Re: Bf/Gf

i hate that show i never let my nice see it.

some blood lines were ment to end.

True Warrior wrote:

Your partly right.......but talk to me once you watch the TV show 'My Sweet Sixteen'. Those b**ches are SOO SPOILED ROTTEN! mad

I don't think i will spend my precious time watching a stupid chik show....but i'll trust ya and give ya that....

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Atinvod wrote:
RC-3222 wrote:

NO. tongue 

I just about pass out every time I go to the mall. Whoever has played Republic Commando will understand what I'm about to say.

Whenever I go to the mall, I feel like Boss when he is 'incapacitated'.... *gasp* Need... Bacta.... Now... *gasp*

Are you sure we aren't twins seperated at birth?

tongue Hehehe.... big_smile Good to know SOMEONE shares my opinion....

All I can say is, when a guy takes ME out on a date, it had better involve food.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

104 (edited by Atinvod Monday, May 15, 2006 3:12 pm)

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:
True Warrior wrote:

Your partly right.......but talk to me once you watch the TV show 'My Sweet Sixteen'. Those b**ches are SOO SPOILED ROTTEN! mad

I don't think i will spend my precious time watching a stupid chik show....but i'll trust ya and give ya that....

{MW} MS9

Although I have to agree with you there, I'm at odds.

So what is G4 and E3 considered? A guy thing? I hope not. hmm

p.s. Halo 3, Gears of War, and I think it was Killzone, and Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and that Assassin (sp?) thing looked AWESOME!!!! I was drooling over some of the graphics. big_smile

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

i would never take a girl to play video games, u spend to much time on them. take her to play pool, n while your play, don't take it serioulsy, n genltly#(key word) toy fight with the cues.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

As of Monday I'm single, sorry to let everybody down.  Just two weeks short of our anniversary.  Basically I was mad all the time because he treated me like another one of the guys instead of like a lady, and because all we'd done for months as far as dates was go to his house, and then he would abandon me there and not speak to me (I would spend the day sitting on the couch talking to his parents, while he sat on the opposite side of the room and ignored me).  So he dumped me because he couldn't figure out how to keep me from being disgusted with him all the time.  But he's still my best friend.

Yeah, my life sucks.  So far I've had a terrible week.  Case in point, Sunday I caught my hair on fire, but fortunately I have so much (waist length) that you can't even tell.  But anyway, I'm still mad at him for being so stupid.  All I wanted was a date every once in a while, you know?  Or to be treated with the same amount of respect that I show to all my friends.  I would never, ever make someone visit me at my house and then leave them to entertain themselves.  That just shows that you don't value someone else's time.

Video games is actually a very good idea, if you actually play with your girlfriend.  The problem is, we only did it once.  The other times he played video games at my house, he played with his best friend (on MY Playstation, with me sitting there bored out of my wits) for several hours before they offered me a turn.  Another time he played with my little brother for five hours, while I sat in another room crying, wondering how anyone could possibly consider this a date, or why he hadn't come into the room to ask me if I was enjoying our "time together."

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

That's horrible! *hug* Things'll get better now, and you'll meet someone else who will be good and pay attention to you. smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

THE FLASH wrote:

i would never take a girl to play video games, u spend to much time on them. take her to play pool, n while your play, don't take it serioulsy, n genltly#(key word) toy fight with the cues.

Pretty good idea! smile

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Miba wrote:

That's horrible! *hug* Things'll get better now, and you'll meet someone else who will be good and pay attention to you.

Wow, that actually made me feel a great deal better.  Typed hugs really do work!  smile

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

hey chrys forget about that one. the right guy is just around the corner.

111 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:10 pm)

bobathekid wrote:

hey chrys forget about that one. the right guy is just around the corner.

Yup...i second that.

{MW} MS9 big_smile

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

i'm heartbroken at the mo

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

why is that flash?    get slapped by a girl?  (that happened to me last week, lol)  tell us man...we feel ya.

{MW} MS9

LOL! What'd you do to get slapped, MS9?

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

ooooh...ummmm   the normal. i made some sarcastic comment to my friend"s older sister (she is about 5 or 6 yrs. older than me) about how i saw how much she liked this guy....and i guess me and her bro had irritated her a ton that day....so without thinking a second thought....turned right around and slapped me really hard across the side of the head. I didn't say ouch since i knew i deserved it....but it did hurt. I just over did the normal...that's all. (teasing girls is my speciality smile )    anywayz....all in a day's work....lol      (my friend thought it was quite amusing to watch....lol)

{MW} MS9

my friend told me just thinks we can be frieend

i had a red mark for like 2 days....i couldn't believe it!!! lol    she later appologized...but it was hard not to smile while she was....(evil laugh)  lol        I was actually quite proud of that incident...it doesn't happen very often...llollollol

{MW} MS9

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

i had a red mark for like 2 days....i couldn't believe it!!! lol    she later appologized...but it was hard not to smile while she was....(evil laugh)  lol        I was actually quite proud of that incident...it doesn't happen very often...llollollol

{MW} MS9

NOW YOUR A MAN!!!!!!!!
LOL

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

BFFC Chrys wrote:

Yeah, don't rush into a relationship, because unless you're perfectly matched, it gets to be more trouble than it's worth after a while.

You're completely right on, Chrys!

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Boba Dude wrote:
MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

{MW} MS9

NOW YOUR A MAN!!!!!!!!
LOL

Thanx....i knew i had it in me somewhere....lol  jk wink smile cool

{MW} MS9 cool

man this one girl just told me she liked me was cool but i leave like in a couble of days so its like pnotless that she told me that.

yea i guess, looks like look for girls back in EL Paso.(thats were im going)