Topic: Band of Brothers

Lets talk about Band of Brothers.

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Band of Brothers

I own it and love it. Its a great series. I've also read auto-biography by Major Dick Winters, which was interesting.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Excellent show, one of the best works EVER about WW II in mho

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

best WW2 show.

Gotta love the recreated Tigers and other vehicals.  Even saw a JagdPanther tank destroyer, love those; I have a scale model of one that i built

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Great television series and a wonderful tribute to that era, up there with PRIVATE RYAN.  I hope that the men and women of today's wars get a film that pays tribute as classy as this, not a politicized version and anti-whoever propoganda.

"We do bad things to worse people"

Viking1 wrote:

Great television series and a wonderful tribute to that era, up there with PRIVATE RYAN.  I hope that the men and women of today's wars get a film that pays tribute as classy as this, not a politicized version and anti-whoever propoganda.

Oooo Raahh and Amen Ner'vod