1 (edited by Karson Fett Saturday, August 16, 2008 3:34 pm)

Topic: Hey, I am back of a little bit.

Hey guys, ya miss me?
I haven't been able to post  because of the blocking system at Talladega City School System.
I need you guy to put in a good word of me at wildbillguarnere.com when the massage boards come back up. I was banned twice! I admit I was talking a bit to much, both times and I said some dumb stuff but, I didn't get the chance to let the poeple get to know me before I was banned both times! But I was banned without a warning by a Mod. On the topic I started (Hi I am Herr Kraut Killer) A dorked-up screen name I know, the older members (as in age) have been trying to get me back on.   If you wish, could y'all put a good word in for me? I have been trying to get in touch with Gino Guarnere, the site admin, but to no anvil. I hope you guys will help me out.
Oh, and I have read Band of Brothers, Beyond the Band of Brothers: The War Memories of [by also]Major Dick Winters, Parachute Infantry by DAVID WEBTER, and I am in the process of reading Brothers in Battle - Best of Friends By BABE HEFFORN &  WILLAIM "WILD BILL" GUARNERE

-Karson Fett

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Hey, I am back of a little bit.

Beyond Band of Brothers was good. I read that too. Umm, if I have time to go and join, maybe...

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Thanks you very much. I know for a fact that Gino didn't ban me. The members say that he would make some real long post with something smart to say.

Hi Karson. good your back smile

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

I am not back of long though. The stupid blocking system has this blocked.

Still,great to see you on the boards. smile

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

yeah, what Make said. Good to have you back, my friend smile wink

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Hey Green, why you call F3 make?

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

because that is his name in real life smile

Thank you for the karma, Revan, btw big_smile

When are you gonna join?
If you do will you guys help me? If youb guys wanted me to put in a good word for y'all,

join what my friend? hmm smile

Hmm, i think its kind of lame that your asking us to help get you unbanned to a website. If you got banned i'm sure theres a reason. Maybe it was because of your username, which may have offended some of the members. Just because by Kraut you meant (I assume) Nazi, doesnt mean they knew that

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

well i'm not really wild about Wild Bill (pun intended), so no help from me. bans are usually for a reason.

The other members on the site are trying to help me, also, the don't agree with my banning. Like I said if you were in my possition, I would do evrything in my power to help you. It is lame, I was careless and I got banned twice. If I could have another go at it I would be more careful.
       None of HAVE TO do it, its just a favor. And like I said before, it would really help me out.....
      Remember, what goes around comes around. In other words good thingd will happen to you if you help people.
   Oh, if any of you guys are interested in Easy Company, 2nd Bat. 506 .P.I.R. Their reunion is at camp TACCOA Geoga. Thanks for the help......

I agree with AA. I think you must have got banned for a reason my friend. I am still a little confused by it, but I'm sorta getting the picture. smile

Yeah, thanks for all the help.... sad
and that's Georgia

I know I am double posting in all, shame on me.... I got the technology guy to open this site so now I am BACK IN BALCK!!!!!! Oh, and the wildbillguarnere.com is back up..........

Are y'all going to help me? (Triple post!)