Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

As some of you may have noticed I've been on less than normal, got addicted to KOTOR2, then read a few books that really got me in. Plus I've had a lot on my mind because I'm 17wks pregnant. wink So as you can imagine life's going to change quite a bit for me and the Jawa wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Yes you would have a lot on your mind! Congratulations to you.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

i usually go to school but now that im on break i play star wars risk(an early Christmas present from my friend's mom)

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Your friends mom gives you presents?  Wish I had your friends...

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

yeah i've only known him for 7 years

BFFC-Mel wrote:

As some of you may have noticed I've been on less than normal, got addicted to KOTOR2, then read a few books that really got me in. Plus I've had a lot on my mind because I'm 17wks pregnant. wink So as you can imagine life's going to change quite a bit for me and the Jawa wink

Oh wow, Congratulations Mel!

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Congratulations Mel,  you're gonna spawn an offspring!

Well it depends. When Im at school Im pushing, working, studying, enduring, freezing, sleeping, or running. When I'm happy and lazy on break like now, I sleep....a lot, and play Fallout 3. And yes, ladies and gentlemen, I also play WoW.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

congrats mel do you kno what the little mando is gonna be

if i'm not on here... i'm eating, sleeping, doing college work, talking to my girlfriend, and of course... play soccer around town...

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

work in a restaurant
go to class
work in my production company
moderate bffc
update mando site
stalk facebook/myspace
haunt swg/merc forums
friends
movies
girls
family
running
etc

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

im 13 and on winter break and all i do is play fable 2 halo 3 and guitar hero world tour........and sleep.......dang my life's boring

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

oh and play football not "futbol" however its spelled i dont play no soccer

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

I work part-time at the Gap here in Tokyo, Japan. (I am originally from the states but I have lived in Japan for the last eight years.)
I read, a lot.
I work on my underground comics.
I watch waaay too much TV, mostly animation.
I hang out with my wife when we have the time.
I try to paint as much as possible, sometimes Boba Fett such as my work in the fan art section.
I try really hard to be positive about life and find ways to enjoy the short time that we have.

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

right now... trying to survive school.

Johan Kordav wrote:

congrats mel do you know what the little mando is gonna be

Nah we thought we'd keep it a surprise. Mind you bubba is certainly a little kicker tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Congrats on the little Mando'ad, Mel! big_smile

Lately, I've been haunting the Mercs forums and planning out my beskar'gam (which I'm really excited about making - I'll be going to my first armour party, with my clan, in Feb). I've also been reading RC: Triple Zero (which is awesome) and learning how to read and speak Mando'a (which would be much easier with a textbook or something - there's no set of language pronunciation rules for me to follow sad so it's really hard to figure out how to say things, sometimes...argh, Traviss, write a textbook, already...or at least a dictionary *shakes fist*).

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.

67 (edited by RShehay Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:57 am)

Animate! "Because animation is obviously the most important thing...if we only animated wars instead of fighting them we would be a lot happier." A direct quote from Bruce Bickford, crazy animator. I think that if we spend the time animating, we would be too worn out trying to fight smile

It was the denial of God, the denial of man, and the destruction of the world in miniature form.

Well, I'm at school and with my friends too. Oh, and I watch Star Wars movies of course! big_smile

I see everybody is doing all the important stuff!! LOL

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

70 (edited by Johan Kordav Friday, January 2, 2009 9:16 pm)

MossNoth wrote:

Congrats on the little Mando'ad, Mel! big_smile

Lately, I've been haunting the Mercs forums and planning out my beskar'gam (which I'm really excited about making - I'll be going to my first armour party, with my clan, in Feb). I've also been reading RC: Triple Zero (which is awesome) and learning how to read and speak Mando'a (which would be much easier with a textbook or something - there's no set of language pronunciation rules for me to follow sad so it's really hard to figure out how to say things, sometimes...argh, Traviss, write a textbook, already...or at least a dictionary *shakes fist*).

there is a dictionary and here's the link

http://www.karentraviss.com/html/docume … aoct08.xls

there's also a grammer guide

http://www.karentraviss.com/html/grammarguide.htm

I hope things are going well for your pregnancy, Mel, been missing you lately. *hug*

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Yeah things are going well, up to week 24 now. Morning sickness is not so bad now thankfully.

I haven't been on the laptop, hence the lack of "online" time... in the chat room now though wink

BFFC Moderator

Plot the downfall of the human race!

and play the 360 a bit, y'know.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Humorbot5 wrote:

Plot the downfall of the human race!

and play the 360 a bit, y'know.

Wow!! Scared of You!!