, BFFC