Re: Could Boba Fett beat the MEAN GREEN FIGHTING MACHINE?

Let's just say That they are both at their prime.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

hmmmm...i have to say that makes it a very close battle.........my love for Fett makes me root for him, but reality....God only knows...

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

i think it would have to depend a little on the enviroment, witch combatant it suited more...like a closed in space so boba couldn't use his jetpack to great effect, and with lots of things to force throw around, and a large open space, so yoda would have a harder time trying to hit fett, and most of the things to throw are either bolted down or to heavy to throw with any effect.

yes     there are alot of factors that could turn the tide....but i don't think we need to get too complicated....  Lets say they fought in the middle of a tattoine desert....
whoooohoooo    fett wins....

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I hate Yoda...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Humorbot5 wrote:

I hate Yoda...

interresting comment...

{MW} MS9

32 (edited by True Warrior Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:50 am)

Humorbot5 wrote:

I hate Yoda...

Why do you hate him though? There are some things that I hate about Yoda too, like how friggen slow he is! Why do you hate him? hmm

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Yoda is quite fast and swift.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Maybe he meant Yoda was mentally slow because he didn't figure out the Clone army thing earlier, or because he trusted Anakin too much.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

No one could forsee it, and everyone trusted anakin.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}