Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Its good to know that Delta and Omega have other fans out there! And WHOOOO another Sev and Null fan! Good to hear your favs Merciless Mandalore!

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

Commander Appo, Sev, Fi, and Mereel are my favorites. Fixer actually does speak sometimes, like when he said Kal would eat a Kaminoan only if he had hot sauce. He just doesn't speak enough for me to like him.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Commander Appo wrote:

Commander Appo, Sev, Fi, and Mereel are my favorites. Fixer actually does speak sometimes, like when he said Kal would eat a Kaminoan only if he had hot sauce. He just doesn't speak enough for me to like him.

LOL i rememeber when he said that! And Commander Appo is in the book "Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader" right? I love that book!

Same. That book was great!

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Speaking of that book Climber is also cool.  Wait to not go with Order 66.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

I agree, I was so happy to read that part! But then he was snuffed out sad

I can't wait for Karen Traviss' next book! I want to find out what will happen to Fi! I hope he doesn't remain near-braindead.

Well all we know is that Venku gets some of his armor.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Commander Appo wrote:

I can't wait for Karen Traviss' next book! I want to find out what will happen to Fi! I hope he doesn't remain near-braindead.

Oh man me neither! I am counting down the days until it's out! I was so upset when that happened to Fi!

Its funny, because I read Hard Contact before I played the game, so I am kinda partical to Darman. But I also love Sev for being nuts in that way of his and Scorch because he's funny( and slightly because his voice in the game is the same as Carth from Kotor tongue)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

You know I never noticed that about Scorch. I'm going to have to play the game and listen. I played KOTOR a fair while after the Commandos.

I like both Delta and Omega squads. I hope Darman and Etain end up together but I have a feeling that Etain will meet a messy end sad

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I dont know the squads well enough, so i dont think I really have a favorite. As for favorite single clone trooper...Commander Vill.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Sev Fett wrote:

Yeah, way to resist peer pressure, Climber!! Don't they teach the clones ANYTHING on Kamino? I mean, c'mon!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Fordo. I love Able, too.

Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

Yeah i thought they sounded the same so I checked the credits, and yup, same actor Debarge something or other.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

my favorite clone is scorch or commander neyo.
i love scorches attitude and neyos armor.
favorite squad or group.....the 501st legion

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Werda Verd wrote:

Yeah, way to resist peer pressure, Climber!! Don't they teach the clones ANYTHING on Kamino? I mean, c'mon!

lol I agree Werda Verd!

It's great to hear of everyone's favorite clones and squads!

My favorite Clone Trooper is Commander Gree.

I also thought Vill was pretty interesting in Dark Times.

Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

Si Titran wrote:

Its funny, because I read Hard Contact before I played the game, so I am kinda partical to Darman. But I also love Sev for being nuts in that way of his and Scorch because he's funny( and slightly because his voice in the game is the same as Carth from Kotor tongue)

You know, I beat Republic Commando, then played KOTOR a year later, then my 360 did the red ring of death so I fished out my old xbox and rebeat Rep Com again (best SW shooter ever!) and I didn't notice until Kashyyyk, but I did notice that.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Yea...it took until like the 10th time I beat the game for me to notice that Scorch's voice was Carth's. I actually looked it up on the computer to be sure...and there it was lol

So good to see so many Clone fans out there big_smile Especially RepCom fans wink

I didn't know until Si told me, Carth groupie that she is...... tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I am a huge Carth goupie as well...and if I wasn't I probably wouldn't have noticed the voice tongue

My favourite clone troopers are:
Delta-38 (the Boss)
Sev
Scorch
Jangotat

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

My favorite clone would have to be captain Rex. He just kicks butt.

Carry on my wayward son!