Re: Favorite video game character?

Sev Fett wrote:

John-117 is one of the most hardcore people ever.  He has to be my favorite.  Although Revan is pretty awesome as well.

so true sev,
are we talking classic or regular?
classic-pac-man!!!
regular-scorch

i like scorches personality in rep. comm.
and people say i act like him smile

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Lemmy, Iggy, and Wendy O. Kuppa because they are named after three of my favorite singers.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

regimas wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

John-117 is one of the most hardcore people ever.  He has to be my favorite.  Although Revan is pretty awesome as well.

so true sev,
classic-pac-man!!!
regular-scorch

WHOOO!!! YOU LIKE SCORCH?!? Your my new best friend, anyone who likes Rep Com is a friend of mine lol jk

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

regimas wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

so true sev,
classic-pac-man!!!
regular-scorch

Everyone seems to like Sev better.....but Scorch blows things up......WOOOOOO!

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

scorch is the best by far, sev is cool in a burn-down-an-orphanage kind of way...
but scorch has atitude.
in conclusion,
scorch rocks!
rep. comm.s in general are awsome too

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

31 (edited by Si Titran Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:20 am)

Carth Onassi wink tongue

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I love Sev...but Scorch is definatly 2nd

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

Revan

-Nuff Said-

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

34 (edited by wizardofcars Monday, July 7, 2008 12:43 pm)

MK Scorpion, and Sub-Zero, also close is Jill Valentine from the first RE. game

Ayla, in Chrono Trigger. I tend to make her super-strong and a Berzerker and hell she ROCKS.

In Final Fantasy III, I tend to like... Terra. tongue

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

terra wrote:

NO. FREAKING. WAY. I must be psychic or something. I just knew you were going to say that.

Psychic? I be a witch!

take it easy baby take it as it comes

37 (edited by terra Monday, July 7, 2008 6:14 pm)

draco fett wrote:
terra wrote:

NO. FREAKING. WAY. I must be psychic or something. I just knew you were going to say that.

Psychic? I be a witch!

lmao. Here is Terra
http://www.jvrpg.com/image_test/image728.jpg
She looks fragile and useless but she can use the strongest weapons and armors, she's quick, she can cast the strongest offensive spells, she can heal, she can morph into an Esper. The kind of character which is great at everything and can get super-powerful.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Revan - (SW KotOR I & II)

Revolver Ocelot - (MGS 1-4)

Solid Snake - (MGS 1, 2 & 4)

John 117 - (Halo 1-3)

"This IS my signature."

terra wrote:

Ayla, in Chrono Trigger.

I didnt think anyone else here knew about Chrono Trigger. It is definitely and under-rated game. It have it on my lap top. Great great game. Very similar to Legend of the Dragoons.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Valthonin wrote:
terra wrote:

Ayla, in Chrono Trigger.

I didnt think anyone else here knew about Chrono Trigger. It is definitely and under-rated game. It have it on my lap top. Great great game. Very similar to Legend of the Dragoons.

Yeah I was talking about the old version on SNES, I wish I had the other version in 3D. Was it on Playstation 2 ?

terra wrote:
Valthonin wrote:
terra wrote:

Ayla, in Chrono Trigger.

Yeah I was talking about the old version on SNES, I wish I had the other version in 3D. Was it on Playstation 2 ?

Not that i know of. I got an SNES emulator on my laptop so i used that.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

regimas wrote:

scorch is the best by far, sev is cool in a burn-down-an-orphanage kind of way...
but scorch has attitude.
in conclusion,
scorch rocks!
rep. comm.s in general are awesome too

"Hey, if we're all clones, then how come I'm the only one with a sense of humor?" -Republic commando Delta 62 AKA 'Scorch'

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Valthonin wrote:
terra wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

What other SNES games do you play?

44 (edited by Valthonin Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:16 am)

terra wrote:
Valthonin wrote:
terra wrote:

Oh man....alot. I like the Hook game, mostly cuz I liked the Hook movie, lol. Super Mario World of course. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Amazing game), Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (great game), Mortal Mobat, Mortal Kombat II, Street Fighter II, Super Star Wars, Ultimate Kortal Kombat III (also amazing), Jurassic Park(very scary game, those raptors that would chase you....ughh, it would kill me when i was little) Road Rash(fun/hilarious game) Super Mario All-Stars, Star Fox, Mega Man X, 3 Ninjas Kick Back, Doom(very, very fun, lol). Earthworm Jim, Power Rangers, Robocop vs Terminator (super hard game), Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage (loved playing as venom, my brother would be Spiderman), Waterworld(terrible game, fun movie big_smile ), and of course..............................................Batman Forever. Considered one of the worst games in history. For those of you who dont know why, watch this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=xDsREXNqN90

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

45 (edited by terra Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:53 am)

Valthonin wrote:
terra wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

Oh man....alot. I like the Hook game, mostly cuz I liked the Hook movie, lol. Super Mario World of course. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Amazing game), Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (great game), Mortal Mobat, Mortal Kombat II, Street Fighter II, Super Star Wars, Ultimate Kortal Kombat III (also amazing), Jurassic Park(very scary game, those raptors that would chase you....ughh, it would kill me when i was little) Road Rash(fun/hilarious game) Super Mario All-Stars, Star Fox, Mega Man X, 3 Ninjas Kick Back, Doom(very, very fun, lol). Earthworm Jim, Power Rangers, Robocop vs Terminator (super hard game), Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage (loved playing as venom, my brother would be Spiderman), Waterworld(terrible game, fun movie big_smile ), and of course..............................................Batman Forever. Considered one of the worst games in history. For those of you who dont know why, watch this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=xDsREXNqN90

Wow you really played a lot. Did you have a real SNES back in the years? I never had a real SNES myself but I have the emulators since a while and I played and liked games like Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Megaman, but also RPG games like Final Fantasy and New Horizons.

That last one is soooooo detailed and complicated and it takes a while before understanding all the possibilities, there's so many. Graphics can be deceiving for the new generation as everything is 2D, but it's really quite a strategy game. It's at sea mostly. You get to build your own fleet. You can be a pirate, merchant or seek treasures, or do all that at once. You can do quests for your King or be your own boss. You get to fight pirates that really existed like Red Beard and Black Beard, if you win you get their awesome ships. You can also attack merchant fleets and plunder them.

I love that game. Does it show? tongue
If you want, page me on IM and I could send it to you. If you got time to learn a new game and if you got a few maps of the real world at home. Yes, Europe, America and so on, the game is set on the real world. It's hours and hours of gameplay. I have never seen a game like that before or after.

(painful video btw tongue)

46 (edited by Valthonin Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:22 am)

terra wrote:
Valthonin wrote:
terra wrote:

Oh man....alot. I like the Hook game, mostly cuz I liked the Hook movie, lol. Super Mario World of course. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Amazing game), Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (great game), Mortal Mobat, Mortal Kombat II, Street Fighter II, Super Star Wars, Ultimate Kortal Kombat III (also amazing), Jurassic Park(very scary game, those raptors that would chase you....ughh, it would kill me when i was little) Road Rash(fun/hilarious game) Super Mario All-Stars, Star Fox, Mega Man X, 3 Ninjas Kick Back, Doom(very, very fun, lol). Earthworm Jim, Power Rangers, Robocop vs Terminator (super hard game), Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage (loved playing as venom, my brother would be Spiderman), Waterworld(terrible game, fun movie :D ), and of course..............................................Batman Forever. Considered one of the worst games in history. For those of you who dont know why, watch this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=xDsREXNqN90

Wow you really played a lot. Did you have a real SNES back in the years? I never had a real SNES myself but I have the emulators since a while and I played and liked games like Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Megaman, but also RPG games like Final Fantasy and New Horizons.

That last one is soooooo detailed and complicated and it takes a while before understanding all the possibilities, there's so many. Graphics can be deceiving for the new generation as everything is 2D, but it's really quite a strategy game. It's at sea mostly. You get to build your own fleet. You can be a pirate, merchant or seek treasures, or do all that at once. You can do quests for your King or be your own boss. You get to fight pirates that really existed like Red Beard and Black Beard, if you win you get their awesome ships. You can also attack merchant fleets and plunder them.

I love that game. Does it show? :P
If you want, page me on IM and I could send it to you. If you got time to learn a new game and if you got a few maps of the real world at home. Yes, Europe, America and so on, the game is set on the real world. It's hours and hours of gameplay. I have never seen a game like that before or after.

(painful video btw :P)

Excellent! What emulator do you have? I'll pm you later when I get home, im at work now and my emulator is on my lap top at home. Oh and yes I did have an original SNES when I was young and I still have it now. I play it over the summer usually, this summer has been to hectic tho.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

47 (edited by terra Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:42 am)

Valthonin wrote:

Excellent! What emulator do you have? I'll pm you later when I get home, im at work now and my emulator is on my lap top at home. Oh and yes I did have an original SNES when I was young and I still have it now. I play it over the summer usually, this summer has been to hectic tho.

I have emulators for the old consoles, Snes9x for SNES, Gens for the Sega Genesis, Meka for the Sega Master System and FCE-Ultra for the NES. I also have one for the gameboy, but I never play it because we have the GBA and DS consoles still working here. I have several ROM games too, over 70 of them. My daughter has over 100 of them.