Re: What are your hobbies?

Karson Fett wrote:

My  hobbies consist of play on of my vereis  instruments,  BobaFetting(as I call it) on the Boards, and Writing books on Word.

What kind of books do you write? I too, write books but as a kidergarten teacher alot of them are aimed at children between 3 and 8 years old. Some of my titles are "Chasing Foxes" "My brothers old sk8boared" and "My Dad had scary dreams too".

" Hi!"

I do some writing and drawing.  Also some hand- sewing.  Sewing machines intimidate me and I haven't quite mastered them yet.  *frown*

I also like to cook.  <3

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.~ Fulton J. Sheen

I play video games.  I pt, I speak arabic. 
I read. A lot.

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

Pete, I write WW2 novels and Starwars books my latest project is "Jongo Fett".

Stranger H. wrote:

I do some writing and drawing.  Also some hand- sewing.  Sewing machines intimidate me and I haven't quite mastered them yet.  *frown*

I also like to cook.  <3

I like sewing also, my only problem about the sewing machine is that there are just too many things that can wrong. My other hobbies include drawing painting and all manner of working out including martial arts.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Collectng and listening to heavy metal, especially Alice Cooper.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Hobbies eh? Since I'm in art school I'm not sure if my art is considered a hobby, but I paint, sculpt and do photography. I also do orginal hand made jewelry, but since I'm starting to sell my work now I'm not sure if that makes it classified as hobby or buiness. I also love to read and play guitar (I'm actually teaching someone now big_smile). I'm also a hard core Indy Racing fan, but technically thats a sport and not a hobby. (GO DAN WHELDON!)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Hobbies?  You mean besides BFFC and Star Wars right?   tongue

I like to write; not sure if it's something I can translate into work later or not, but would love to be a writer if I could make any money at it.  Also into shooting some.  Not much else these days.  Was a huge WWII nut, collecting scale models, toys, real military gear, and all that good stuff

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Hobbies....

Collecting SW, mostly Fett and the Lego UCS sets.
Reading, right now just the SW fiction, although I love Tom Clancy, I wish he'd write more.
Syracuse Univeristy Athletics, our football team will be back!  Lax #1 in the nation!
My 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder (and sports cars in general)  Dream Car: Tesla Roadster, or 1988 Lamborghini Countach
TV: Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, Pardon The Interuption, Simpsons, Family Guy, Smallville, Star Wars when it comes out, Colbert Report, Daily Show, Heroes....

go on xbox 360 live   runescape  pc  facebook and psp  and sleep time hahahahaha! llooll

crocodiles cry when they eat they're prey

61 (edited by DarkOne Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:06 pm)

Reading, daydreaming, cooking, playing on the computer, doing math, pretending. I also love spending time with my awesome older sister and writing books. (Not that I have ever finished any):)

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.