Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

lol

I talk to someone wink and occasionally some other people. or I do stuff, or get on Xbox or C&C 3

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

cool choice big_smile

( I'm not being sarcastic by the way )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

I'm not on here much at all, so there's a lot of things I do....
I don't know, my life I suppose, another website or two(Werda Verd) games, etc.

Life is complex-It has both real and imaginary components.

Yep, though I've not seen you much on those sights, cus I've not been on them much.....yeah. I read, play 360, watch vids on youtube, listen to music, etc.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

lol

I talk to someone wink and occasionally some other people. or I do stuff, or get on Xbox or C&C 3

I got CnC 3 for the 360, and then I got the red ring of death. Now I play Crimson Skies and Burnout 3 on my XBO (xbox original). And the few hundred roms I have on it since it's modded.

What I do:
Eat
Sleep
Drink
Play Video Games
Would play my pc but instead that whole time slot is filled with lamenting on how slow my pc is (i got kotor 2 for it. too slow to start.)
Read (I'm on the Space Wolf omnibus now)
Watch new movie and game trailers on the internet (Yay Dark Knight and Dragon Age!)
Work (New addition to my life. Will like it more when my first paycheck comes. big_smile )
Ride quads (not much anymore)
Listen to music (Mostly Foo Fighters. Ipods way too old [2 gig])
Daydream about being a billionaire or having a galactic empire. (a little weird)

That's about it.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

31 (edited by terra Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:07 pm)

I really should do the Grocery. But I am here. My daughter is still asleep and I wanted her to come but it's really just an excuse for my lazyness. It's easier here than getting dressed and go there. Although I really have to.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

terra wrote:

I really should do the Grocery. But I am here. My daughter is still asleep and I wanted her to come but it's really just an excuse for my lazyness. It's easier here than getting dressed and go there. Although I really have to.

LOLI know what you mean. I really have to finish off cleaning the kitchen and get easrly to bed but I am still here big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Aw terra, thats the story of my life. Knowing there are things i need to do, and finding myself unable to get them done.

Today I did go to the beach... does that count?

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

34 (edited by terra Friday, July 18, 2008 8:50 pm)

Si Titran wrote:

Aw terra, thats the story of my life. Knowing there are things i need to do, and finding myself unable to get them done.

Today I did go to the beach... does that count?

lol sure does. tongue
Seriously, any activity out of the computer should count. Really.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

When I am not here I am hangin' with my boy Oz and my wife Shelle. We do lots of shopping at second hand stores for SW toys and stuff, always looking for that diamond for a dollar! I write childrens stories and also songs for my band in Australia and my own solo project! Have a circle pit in my living room with my son with The Neckromantix blearing! I play golf on occasion and darts as well! I have also started a new hobby of trying to make my own margaritas, so that can take up a night and most of the next day if they are good! Sides that........... texas hold 'em and my beloved Wii!!

" Hi!"

I am always wondering what games are good for the Wii. I have one.. but i find I rarely use it.  *waiting for TFU*.

Now I offically have a job so I spend too much time there. I'd say I spend time with loved ones.... but......anyway. I've dedided my new thing is going to be going to the gym... a lot.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

37 (edited by MandoGirl0415 Monday, August 4, 2008 9:17 am)

When I am not here i usually:

Listen to music (lately is it Bon Jovi...that'll change in a month lol jk)
Look for pictures of my latest celeb crushes (Yea I need a life...as many people have told me already)
Hang out with my friends
...i guess i sleep sometimes
Eat
Drink
Play video games

I don't think there is much else... alot of that stuff I do when I am on the BFFC too lol

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

When I am not here or at work I exercise, watch TV, listen to music, and occasional housework.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I'm a mod on a forum here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/koeiwarrior … hp?act=idx
It's a huge and very active forum, so helping look after takes away most of my online time... althought lately I've been trying to find more time for this place... ^_^

Otherwise, I spend a good deal chatting on MSN, going to classes (in 3 more days), going to the movies, playing videogames, and the usual.

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Monday= i have P.T. for ROTC, so when i got done with school and P.T. i come home, do home work, past out.
Tuesday= check BFFC all the other fourms, everytihng on the comp, sleep
Wednesday= Today is uniform day, gotta make sure my outfit has the military crease, shoes are shiny, make sure my hair isnt to long.
Thursday= same as tuesday, and it is almost friday!!
Friday= Another day of P.T. finish this all up, come home, go bowling, racing, whatever we feel like doing.
Saturday= sometimes ill go out again, see if this girl has said anytihng about me on myspace or anything, or contact my inside spiy's to see if she has slipped up and said anything about me wink
Sunday= All day on the comp, talk to the friends, complain a little its sunday, then i repeat this process.

Wow, another ROTC member!  *I'm not in the ROTC, but another member here on the boards is*  You guys on your way to or already in the military get my support; any time, any place.  Ooo Rah!!!   big_smile

Lately I've been either at work, at school, and at rare times when I get the chance on my Bro's xBox when not here.  But I discovered the site isn't blocked on the faculty computers, so my school time and time here are a bit mixed now   big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

School and work pretty much suck up all my time this semester (lab classes and 2 jobs do NOT mix well at all), but I manage to set some aside to do improv twice a week with a group on campus. I also draw a comic with my roommate for the school newspaper. I used to do some web design recreationally, but now that falls into the work category.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

When not on the forum;

Work, play, sleep, relax, work, play....  Get the picture? wink

TEF

Just another clone.     (Formerly Kel Solaar)

Aside from the obvious/given, genereally I play video games (I have a Wii XD Among others), draw, read, homework (boo...), watch some TV (usually Law and Order or Family Guy. One of my favorite shows is Monk though =3), sleep.... Um, I also entertain my kitties sometimes, I play Maple Story (its free!), and I also talk to my boyfriend over my crappy microphone. But thats pretty rare. D=

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

I'm on clonecommandos.net...

Rep Com, clonecommandos.net, fan...

i read Death Star (until i finish it, then i return it to library and check out Darth Bane 1 & 2)

I read Fett/R.C. books, play Battlefront2 or other Star Wars games, and daydream about Boba Fett. tongue

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

I also love anyother Star Wars books, and I've read Darth Bane 1 and 2 too hmm

-Boba Fett-

LOL, you seem to be a Fett fan to the bone ee-3!  big_smile

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......

I Try!!!!!!!!! big_smile

-Boba Fett-