Re: What do YOU like most about Boba Fett?

I said not by Fett's hand, but either way, it is a figure of speech. This conversation is drifting off topic.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

so bossk does not die he gets insulted?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

No one said anything about getting insulted. However, this conversation is getting off topic, and must, end or get back on topic.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

i will......i will

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

LOL yeah, I liked Boba's sense of "humor" with Bossk!  It takes someone with wit to do that!  I wouldn't say Boba is a prankster, but his ideas and plans can be surprising.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

281 (edited by Alo Fett Saturday, January 12, 2008 8:29 am)

hmmmm... BEST huh well I'd have to say Boba is what I like best about Boba you his ness (your "ness" is your name + n e s s = youness  as in Aloness)

oh and I like the mask!

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

282 (edited by Devil Girl Wednesday, May 2, 2007 3:50 am)

I have to confess that I did not think too much about Boba Fett when I watched the films.

I started liking him when I started reading the extended universe books and I read about him in the short story in the tales of the bounty hunters. I thought he was such an interesting character and absolutely wonderful to read about.

I love every thing about him. His ruthless nature, the way he deals with others and the how smart he is (he would have to be to have survived for so long)

I suppose the one thing I love most about him is his presence. He has a presence that I think is just so funky. He commands attention and his actions speak much louder than any words.

Edited to correct typo. Thank you Sharra and Fettfan smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Good observation Devil Girl, I couldn't have said it better myself.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Agreed!

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

The thing I like most about Fett, would have to be his wits.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

His armor

Yeah,and the Slave I,I mean look in Bloodline he still uses it,it's still remembered,and it's even better even with the fact that it is considered outdated(right,like it could ever be!)

Yea I would have to also say that I like his armor and the Slave 1 the most. Two very distinct, very cool, and very kick *** pieces of technology.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Slave 1 is just so unique!I didn't like the other Slaves very much...

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

I would have to say what I like most about Boba is that he kicks  @$$ and looks cool doing it. P.S. I posted this with my PSPand it was a pain in the  @$$.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Slave 1 is just so unique!I didn't like the other Slaves very much...

Yeah the Slave I is the best,the other just don't seem....well....Fett...

I haven't even SEEN the other Slaves but I can't imagine Boba in anything other than th Slave 1. It's like his trademark.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

None of the other Slave ships could match up.

Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

Hey every body..Ok now i know im new in here but i think that the best thing about Boba Fett is his style of doing thing his iether way i get my pay atitude and his ruthless way of doing so..It's so cool

DEATH TO THE JEDI......SITH RULE

Yes, his attitude is what makes him wink  The Slave I's I've seen are Boba's and Jango's color schemes.  I do have 4 Slave I ships (well, one is labeled simply as a Firespray class ship) figures.

His Armor, Helmet, Mandalorian Culture and his Bouty Hunting experiance.

BOBA FETT RULES!!!!!!!

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a freelance make up artist so I respect what he does from a business point of view.
He's also misterious and that is very appealing to me.

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

The Yautja wrote:

His cold, emotionless style, the fact that he can kill without a second thought, but he does have a code of honour, sort of like a futuristic knight.

You stole my words

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)

Terron wrote:
The Yautja wrote:

His cold, emotionless style, the fact that he can kill without a second thought, but he does have a code of honour, sort of like a futuristic knight.

You stole my words

Futuristic Knight is a good  description

Come to think of it GL had intened him to resemble a cross between and a stormtrooper and a knight.