Re: What do YOU like most about Boba Fett?

he doesnt exactly save damsels in disstress though

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

What I like most about Fett is that he could probably be the only Sarlacc survial instructor ever

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

he doesnt exactly save damsels in disstress though

So what if he doesn't , he is a hero or antihero in his own right. It's not like any of those Mandalorian women would pass or damsels in distress.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Daenna wrote:

First, the helmet and old worn out garb. That suggests he's seen some action out there, and he's ready for more!

That T-shaped visor behind which you're not sure if he's calculating or just... looking at you tongue

The fact that there is so little said about him in the movies (OT), giving freedom for fans to imagine anything they want about the character - which is why, btw, I prefer my vision of Fett before the prequels came out, the rumors and suspicions were INSANE!

Slave I: I always wondered about what was going on in that ship, its cargo and their stories... Also Fett's "home". If only bulkheads could talk.... Hmmmm!

Mandalorians and clones: what would I do without them? tongue Drawing Jedi and Sith, just like the gazillions of other fan artists out there. Right now I'm pretty happy about what I'm doing as a tribute to this SW subculture, bringing awesome people together to discuss and create its contents (Traviss, Kaufmann, and so on).

i agree.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

305 (edited by MandoWalsh Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:29 pm)

The attitude

Founding Member & Former DCSWCC MD Regional Director

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

but his helmet and overall look especially...

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

Isaac_fett wrote:
Daenna wrote:

First, the helmet and old worn out garb. That suggests he's seen some action out there, and he's ready for more!

That T-shaped visor behind which you're not sure if he's calculating or just... looking at you tongue

The fact that there is so little said about him in the movies (OT), giving freedom for fans to imagine anything they want about the character - which is why, btw, I prefer my vision of Fett before the prequels came out, the rumors and suspicions were INSANE!

Slave I: I always wondered about what was going on in that ship, its cargo and their stories... Also Fett's "home". If only bulkheads could talk.... Hmmmm!

Mandalorians and clones: what would I do without them? tongue Drawing Jedi and Sith, just like the gazillions of other fan artists out there. Right now I'm pretty happy about what I'm doing as a tribute to this SW subculture, bringing awesome people together to discuss and create its contents (Traviss, Kaufmann, and so on).

i agree.

I'll second that.

(The part about "if the bulkheads could talk"  lol  did you see that part of the SW Robot Chicken? tongue  that was just disturbing hehe  oh well.)

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

I thought the big pimpin jetback was his strongest attribute

I just like him, he has some sort of.....coolness, or whatever and if it wasnt for him, there would be no mandolorians.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

his muscly arms!

http://www.flashring.com/pics/content/soundboards/soundboards/oldmanfamilyguy.gif

That hes a clone

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

i like how he acts and his armor hes got that i don t give care act and the im gonna kill u armor

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

I like how effecient Fett is.  No matter what happens, he's always cold, calculating, and lethally efficient.  His armour, completely masking his features, also adds to his mystery, and gives him a general aura of cool-ness.  smile

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

his individuality.mosy people are slaves of the heard but fett is a true individuall.

SF is what life is all about.

I second that alright being rather individualistic myself.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Fett's Pet Ewok wrote:

his muscly arms!

http://www.flashring.com/pics/content/s … ilyguy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAH

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Mandalorian Assassin wrote:

I like how effecient Fett is.  No matter what happens, he's always cold, calculating, and lethally efficient.  His armour, completely masking his features, also adds to his mystery, and gives him a general aura of cool-ness.  smile

Right on!!!

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Most... that he EXISTS! Thank's Lucas smile

I personally like his wrist rockets.  THey are so kewl

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Gotta love love the armor

The helmet with the black T-visor is just great!

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I like the armour and the weapons. I also like that he doesnt take his helmet off, lol, thats cool.  smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Think about this: What one thing, if removed from the character of Boba Fett, would hurt your view of him the most?

In my opinion, the rockin' armor, if removed, would just kill the image we get when we hear "Boba Fett".

(good to see my post still up and running!) cool                           Beskaryc Beroya (aka: MandalorianSpy9)

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Definitely.  The helmet especially.  I would say the helmet is the most iconic part of Fett that everyone sees and immediately knows this person as Fett.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

324 (edited by Devin Jax Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:05 am)

I've also noticed that almost everyone likes how that no matter how much trouble he's in he can still get out of it!Just LIKE THE BADEST OF BAD @$$ HIMSELF THE ONE THE ONLY sierra 117 JOhn !!!AKA MASTer Chief!!

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

Devin Jax wrote:

I've also noticed that almost everyone likes how that no matter how much trouble he's in he can still get out of it!Just LIKE THE BADEST OF BAD @$$ HIMSELF THE ONE THE ONLY sierra 117 JOhn !!!AKA MASTer Chief!!

i guess thats one way to put it...lol

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane