Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Seco Fett wrote:

Cece, you talk as if it is fact. We're back to story number one now. It is just a theory as is everything else as to how life began.

As to a record of a ww flood, how about "Billions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water, all over the earth." And about the ""How are we here?" question, it's Noah's Ark. Well, it was actually God's Ark, but Noah built it.

Hell yeah, I built an Ark. How awesome is that. j/k

I am sick of this topic, and I am gonna stop posting.....unless someone posts something that i absolutely have to respond to...

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

In any case...props to Sev for reading LFG.

Mayhap this can finally be locked?

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

I give props to MA for getting me started on it.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with discussing a topical issue with people who you relate to. I basically agree that there is no way to win anyone over to one way of thinking but the discourse is always a good thing.

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

I don't think theres anything wrong with arguing. And its not like the topic has gotten out of control with people just throwing insults at eachother without even mentioning our sides with the debate. If it were to be locked it'd be without a justifiable reason. I don't think "I'm tired of debating" is a justifiable reason.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

(Hopefully my last post on this topic...)

Yeah, good idea, Tach. Maybe we should make a topic where people can discuss differences within they're own beliefs. That way, they always have a good strong unity. Good idea.

Good job Cece. As long as this thread still asks questions, and I've got answers, I'm not allowed to stop posting. God said in the book that if someone doesn't help someone who has a problem, then it might as well be on their head.

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

For this kind of topic I say:

if God wants us to believe in science, then we probably should!

;P

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

I personally do not believe in God, but I can see why other people may believe in God.  I think that the reason I don't believe in god is because there is so much evidence that evolution could be true,  but nobody has proven that their is some kind of higher power that created us.  I am atheist, and I do not mean to and am sorry if I have offended any of you.  But I don't have a lot of faith, and it is hard for me to believe something that no one has proven right.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

For me , the most interesting thing is that this topic has spawned 360 posts. This is obviously something that people want to talk about.

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

I believe in god. I am a conservative Christian.

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(

GLOPINO wrote:

I believe in God.

What do you believe in?

Oh no I'm not brave enough for politics.

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

HunterOfTheWeb064 wrote:
GLOPINO wrote:

I believe in God.

What do you believe in?

I don’t think beliefs are politically involved. And no one will judge, we all have our beliefs.

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(

Bobafett2020 wrote:
HunterOfTheWeb064 wrote:
GLOPINO wrote:

I believe in God.

What do you believe in?

I don’t think beliefs are politically involved. And no one will judge, we all have our beliefs.

Well religion usually leads to political talk and idk if I wanna go for that here lol

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

Ha, best answer! smile

“Whoever angers you, owns you.”