1 (edited by True Warrior Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:02 pm)

Topic: What do your Names and Avatars mean?

My Name is named after a certain song I heard that kinda described the True Warrior, Boba Fett.
My Avatar.......Well....... you have to be kinda stupid to not figure that one out.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: What do your Names and Avatars mean?

My name is my SW name. Miba. In fact some people in RL call me Miba.

My avatar is one of my favorite pics of Boba. From the second I first saw it I was like, "That is so romantic looking, I could so stand there kissing him in that pic..." tongue Now I just think it's a really nice picture.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

mine is bobathekid becaause i like the old west and boba kindof reminds the old west and my avatar well i like the bantha skull a lot im even going get tatoued on my arm.

some blood lines were ment to end.

I just came up with my name.....i dont know...it just sounded kool so i used it. Of course, im Mandalorian.......I guess I'm good with spying/stealth,etc.....and 9 is my soccer number and my favorite. Add em all up....ya get MandalorianSpy9......and the avatar is from Empire Strikes Back.......where Boba is leading the way to his ship to store his new possession (frozen han).

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Draco is latin for dragon, and my avatar is Mandalore the Indomitable.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Oh, no offense but I thought that your avatar was a rock! Then I saw a T-shaped visor, and then I thought it was some kind of Mandalorian rock head.......guy big_smile. Now I finally know. Thats cool.

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Depending on which week it is, I had a single avatar for an hour once and then changed it. For this week, it's Kakashi Sensei of the leaf village from Naruto. Well, my name is the main character in a fan-fic i'm writing. Hoping to get it published.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Well, my name is in honor of Atin, RC-3222, from the Republic Commando books, and my avatar is of my baby, Tank.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

True Warrior wrote:

Oh, no offense but I thought that your avatar was a rock! Then I saw a T-shaped visor, and then I thought it was some kind of Mandalorian rock head.......guy big_smile. Now I finally know. Thats cool.

Thank you, but either Miba or Kudar made it. Kakashi is awesome! Do you watch One Piece Maltese?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

My friends do, but I don't. Every time I mention something Naruto i get that questin actually.
I've thought about watching it but by that time I was too late in the series, I try and watch shows near the beginning.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

HA!!! now I can be on this SUBJECT !!
As you can see it's a Bat ..been my nickname for a long time,,short for Batsblood
When I was nursing Sir Robert Hepman  he came looking for me ,,and I was taking this Tonic [RED in colour]
as I turned around it drbbled down my mouth.
EEEK!! he said Batsblood !! and it has been with me since then.

WELL you did ask !!!
   bats

Hmmm,  that's an interresting way to get a nickname...pretty funny 2....

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Mine is the nickname of a character in my book.  My avatar is Sailor Jupiter because she's the sailor scout that looks most like me.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Took atin from Hard Contact and vod from Hard Contact and smushed 'em together to make my character AtinVod and used it for my sn. And as you can see I haven't got an avatar.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

15 (edited by True Warrior Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:29 am)

huh, thats interesting.......and the name Atinvod isn't that bad for a fusion name. smile

True Warrior {MW}

True Warrior wrote:

huh, thats interesting.......and the name Atinvod isn't that bad for a fusion name. smile

True Warrior {MW}

I agree, it's pretty cool.   Interresting where you got it from...

{MW} MS9

My name is from Futurama's Humorbot 5.0
so its mainly a homage to that.
Its also got something to do with my witty and Humorous mind, although thats more of a daily life thing rather than a message board thing wink

The avatar is from "Fett's Vette" 's music video.
I like that song and have got the original, the Good, The Badd and The Ugly one from the Video
and the uncensored Good the Badd and the Ugly one....

That song is a real classic....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Cool beans.
My name is my gaming handle, which originally was a Star Wars fusion name of Garris Shrike (Fagin to young Han Solo) and Dannik Jerriko (Anzat soul-eater), Shrike Jerriko.  It was a pretty good name, but I got tired of it after gaming with it for a year or so, and at one LAN I randomly decided to switch to BalanceSheet, my favorite character from the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy.  It was so completely random, given that none of my friends know who he is and considered it more in relation to spreadsheets and finances, that I decided to keep it. 
My Avatar is my favorite anime character, Paladin Anderson, from the new Hellsing Ultimate release.  He's crazy, and the only human who can go head-to-head with Alucard.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

My name is from Stephen King's Dark Tower series, the first King books I read and what really got me hooked on him. The first book in the series was called The Gunslinger, as it revolves around a man who wears dual six-shooters on his belt and is pretty much the coolest character ever created.

Wait, I lied. The coolest character ever created would be Richard B. Riddick, who is featured in my avatar. He is an escaped convict who is the focus of the Riddick trilogy: the movies Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick and the video game Escape from Butcher Bay, which is just about the best game ever. Anyway, he's dark, ruthless and astoundingly cool, pretty much what Fett would be like were he stripped of all his gear and thrown into prison. Just too cool for words cool

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

Oh, really? I thought it was named after Jango. hmm I mean, you'd think that, right?
I also saw this artist/rapper named The Gunslinger. I dont know any of his songs, I just saw it. I'll check it out.

......Carry on.....

{MW} TW cool

21 (edited by Ursula Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:10 pm)

Mine means "She-Bear".  It was my SCA name (I played a 10th century viking in a mercenary group).   

The Avatar is a Tribute to Fett, a mysterious man with a taste for danger.

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

well my new avatar (thanks miba) is from mgs3 i love that game and i cant whait for mgs4

some blood lines were ment to end.

it looks pretty sweet i might add....oops   this should have gone under avatar rating thread... my b   back to subject...

{MW} MS9

Well, I like fairies and vampires. And it's also a nod to my mother.

As for my avie, it's my favorite character from Mortal Kombat. Scorpion.
Cuz he's an undead ninja that's hellbent on revenge. And a bad ***. And he's got a harpoon. And flaming backflippy. And white eyes. Did I mention he's a ninja?

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."