Re: Why is Halo so popular?

there's nothing to the extent of Star Wars except for Star Wars. except for some comic books.

Fett_II wrote:

there's nothing to the extent of Star Wars except for Star Wars. except for some comic books.

What about Kiss? Movies, toys, clocks, ointments, poker chips, radios, lip balm, make up, deoderant, cologne, perfume, body wash, ceramic tiles, dice, Rubicks Cubes, magnets, keychains, rings, window blindes, masks, bottle openers, bandanas, Christmas ornaments, base ball bats, shot glasses, flasks, mugs, paper cups, CDs, CD holders, LPs, recordplayers, soccer balls, pencils, pens, folders, pads of paper, clocks, cassettes, shoes, tickets. socks, shirts, boxers, checkers games, coffins, band-aids, skate boards, tooth-brushes, Pez-dispensers cameras, phone-cards, phones, decals, patches, posters, trading cards, jerseys, hats, guitars, and a certain latex object that I can't mention here. The list could go on for a very long time.

I understand that people need some of those things, even if they are Kiss, but why would someone buy a Kiss CD?

I can't wait until they make Kiss toilet paper, so I can finally wipe my @$$ with Gene Simmons's face.

Anyways, why is Halo so popular?, why was Mario, Bozo the Clown (not Gene Simmons), or Gene Simmons so popular? It's just a fad.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

well ok a few more things lol. the sad thing is, i knew every single one of those existed (have owned a few or have seen a few)

BFFC-Draco wrote:

Anyways, why is Halo so popular?, why was Mario, Bozo the Clown (not Gene Simmons), or Gene Simmons so popular? It's just a fad.

Well every popular entertainment entity is a fad. So that doesn't explain why it's popular. Mario was/is popular because his games opened up a new style of gaming and he represented Nintendo. Pokemon was/is popular because it had cute creatures you could collect and play with for girls (and some guys) and fearsome monsters to battle with for boys. Gene Simmons was/is popular because he was the most prominant figure in a famous band, and he had extreme make-up, a long tongue, and was a womanizer.

I neglected Bozo the clown because even I don't know that 1. Creeeeeeeepy...

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Fetterthanyou wrote:

I neglected Bozo the clown because even I don't know that 1. Creeeeeeeepy...

Not as creepy as Gene Simmons...

It could be the people who made Halo are better at marketing and advertising. Exactly what happened with Kiss.

Six Kiss bashings in 2 posts. Sweet.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

LOL is that a new record Draco? tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...