Re: Favorite horror movie?

One Missed Call was lame. I wasn't scared through the whole thing.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Yeah, I didnt like that movie either.

I like 13 ghosts ad one missed call

Everybody lies, even Dr.Cuddy!
;)

29 (edited by terra Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:20 pm)

Fett_II wrote:

i don't think there's one horror movie that i ever really found scary. except for Japanese horror movies (Ring and Grudge are just the beginning, they didn't scare me, but they were hella more freaky than the American remakes, i sat through Ring and Ring 2 waiting to be scared), or at least their original films, or the books which they were originally.

Well, I thought the Ring was cool actually for a recent one. Also saw the Jap version, got it at home, and yeah, it adds something. The fact that everyone looks nearly alike adds a strange feeling too. I mean, here in an office, you'll have different colors of hairs, clothes, and so on. There, everyone has black hair, everyone is dressed similarly. It's kind of freaky in itself, I thought. Might be just me...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Its not JUST you, but considering you fear offices... tongue I don't know why most scary stuff I find funny. I like Hitchcock, but I consider them suspenseful, rather than scary. The Birds though is as creepy as things get for me. Especially when the kids are all singing in the school and the crows are starting to flock to the playground. Scariest movie I've ever seen was definitely Arachnophobia. I HATE spiders. Freaks me out every time. Must watch with the lights on.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Si Titran wrote:

Its not JUST you, but considering you fear offices... tongue I don't know why most scary stuff I find funny. I like Hitchcock, but I consider them suspenseful, rather than scary. The Birds though is as creepy as things get for me. Especially when the kids are all singing in the school and the crows are starting to flock to the playground. Scariest movie I've ever seen was definitely Arachnophobia. I HATE spiders. Freaks me out every time. Must watch with the lights on.

I dont fear offices as long as I am not the one bored there working tongue

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)