1 (edited by GLOPINO Sunday, August 24, 2008 9:44 am)

Topic: Top 3 Marvel movies?

For me, Its:    1.Ironman
                    2.Spiderman 3
                    3.Daredevil

Whats your top 3?

Re: Top 3 Marvel movies?

Same here

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

I moved this to Fans because Film and Television is for SW.

This is pretty specific; how about favorite superhero movies?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

um this should just be in the favorite movies section, no need to branch out a whole topic for it.

I'm going to have to disagree.  Ironman is definitely number one but Spider-man 3 was crap.  Daredevil was nowhere near as good as some of the others.  Mine would have to be...

1. Ironman
2. Spider-man
3. The Incredible Hulk

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Pretty much same here
1. Iron Man
2. Spider-man (can't decide which one)
3. Incredible Hulk
Other notables ( X-Men 1, Blade 3, Daredevil)

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

1. Iron Man (there's no denying it)
2. The Punisher
3. either The Incredible Hulk or Daredevil

what is the big deal with daredevil?
i thought that movie sucked...
anyways

1-iron man
2-incredible hulk
3-punisher

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

It does suck

1. Ironman
2. Blade
3. X-Men

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

So did the Incedible Hulk. I had trouble staying awake during it.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Are you kidding?  It was way better than the other one.  I thought it was better than X-Men 3.  The fight scene at the end was awesome.  And all the little things to the fans were great.  Doc Samson and Leader.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

yeah, i love easter egg/cameo type stuff.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

1. X-Men 2
2. Spider-man 2
3. Tie: Spier-Man 1 and X-men 1

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

I find this topic to be a weird coincidence, since we have been watching the X-Men animated series on DVD for the last 2 weeks.

Ironman
X-Men Origins
X-Men 2

15 (edited by Ralin Drakus Monday, October 5, 2009 2:05 am)

The first Punisher is the only clear winner for me.  Two and three would be the X-men and Spiderman series; there really wasn't a clear best or worst of any of them for me.  Even though ppl universally agree the it sucked, the first Hulk would be fairly close on the list for me - I'm a huge Sam Elliott fan, and I liked it for whatever reason. 

Were the Blade movies made by Marvel??  Somebody above mentioned one of the Blade movies.  If that's so, Blade one and three would both be on my top 3 list

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Yes, Blade was also a Marvel series. Men In Black is too, actually.

Did not know that, on either set of movies - my respect for Marvel has gone up another notch.  Blade I and III are two of my all time favorite action/vampire movies, and MIB was hilarious

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

ew spider-man 3

Spider-Man 2
Iron Man
X-Men: The Last Stand

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

Marvel is now owned be Disney if anyone didn't know that.

1: Iron Man

2: X-Men (the first one)

3: Spider man series

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

For me it's 1) The Hulk 2) Mighty Thor 3) Spider Man or Spider Woman

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I don't think I've watched enough (good) Marvel movies to make a top 10 list so mine will just be a top five.

1. X-Men
2. X-Men 2
3. Spider-Man
4. X-Men Origins (I'm a sucker for Wolverine)
5. Spider-Man 2 (Spiderman isn't my favorite hero but I gotta admit the movies were good).

All other Marvel movies (that I've seen) aren't worth mentioning . I haven't watched Iron Man yet so my list may change.

I think they were all good ,,but Bats will wait till Mandrake comes out to make my Vote
shame they couldn't keep up with the  Phantom,,couldn't seem to catch the magic
of the Ghost Who Walks
  bats

1)Spider-Man (all)
2)Iron Man
3)Wolverine (Just because I like Wolverine, they butchered the story)
4)Incredible Hulk (new one)

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

1 - Xmen Origins Wolverine  ( cant wait for the Dead pool movie)

2 - Blade 2

3 - Iron Man

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

My favorites are:

1.Spiderman 3
2.Iron Man
3.The Punisher