Re: Who watches the watchmen.....

Regimas wrote:

Rorschach's journal: April 3rd, 2009

found hat on ebay, brown fedora, perfect, bought it.

Rofl.^  Love the costume, regimas. You even seem to have a similar build. Great job. Liked the movie (minus the lack of pants of Dr.Manhattan), but haven't read the book.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

lol, similar build....

glad it looks that way tongue

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Rorschach's journal: may 17, 1985-noob carcass in chat room this morning, negative karma bursting from his account. this website is afraid of me. I've seen its true face. the message boards are extended gutters and the gutters are filled with boredom. and when the topics finally get deleted all the spammers will drown. now the whole site stands on the brink. staring down into chaos, all those spammers, noobs and stale members...and all of the sudden none of them can think of anything to say.

hee hee, wrote this in the chatroom last night, tried to creep some people out

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

79 (edited by Regimas Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:23 pm)

well here it is, just a few more things and its done, got my new hat and my mask (mark 2)

what do you guys think of it?

not gonna lie, i am so proud of it, i dont think i could do better then this

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/sameryoder/100_3775-1.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/sameryoder/100_3778-1.jpg

long way from the 1st one huh?

looks awesome

need ya some dark purple dress slacks and you're set smile

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

Don't forget to make em pin-stripped! boyaacaa!

It was the denial of God, the denial of man, and the destruction of the world in miniature form.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7651/icame.gif <- my reaction to your costume. Especially the mask, it's a huge improvement over the old one.

aye, the mask/fedora/jacket are flawless

you'll weather it and dirty it up with time big_smile

wow, thanks guys!

glad you like it, its nearly done but no where near movie accurate, but i don't care.

the mask is darker in real life, the flash just makes it look very gray and stripey.

need the pants...time to go to goodwill....

The cities afraid of me Ive seen its true face.

Great build dude, love the mask

Church... when I die I want you to have my orange juice!

Regimas,

If you got any weird vintage clothes stores around I recommend going there for the pin striped suit. The ones I've got around here have tons of old suits like that. Keep up the good work!

It was the denial of God, the denial of man, and the destruction of the world in miniature form.

will do rshehay

hmmmm.....it was one of you..........but who could it be.....?

which of you is WJK?

whoever it is they will know what i mean....

i posted them pics more than 35 minutes ago.

yeah i'm WJK

When is the DVD coming out anyways?

july something....

near the end of the month.

http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/dvd … index.html

Director's Cut is being shown in theaters starting next week Friday. I've already seen it, and it's totally awesome.

What in it is different?

longer scenes, new scenes, some different shots. a major improvement over the theatrical cut.