201 (edited by Devil Girl Sunday, May 20, 2007 2:32 pm)

Re: Jango: Worthy to be a Fett?

IG-88 wrote:

Urr you can re-load the weapons in his gauntlets. Plus the stuff about leading the Mandalorians jango should have been a much better leader since he grew up with them, Boba was obviosly not going to be a great Mandalore because he knew almost nothing of there culture. But atleast Boba thinks logically about there future.

I think it will be really interesting to see what kind of a Mandalore he will become now that Mirta is in his life.

What I like best about Jango and Boba is dispite their armor, weapons,and sometimes unusual background...They're human,basic average joes.No super human powers just their two hands and some clever thinking.

I agree. That is also why I think that Jango is worthy of being a Fett.

Edited to correct the text that I pasted in wrong.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

By the sounds of that Gustavo, I'm not the biased one.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

203 (edited by IG-88 Monday, May 21, 2007 9:50 am)

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:

If Jango actually taught Boba much, he (Boba) would certainly not have turned out so well.

You don't know that you bias mother f-

LMFAO ur pathetic going on a discussion board and saying that just because somone is argueing there point.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Hey hey settle down guys! tongue We're all here for Boba right?Don't fight,let Boba do that! smile

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

hahaha yeah we dont want poeple acting like SciFi. lol

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

True, I suggest you edit or delete your post; that is insulting, that member is moderatly active, and that member has cooled down a bit.

Yeah TW we shoudn't provoke and insult people in public....if only for good impressions. wink

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

208 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:41 pm)

IG-88 wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:

If Jango actually taught Boba much, he (Boba) would certainly not have turned out so well.

LMFAO ur pathetic going on a discussion board and saying that just because somone is argueing there point.

How is insulting someone pathetic? Also, I doubt you would say that to my face, considering I could probably beat you up. Of course you're probably going to say what I just said is pathetic too, but really, say what you want. It's not like it matters, anyway.

draco fett wrote:

Not necessarily. Besides, surely you realize some of your statements are bias.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Yes, but not enough to be willing to insult someone over it.

draco fett wrote:

But surely there isn't anything wrong with insulting someone? What I mean is that words are so harmless.

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:

But surely there isn't anything wrong with insulting someone? What I mean is that words are so harmless.

I believe you're wrong there Gustavo.Words always make the good and bad,or else we would say whatever we thought straight on....Words are used to convince,manipulate,harm but even please,make someone happy,e.t.c.And if the words do all these,surely they insult too.

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
IG-88 wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

How is insulting someone pathetic? Also, I doubt you would say that to my face, considering I could probably beat you up. Of course you're probably going to say what I just said is pathetic too, but really, say what you want. It's not like it matters, anyway.

draco fett wrote:

Lol you say you would beat me up even though you dont know me, you probably would since i think you have a few years on me. Im just saying starting fights for no reason is stupid espeshily if its about somthing as trivial as this, people seeing somone seeing you saying stuff like this on a star wars forum acting like a "hard" man would probably just laugh at you like i was douing a few minutes ago.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

213 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Friday, May 25, 2007 10:12 am)

Darth Maul Clone wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:

I believe you're wrong there Gustavo.Words always make the good and bad,or else we would say whatever we thought straight on....Words are used to convince,manipulate,harm but even please,make someone happy,e.t.c.And if the words do all these,surely they insult too.

I must admit, a good point. I'm not completely convinced, but a good point nontheless.

IG-88 wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

draco fett wrote:

Lol you say you would beat me up even though you dont know me, you probably would since i think you have a few years on me. Im just saying starting fights for no reason is stupid espeshily if its about somthing as trivial as this, people seeing somone seeing you saying stuff like this on a star wars forum acting like a "hard" man would probably just laugh at you like i was douing a few minutes ago.

My point was that I wouldn't be so pathetic if we met. Besides, you and all those people can laugh all you want. Most people are idiots, and I'm not "acting" like anything.

Didn't I, a long time ago, and in a galaxy not so far away, try to get the point across that we should all stop arguing over arguing?  If you guys REALLY want to fight, and argue, go and make a thread about it.  This one, as I can assume from the title, is about Jango Fett's wrthiness of being a Fett, not some smack-talk fest.  That being said, I would naturally think that people would actually discuss (Possibly heatedly debate) the FEATURED TOPIC.  Not argue like children over morals/ethics/methods of arguing etc.  So, I'll say it again.  PLEASE, everyone, let's all get back on topic, and stop trying to flame each otehr, okay?

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

my point exactly

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

What point? This was your first post here.

217 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:15 pm)

Omg Draco it's propably his opinion too,don't comment on everything that doesn't seem so clear! tongue

what opinion? its not an opinion at all , i like this thread!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Good point.

what's a good point, darth maul clone??   wink

Never mind. tongue As for the topic,I think the title is a bit strange.Worthy to be a Fett?He WAS a Fett and he had a thousand missions that he accomplished.Also he represents Mandalorians(he is one)so I believe that this is common knowledge.Although Draco will surely disagree with me. tongue

worthy to be a fett, isn't strange, darth maul clone, because the point of the topic is that is jango worthy to be boba's father, because he got himself killed, in the battle of geonsis!   wink

Yea well he fought with a Senior member of the Jedi council who uses the Vaapad style of fighting.Not even Boba could have survived this encounter.Also do you remember that Jango killed a Jedi Council member(Coleman Trebor) in the Arena before he got killed by Windu?

yes, coleman , used force jump, onto the box, and jango blasted at him, but coleman blocked the blasts, then fired again and coleman was killed!

225 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Monday, May 28, 2007 7:55 am)

Coleman died because of his so called heroism.He knew he didn't stand a chance against Count Dooku....Also he died because the form he used wasn't good at deflecting blaster bolts,thus Jango killed him quite easily.