Re: who is the best star wars actor

Ford did a great job, and so did a lot of the OT cast (Guiness, Fisher, etc). Some of the acting in the prequels leaves a bit to be desired, but I love that they got McDermid back for Palpatine. And McGregor was an awesome Obi-Wan Kenobi. I also loved Temuera Morrison, except in the re-recording of the OT. I think he could have done a lot better. All of Boba's new lines seem rushed and a little unprofessional. And Wingreen was just fine to begin with.

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

Harrison Ford, Christopher Lee, Hayden Christension, Jeremy Bulloch.

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

Ewan McGregor was my favorite by a longshot.

Though I loved Ian McDiarmid and Christopher Lee too

79 (edited by DarkOne Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:56 am)

I would have to say that Harrison Ford was the best, followed by Jeremy Bulloch in a close second.

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

I bet Ewan Mcgregor from EPISODES I-III he did a great job portraying the young to Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. He totally knows what has to be done and does the right thing: bringing infant Luke to his relatives and watches him from a distance.

Chewbacca. By far. I really respect an actor who can handle that strong of a role without speaking English or the ability to use facial expression. He was really fantastic.

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who