Re: What do your Names and Avatars mean?

Do you mean Kingdom Hearts Sora? That game is one of the best adventure games. It had me playing for about a year smile

Well I'm a smart alec with aspirations of becoming mandalore some day... So my name pretty much says that.

There's only one Return, and it ain't of the King... It's of the Jedi.

153 (edited by Dealer of Death Sunday, July 9, 2006 4:45 pm)

Oh, and about my name, it's a reference to the movie Underworld. I registered as "Death Dealer", the direct name from the movie, but I kinda screwed up with my e-mail address, so I had to settle for this name. I guess it still manages to get the point across though.

Death Dealers were vampiric soldiers who fought against werewolves, in essence the clan warriors.

"Alright, they're in front of us, they're behind us, they're on our left, they're on our right.....they can't get away this time."
-Lewis B. Puller, United States Marine Corp

Hey!! That movie was awesome!! big_smile Nice name! big_smile

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

How did you mess up with your email address?  Maybe it's something the admins can fix for you?

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Nah, just accidentally put 'sbcglobal.net' at the end of my address instead of 'yahoo.com', simple screw up.

"Alright, they're in front of us, they're behind us, they're on our left, they're on our right.....they can't get away this time."
-Lewis B. Puller, United States Marine Corp

I still see it as registered on the site.  If you still wanted to use it, you could ask Aaron if he can change the email address and stuff for you.  I don't have that kind of admin access for accounts that aren't completely set up, or I'd hook you up.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

158 (edited by John Rot Duart Monday, July 10, 2006 10:25 pm)

Dealer of Death wrote:

Oh, and about my name, it's a reference to the movie Underworld. I registered as "Death Dealer", the direct name from the movie, but I kinda screwed up with my e-mail address, so I had to settle for this name. I guess it still manages to get the point across though.

Death Dealers were vampiric soldiers who fought against werewolves, in essence the clan warriors.

Do you know about the original Death Dealer, the Prisoner of the Horned Helm?  It's a tri-novel series by Frank Frazetta, the painter, written for his painting of the same name.  The hero is worthy of being considered a fantasy setting Mandalorian, even a Fett.  The only catch is that they're out of print, but still very popular.  I payed $20- for a nearly perfect copy of the first one last December.

"Be Like Boba."  J. R. Duart -2006
WWJD - What Would Jango Do?

I've changed my avatar to that of a Mandalorian soldier, from KOTOR.

You hear that Sev, someone thinks I'm excellent-Scorch
Well that makes two of you-Sev

My avatar is now one of my Mando design drawings that I played with on my comp.  I couldn't get the whole thing to show well for the size, so I cropped it to focus on the mythosaur skull.

Here's the full pic if anyone wants to see it:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e144/ … skulbl.jpg

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Miba..........................come on now................I was kidding. tongue

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Jackets?
But seriously, back on topic I suppose

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Sorry, lol.

And, yeah, back on topic sounds good. Uh.... My name is my name and my avatar is Boba. big_smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I thought your name was a mix of your first and last name? hmm

TW

It is, and so technically it is my name. wink And besides, I've had the name Miba for 5 years or so so it's really grown on me.

Ok now I'm definitely keeping with this avatar I had done, using a plain Clone Commando and adding an orange tan face mask. The Commando's name, Mertikus Cody(made up).

167 (edited by John Rot Duart Friday, July 28, 2006 5:53 pm)

Sweet!

"Be Like Boba."  J. R. Duart -2006
WWJD - What Would Jango Do?

168 (edited by Miba Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:28 pm)

My new avatar might change soon as it feels weird to see it up there. Though it might just be that I'm not used to it yet since I don't change my avatar often. And my name's same as ever. tongue

169 (edited by SabreMandalore Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:46 pm)

Thank you for your view on my avatar, John.

Umm....All previous posts aside, I like it SabreMandalore.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Thank You smile

Yeh i like it too its really cool. smile

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I PhotoShopped a Commando helmet once...stretched it around to make it look like a Mandalorian mask, it was pretty awesome.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

OFF TOPIC POSTS DELETED

if it's an issue, you could talk about moral conduct in the dialogue section.

By the way Miba, I didn't edit your posts because part of it is to the topic, it might need editing though.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Um, you missed the one that started it all...oh well.
Yeah, my avatar is Paladin Anderson from Hellsing (an anime/magna series), my favorite anime character ever tongue.  This one's actually from the new Hellsing Ultimate, right before he confronts Alucard for the first time.  He can regenerate almost any wound, teleport, summon a seemingly infinite amount of blessed bayonetes, and other fun things. Plus, he just looks so cool... big_smile

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy