Re: Bf/Gf

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

its ture about physical age having little to due with mental age, and im more frusterated with how she did what she did rather than what she did

does that make sense?

A little, but what doesnt make sense is why how she did it upsets you, rather then her doing it. At least it doesnt make any sense to me. I'm not asking for an explination, but still.

im bored enough to explain
the reason its upset me is she did it in the middle of a date, and she choose to give a big long speech instead of just saying it straight up.... that and she waited a month to tell me she no longer had strong feelings for me

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Ale'ika Skirta wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

its ture about physical age having little to due with mental age, and im more frusterated with how she did what she did rather than what she did

does that make sense?

A little, but what doesnt make sense is why how she did it upsets you, rather then her doing it. At least it doesnt make any sense to me. I'm not asking for an explination, but still.

im bored enough to explain
the reason its upset me is she did it in the middle of a date, and she choose to give a big long speech instead of just saying it straight up.... that and she waited a month to tell me she no longer had strong feelings for me

That makes sense now.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

yeah total sense.   That was mean of her.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

579 (edited by Ale'ika Skirta Wednesday, January 30, 2008 8:28 pm)

it was mean of her but o well i dont give a rats shebs

Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

I am lucky enough to be married and have a perfect son named Oz! I meet her at a punk club when I was eighteen and we have been together ever since. Our first date was a Diesel Boy show! We both like the same stuff and enjoy just hangin out! Though when we first meet my first question was "Do you like Star Wars?" and she said that she hates Sci-Fi! Now she is pretty clued on about it............that's what happens I guess when your husband is a nerd! She even has here own Boba Fett shirt that she wears when I wear mine! 9 years and counting!

" Hi!"

ARC Fett wrote:

Hey, Watch your language there.

Thanks ARC i went and edited it

Ah Peter you are lucky. Converting her to our way of thinking, good job. That's just the thing with us fans. We need someone who will understand our... intrest? obession? in Star Wars. Or anything else for that matter.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Always good to win the hearts and minds of those who aren't Mandos yet    big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

thats the thing about most of us fans though we have high charasima levels

Si Titran wrote:

Ah Peter you are lucky. Converting her to our way of thinking, good job. That's just the thing with us fans. We need someone who will understand our... intrest? obession? in Star Wars. Or anything else for that matter.

Its the darkside big_smile

Nothing to update here, still me still alone, but whatever. A_A is happy!!! well not really but the lack of GF is not the cause.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Aw A_A please be happy, there is much to be happy for.

Im 24 and engaged to the greatest women alive!

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Congrats Grim!  When are you planning to get married?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

Congrats Grim!  When are you planning to get married?

Probally 2010 in disney world!

Si Titran wrote:

Sounds like she's a gal that you are better off with out actually. Seems to me like you deserve a girl with more sense. I just hope she doesn't end up in an abusive relationship or getting seriously hurt. Technically the age difference might not be legal either. Find your self someone who is actually worthy.

I agree. ( yah, yah, I'm only 17 but I try and think things through) She is not the type of girl you want to date/marry if she is willing to dump you far a guy in a orange jump suit... then she isn't the most thought full or loyal girl in the world.

Also congrats Miba/Chaplain Grimaldus. (it's funny I feel like I've known Chaplain Grimaldus even though we've never met... maybe it's all of the avatar work I did with you? lol.)

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Alo Fett wrote:
Si Titran wrote:

Sounds like she's a gal that you are better off with out actually. Seems to me like you deserve a girl with more sense. I just hope she doesn't end up in an abusive relationship or getting seriously hurt. Technically the age difference might not be legal either. Find your self someone who is actually worthy.

I agree. ( yah, yah, I'm only 17 but I try and think things through) She is not the type of girl you want to date/marry if she is willing to dump you far a guy in a orange jump suit... then she isn't the most thought full or loyal girl in the world.

Also congrats Miba/Chaplain Grimaldus. (it's funny I feel like I've known Chaplain Grimaldus even though we've never met... maybe it's all of the avatar work I did with you? lol.)

Haha. We are friends!!!!

592 (edited by green helmeted fett Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:43 am)

That must have been a really great birthday present , Miba! Congratulations! big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

News from my front, i havent talked to that girl in two weeks now, and yeah thats about it, ive had the best twoo weeks of my life creepy enough

What? your arch enemy? or someone you like? yikes

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

a girl that shot me down because she wants to date a convict

Aww, I'm sorry Ale'ika Skirta, but your probably better off without her.  I've had a couple BF's but nothing very serious.  So, got to ask this question, does anyone ever hang out with someone you really like, but all the person talks about is the people they are thinking of asking out?  Get that all the time, and the fact that all my best friends get asked out by the guys I have an interest in.  Is this some guy thing, to ask out the best friend of the girl they like and try and get a reaction?  Oh well, single and happy enough smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card